"I guess I do stink a little bit today"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Tbh, all the big cities in the US have been going to shit as of late. the only good ones I can recommend are Austan, Houston, and San Diego tho all of them are slowly going to shit with SD nosediving the fastest.
Yes, but NYC is on another level. I mean, we are almost at the end of *PRIDE!* month, and the dumb faggos there have a parade and shout "We're coming for your children". Talk about bad optics, folks.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yes, but NYC is on another level. I mean, we are almost at the end of *PRIDE!* month, and the dumb faggos there have a parade and shout "We're coming for your children". Talk about bad optics, folks.
I, for one, appreciate their honesty.

Negzana

Some things mentioned by E;R in his stream:

-Betting on Trump in 2024
-Likes Pipkin Pippa, says she's one of the "three funny women he knows"
-Goes to church
-Alternating fasts between days
-He wants to be as edgy as he was in the past but he has to tone it down to keep his account alive
-Plush is a good anti-demon ward for your grandma

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Towa-Sama knows exactly how this interaction will go.

we know how susan feels about the heavily endowed with airi, but what of neal?
Susan is no longer Mama Youtube, it's now Papa Youtube with Neal Mohan.

There better be a reference to this in there

I have no idea if anyone else feels this way, but I actually think it's reasonable that Gura was confused by Kiara here. Despite how good and fluent she is at english, the way Kiara said the phrase "1 to 5" is kinda weird for a simple reason. The way she enunciated the 'to' is not how most people would say it. I'd wager most native speakers would say it like "one t'five" and that condensation of words helps avoid confusion when saying words that sound like numbers. Just goes to show no matter how great your grasp of a language is, nothing can replace just simply being born into it.

It's still much funnier to make fun of Gura for being shorkbrained though because context clues should've told her what Kiara meant lemao.

Super hyper extra durable tengen toppa maxmaxmax Nenechi: "I can taste Towa's flavor from the tip where you blow it"
I know Nene has a degen side but holy fuck this clip is something else.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I really do love this autistic weirdo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Tbh, all the big cities in the US have been going to shit as of late. the only good ones I can recommend are Austan, Houston, and San Diego tho all of them are slowly going to shit with SD nosediving the fastest.
It's unfortunately a very deliberate set of choices. There's some deep autistic options available if you want to dive into the insanity they're pushing & implementing, but that's a bit outside the thought space for this place.

As for Vtubers, hopefully this Phase collab gets some good clipper action.

niggaphil

i thought nyc is a cuck city? now they are banning wood fire pizza to save the earth....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Man Airi made bank tonight I hope she gets a nice monitor out of this. I kinda get why they don't make streams like these because it's kinda like dono begging but doing one of these type of streams every 2 months would be great for any company or mid tier streamer. Oceanne used to do karaokes with dono requests and she'd get fuckers dropping cash for never gonna give you up.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

I would have thought she would have been used for 4 days left on the countdown

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The irony of a "city" such as NYC trying to stave off global warming by killing pizzerias while also being home of every hedgefund manager and his private jet is not lost on me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Do you have an issue with her? I've seen you post a lot of semi-anti stuff. I don't personally care, but I've only heard decent things about Roza and am curious if she did anything worth being negative towards her about.
So basically he hates any and all Cubans that are 2nd generation and live in Florida? Also, thats pretty much most 2nd generation Latinos living in the States. Shit's pretty gay and tiresome.

Shit, if he's going to hate her, do it for a legit reason since 95% of all female Vtubers are also on that same spectrum.

The longer this bullshit goes, it just keeps reinforcing how right fishman was and I hate it :urtearingmeapart:
I dropped rackets a bit before he turned full cuck and it seems everyone around him dialed up their bullshit too.
I have to agree with him. This was all stupid as hell and overblown by the retarded unicorns. Does it reflect poorly on him? Yes. Was it worth 24 hours of people sperging out and making the situation worse? No.

Erina is trying to subvert a twitter ban by using an image. Let's see how this plays out.

Archive

She might not be safe. I remember posting this once and got banned for it.
1687840653122.png

That dudes been in a couple of the phase chats recently. I'm pretty sure I've seen him in at least Lia's, Airi's, and Rie's chats looking for an ounce of clout.
Aster and Scarle have been on Lia's stream. Wonder if they somehow know each other.

Altare, Sayu and Aia have popped on Nousagi's streams.
Why do these gay fucks appear in chat they actually have no business in appearing like I understand you watch others and shit but please understand even the sanest people would beat the shit out of their nemesis if they show up unannounced on your birthday or something
Its faggots like you that prevent livers from interacting with each other like regular human beings. Having a big corpo talent talk to you on your chat is a huge morale boost for the streamer.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Boring ass flavor of the week game, but we're getting some quality SweaRyS out of it.

soap suds

Elira was of course sad because of the news, but she seems to be better now. She just bought 8 P5 nendos and hinted at more covers in the future. Love my happy dragon with terrible spending habits!

VTuberThrow

Good one for the random.txt.

"Puke it out baby boy. I'll catch it for you." - Uruka

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Local Idol (and absolutely-not-a-hag) Jelly Hoshiumi + Sakanyan once more find themselves at an impasse:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Local Idol (and absolutely-not-a-hag) Jelly Hoshiumi + Sakanyan once more find themselves at an impasse:

I don't know why they don't just use UTC and let everyone figure out the time, it aint the 40's anymore we can google.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Behold the hero of Phase Connect, Bear Woman.
bearwoman.png

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
After a VS clone and a Fighting Game now a Holo Kart Game is in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom