Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Lol its compatible with a lot of games too
1687736681051.png
1687737105769.png

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Lately I've been trying to branch out and find more 1-2 views to watch and I've been noticing a lot of new Vtubers that have throne and donation links. I can understand if say a big streamer has those but It comes off as presumptuous (at least to me) when a literal who is trying to shill money when they haven't done anything.

I understand that people do get into streaming / vtubing for the money as foolish as that may be and I sympathize with wanting to get compensation for providing a service be that entertainment, stimulation, or comfort. But seeing someone right off the bat asking for money just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
Perhaps it's because I remember how it used to be, when content creators online would make things just for fun and not for ad revenue bucks. But those days are long gone I suppose.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Kaga Sumire PUBG Custom
A long time ago this game used to be a vtuber most-stream game but nowadays got under APEX,VALORANT and OW so is good to see big Vtubers in this BR Game again
Watch out for:Kuzuha,Ibrahim,Virtual Gorila,Izuru,Astel,UPROAR,Rio,ARS and all of the VSPO Girls

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pink Woman is playing FFXVI tonight, and I can't recommend the game enough. Ignore the journalists and reviewers, I'm nearly at my limit in writing an autistic essay about how they're wrong in the video games thread, the only thing preventing me is this headache. Anyway, support Mori, one of HoloLive EN's most consistent talents, and please help her not work herself to death:

ah yes the less shitty forespoken game wrapped in a GOT setting cause the director binge watched it and thought it was the tits. I'm no FF fan but it's fucking abhorrent how hard they've been raping the franchise and turning it into generic AAA slop.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Anybody remember Gundou taking a vacation, claiming she was in some foreign country and ended up posting a twitcast with Japanese garbage truck music in the background? At least I think it was her, it's why her notGundou comments about travel money got me thinking about this.
That's one of the notable issue that her antis back in the day like to use as an excuse/evidence of a lying woman she is. Iirc she's claiming she was in France or something like that.

That said, there are times where she genuinely shared that she's on vacation. I remember posting one post (forgot to archive since its long ago) of her showing that she's in Palestine like, several months ago.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
To think that thousands of people just watched without saying a word.Shamefur dispray

20230625_195323.jpg

Banned vt tweet
Archive

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO.

We have a fucking Nolan sticker for exactly this kind of reason and yet you're surprised at the reaction when you touch the poop is "WHY DID YOU TOUCH THE POOP?", even after being told to touch the poop.

Like c'mon Murray, the last thing you should do is trust the opinions of a load of wankers that self-identify as mental patients. Do you regularly get life advice from the mentally ill?

yeah speaking of, i want to pull a gabe and sell my family's land for an ounce of pussy, a crumb of clock what do you guys think? View attachment 32584

Bitches love landowners, keep that shit and build something on it, like a clocktower or something. Really send a message that is equal parts "I did this for you as a sign of my love and devotion to your fictional cartoon character" and "Be aware I have clear sight lines for two kilometers in all directions so no Federal Agents will be able to get close without being blown away."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
ah yes the less shitty forespoken game wrapped in a GOT setting cause the director binge watched it and thought it was the tits. I'm no FF fan but it's fucking abhorrent how hard they've been raping the franchise and turning it into generic AAA slop.
My god, you act like FF hasn't been AAA since FF7. FF has never been a deep series in both combat mechanics nor story. The only difference between FF now and back on Playstation is it uses an action combat system. Its strengths have always lied in its presentation, world-building, and characters. Nothing else was all that important.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Wilson is having his 2.0 now

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We have a fucking Nolan sticker for exactly this kind of reason and yet you're surprised at the reaction when you touch the poop is "WHY DID YOU TOUCH THE POOP?", even after being told to touch the poop.

Like c'mon Murray, the last thing you should do is trust the opinions of a load of wankers that self-identify as mental patients. Do you regularly get life advice from the mentally ill?
Having Aprimum on anyone's show would be great content. I'd tune in for that. But if you want to get into lolcow-style content, do it because you would find the content interesting, don't do it because some idiots on a forum egged you on to do it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma just started a Gorilla stream of Jedi Survivor

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Man, I was partially joking with that response, but at any rate I really don't consider asking someone to do an interview (with no intention to entrap or gotcha them or anything like that) as tipping cows/touching poop. Really stretching definitions there. Also, if that's really touching the poop, then there's certain other frequent posters here who basically swim in it.

Anyway, I put my response to Kirsche in her thread.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina's going up higher than the crime rate in inner city communities!

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Is this shit of Your mother being a white knight that believes you can do no wrong a British thing? or is her mother just a fucking retard?

RiverBear

>Be Shiki (Prism Project)
>Say you have a special announcement at the end of the stream
>End of stream
>Tell viewers that show is over
>everyone leaves
>Mods/other Prism talents have to step in and tell viewers not to leave because there really is an announcement
Shiki, why are you this retarded.
1687738109543.png

Shiki is a Sony Artist now and has a single coming. Also got a record deal in the works

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Honestly, good. Vesper's current model is fucking terrible - it looks flat and lifeless, and the rigging is stilted and awkward. He deserves so much better.
Will they be getting the actual artist for Gakuen Handsome?
You’re expecting consistency from here?
Nolan's anti arc has begun.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan's anti arc has begun.
I’m going to be honest. I think there’s a ton of people here who just suck to put it extremely lightly. Not most, but it’s more than I’m used to.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Pomu live. Her internet been stable so far.
Selen woke up and is tweeting, Schedule soon maybe?

Here's a cosplay in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom