"In every game, King Dedede gets possessed by Dark Matter, and his stomach opens up and chases you around; When I was young, that to me was somehow erotic"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
It's the latest stunt in the internationally backed soyslop agenda; Brick or clay pizza ovens require charcoal or wood, thus they contribute to the worsening of the environment through Carbon Emissions (tm) so they need to go. The backlash against these woke brainlets cannot start soon enough already.
Fortuantely it's only in the city, not in Long Island or New Jersey. The area around the city has better pizza anyway.

Topo Chico

1687834663352.png
Shiina has shown up and the pat posting continues :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Meemaw on stream, getting pats while Hime is nowhere to be found (removed)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Airi is eating good tonight. People are dropping fat stacks on this shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hawaii seems kind of doomed minus the great weather but doing some searching it seems Southern Alaska could be what you're after as well. I've read the winters there in places like the Kenai Peninsula or anything in the Southeast portion of the state are more mild than many continental states. Even Anchorage seems similar in climate to place like Minneapolis in the winter judging by the temperature charts. Downsides are that the state seems to be very economically depressed, you are pretty isolated from a lot (could be a plus for some), and anything Northern like Fairbanks is a frozen hell. I would have to go up there and see for myself if what I'm reading is true though. It is food for thought at least.

I wouldn't move to a territory unless you have a ton of money and could take advantage of the favorable taxes in a place like Puerto Rico.
Hawaii suffers from the fact that it's basically a giant tourist trap, and anything that isn't in the resort area is kinda run down. And both Hawaii and Alaska suffer from "Shits out in the middle of nowhere, so everything is super goddamn expensive because of it".

Continental is the way to go for people that aren't independently wealthy.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Will any amount of context explain why this woman just poured Four Loko on this dog?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Erina is trying to subvert a twitter ban by using an image. Let's see how this plays out.

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1. Oh, the devil in hell they say he was chained,
And there for a thousand years he remained;
He neither complained nor did he groan,
But decided he'd start up a hell of his own,
Where he could torment the souls of men
Without being shut in a prison pen;
So he asked the Lord if he had any sand
Left over from making this great land.

2. The Lord He said, "Yes, I have plenty on hand,
But it's away down south on the Rio Grande,
And to tell you the truth, the stuff is so poor
I doubt it will do for a hell anymore."
The Devil went down and looked over the truck,
And he said if it came as a gift he was stuck,
For when he'd examined it carefully and well
He decided the place was too dry for a hell.

3. But the Lord to just get the stuff off His hands
He promised the Devil He'd water the lands,
For He had some old water that was of no use,
A regular bog hole that stunk like the deuce.
So the contract was signed and the deed was given,
And the Lord went up to his spread up in heaven.
The Devil soon saw he had everything needed
To make a good hell and I'll say he succeeded.

4. He scattered tarantulas over the road,
Put thorns on the cactus and horns on the toads,
He sprinkled the sand with millions of ants
So the man that sits down must wear soles on his pants.
He lengthened the horns of the Texas steer,
And added an inch to the jack rabbit's ear;
He put water puppies in all of the lakes,
And under the rocks he put rattlesnakes.

5. He hung thorns and brambles on all of the trees.
He mixed up the dust with jiggers and fleas.
The rattlesnakes bites you, the scorpion stings,
The mosquito delights you by buzzing his wings.
The heat in the summer's a hundred and ten--
Too cool for the devil and too hot for men,
And all who remained in that climate soon bore
Stings, cuts, bites, scratches, and blisters galore.

6. He quickened the buck of the bronco steed
And poisoned the feet of the centipede.
The wild boar roams in the black chaparral.
It's a hell of a place that we've got for a hell.
He planted red pepper beside of the brooks;
The Mexicans use them in all that they cook.
Just dine with a Mexican and you will shout,
"I've got hell on the inside as well as the out!"
I'm not Reading That.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rie "only nerds use Linux" I STAN. superduper knows how to pick em
She can't even activate Windows, and there's no way her mother would let her install another OS on the computer.

Punished Lurker

I got home some hours ago and finally caught up with Nina's announcement VOD. Here are some of my thoughts.
Yes lol. It'd be preferable if you archived it as well
If that's the case, then might be able to add some more information to the conversation: Around a month ago (so inside that two month period where she had been planning the graduation) Nina went on a short vacation for I think one week and a half or two, but before that she did a member's stream. And in this stream there was a moment where she choked up for a couple of minutes. That happened when she was talking about how she felt like she had a "black cloud over her head" and how tired she was, that she was going to take the vacations to clear her head and if it didn't that she didn't know what she was going to do, then she changed the subject. I don't know how to archive streams, I think it's the one from the 26-27 of may and it should have been in the first part of the stream, the rest was recommendations of WH40K books.
You can make your own Rrats if you want but for me the main reason for leaving is what she talked on stream and her announcement and maybe that was exacerbated by something else. Honestly I didn't see it coming even with this previous event in mind, I thought the short minivacations she had had been enough to relax and that she was going to keep streaming as I remember someone in Ethyria saying they had plans for the long future, but with the announcement it becomes harsher in retrospective.
Allegedly, the leaker from hero wave said there will be more, oh boy.
View attachment 32726
View attachment 32727
Since legit leaks are now floating around on /vt/, everything has to be treated with a critical eye. With that in mind, the latest post is here.
View attachment 32769
According to this, Shu is the next on the way out.
Wow, if this is real then it kinda confirms that the leaker must still be inside Nijisanji. I'm not so sure about the veracity of the discord post, but if it's real then it's also going to be another blow for Niji, I don't have strong opinions on Shu so eh. Guess we have until september/october to see if this is real or not.

So here is my personal opinion on Nina graduating: It sucks so fucking much, she was absolutely great, her streams were really comfy and chill, her zatsus were good and her taste in games was one of the most based in Niji. And perhaps even worse Ethyria has suffered it's first loss, one of the groups in the branch with the best relationships between them. I'm really, really going to miss her and I hope she reincarnates soon or comes back to streaming (although it might take a while considering she talked about making 4 trips with other Niji members, including Pomu, Elira and maybe Reimu).

If anyone hears anything about her streaming somewhere else after graduation please post about it, I will follow her even if she goes to Twitch, will even create an account and tolerate it's shitty video player as long as I can watch her.
:holohag::hololove:. Now and forever

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Anime Fan

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Apparently the famous “yo-dayo” Hologra has been privated for some reason. If you try and click on it now you’ll probably see something like this. Well unless your signed in (or viewing it on this site) then it’ll probably just flat out tell you the video is private.
IMG_1692.jpeg
Not sure why this happened, probably just a mistake by an employee. But I won’t lie…..it has been almost a year since Hololives graduation. Maybe this is a sign Ojou is next?…..nah thats probably just grasping at straws but still……

EDIT:
Hag Bear live

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom