Forever Siro's Punching Bag

lvl8

UberSoldat

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
ThatStarWarsGirl has decided to butt her nosy head into this whole Camelot Pippa drama:

Archive

Nabeshin

Is half of this forum just love to hate watch niji?

I'm seeing a lot of people here who's sad or against Nina graduation but when the "Nina kosaka bitch catalogue" and she bullied and gaslighted Mysta on a stream a lot of those people were hating her.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Why do I keep fucking up and missing the ability to watch live, this is the 2nd time this happened

got Foob and Ayame off collabing with Hag Wolf.
:fubukisasuga::holohag::hololove:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Eeesh, he's not gonna take that too well given his fragility.

DN.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So Niji's selling Roa merch...
Possible gauging the interest?

I'm seeing a lot of people here who's sad or against Nina graduation but when the "Nina kosaka bitch catalogue" and she bullied and gaslighted Mysta on a stream a lot of those people were hating her.
lol, find me a single poster here (except Nolan) who likes Mysta. I remember people here trolling about Nina, and someone falling for that because they don't actually watch her.

As someone who posted her streams here occasionally, I haven't seen much push back. At the time "the document" on her was dropped, I don't remember people taking it seriously
Nina has a unique set of antis that baby the NijiEN boys (especially Mysta) so everytime she interacts with any of them in a way that activates their schizophrenia they start furiously tweeting and making pastebins of all her accursed crimes, i dunno if it actually got posted onto the farms but a couple weeks ago she go one of those circling around by some schizo tumblr types.
EDIT: I found the pastebin link again, it was probably posted on the farms because it was archived

https://controlc.com/15e1f6c7 https://archive.ph/erP6y

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
chinami playing mahjong, she's obviously totally newbie at this guys!
(to those not aware, she's starting back with a new account because obviously)

As far as I could remember, people here are mostly poking fun at the haters who made the docs (because it was made by the deranged fujo fans who mostly frequent at iketog). The reception against Nina has always been neutral(?) until today unless I missed something else?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Dragoon

I remember people here trolling about Nina, and someone falling for that because they don't actually watch her.
It is I. Right before I went to sleep one night, I shared a bait comment with no source about Nina getting more comfortable sharing her commie views on stream. There was zero actual evidence to support this but it didn't stop a bunch of people from agreeing with me and a whole other bunch of people defending Nina. Woke up to 10 pages of people arguing.

wrp

Okay but

Does she actually hate him?

🤔
Tenma "hates" a lot of things that just annoy her or have aspects she dislikes.
She's not a woman of moderation.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom