"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Cross posting from the Kirsche Liveposting thread.
Shortfatotaku shitting up Kirsche's chat from ego searching himself.
He gloated when her stream went down due to a power outage.
Kirsche talking about Froot's mom.
Yelling at Murray for cow tipping Froot's mom.
Chat is goading her to collab with SFO while I have a rage induced aneurysm.
Oh not that fag again. what's his beef with her anyway???
Also cute centipede is live

OH she got a cute low poly 3d !
1687734852015.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Negzana

Bet this will be a real hoot. Never before have I been tempted to buy a membership. Won't do it, though. I'm a committed cheapskate.

That said, if anyone knows a way to watch this 4free, I'd love to hear it. There are a couple of Moombership streams on nyaa, so maybe it'll show up there in the next few days.

Mumei or Fauna might be my favorite in HoloEN but Mumei streams too infrequently to be worth the membership. As much as I'd love to see this, can't afford to add another membership.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
He's mad that he lost all relevance after GamerGate and even that ended poorly for him at the tail end, now he spends his time finding the next niche or culture war battle that'll put him back in the spotlight.

Currently he's scouting the VTuber scene.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
He's a content vulture.
He's set up Google alerts for mentioning him anywhere and starts shit.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 32579
(youtube 7171 to 8060 - catbox)
I have to say her voice still filters me out completely. It must be combination of variance in both tempo and pitch.
No wonder Dizzy is an absolute trainwreck thinking fish is gonna get rid of her at drop of a hat, she's an absolute gem putting her money back into the company probably for the sake of the girls, damn. :fishmandispair:

Also for the fucking love of god WHY ARE YOU FUCKING GETTING MODS OFF OF DISCORD/REDDIT!? I know the meme is "they do it for free" but come the fuck on, stop it, you're always gonna end up with a creep or it will turn into a creep.

You're running a company funded community, stop being fucking cheap and hire people properly that at least you can sue or name and shame if they pull any shit. Mods shouldn't have a name and should never be seen or spoken to publicly, this lowers the powertripping aspect. The monetary aspect at least forces them to do the job properly and the job is so braindead that someone autistic enough could code some AI bot that flags him possible bannable messages all day while he just watches netflix. Bro if they paid me 100 bucks a week I'd be their best mod, give me the fucking rules all nice and shit and I'm just gonna lurk and apply them when needed I don't need to exist, call me a bot if you want I don't care. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
He's a content vulture.
He's set up Google alerts for mentioning him anywhere and starts shit.
> The skaven scumsucker needs to heckle people like a fag trying to get kicked out of a George Carlin stand-up.
It'd be funny if he wasn't so depressingly pathetic.
No wonder Dizzy is an absolute trainwreck thinking fish is gonna get rid of her at drop of a hat, she's an absolute gem putting her money back into the company probably for the sake of the girls, damn. :fishmandispair:

Also for the fucking love of god WHY ARE YOU FUCKING GETTING MODS OFF OF DISCORD/REDDIT!? I know the meme is "they do it for free" but come the fuck on, stop it, you're always gonna end up with a creep or it will turn into a creep.

You're running a company funded community, stop being fucking cheap and hire people properly that at least you can sue or name and shame if they pull any shit. Mods shouldn't have a name and should never be seen or spoken to publicly, this lowers the powertripping aspect. The monetary aspect at least forces them to do the job properly and the job is so braindead that someone autistic enough could code some AI bot that flags him possible bannable messages all day while he just watches netflix. Bro if they paid me 100 bucks a week I'd be their best mod, give me the fucking rules all nice and shit and I'm just gonna lurk and apply them when needed I don't need to exist, call me a bot if you want I don't care. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I applied for a content job, but apparently they either found someone else or Fishman needed me to know how to work the entire catalogue of Adobe programs to hire me, in any case my email box, like my field of fucks, is barren. Do they pay jannies in Phase? I really need extra income so I might apply.

Edit: I guess I should not use the Nazi Ringo pic in my twitter if I'm going to give it to them, right?

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Vanta 2.0

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO. And I didn't attack her and still have no intention of doing so. I really want to pick her brain about what's she's doing. Like, if I were involved in Twitter drama and my mother were defending me like hers is, I would be absolutely mortified. I also want to know how much she really knows about this industry/hobby.

Anyway, did anyone clip what she said? I went into her stream but it looks like she's long since changed topics.

The Ember revelations were unsurprising but interesting nonetheless.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Imagine actually listening to us for advice on what to do. Lol. Lmao, even.
yeah speaking of, i want to pull a gabe and sell my family's land for an ounce of pussy, a crumb of clock what do you guys think? Kropausechamp.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Cross posting from the Kirsche Liveposting thread.
Shortfatotaku shitting up Kirsche's chat from ego searching himself.
He gloated when her stream went down due to a power outage.
Kirsche talking about Froot's mom.
Chat is goading her to collab with SFO while I have a rage induced aneurysm.
YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO. And I didn't attack her and still have no intention of doing so. I really want to pick her brain about what's she's doing. Like, if I were involved in Twitter drama and my mother were defending me like hers is, I would be absolutely mortified. I also want to know how much she really knows about this industry/hobby.

Anyway, did anyone clip what she said? I went into her stream but it looks like she's long since changed topics.

This is the gist forgive the portrait mode my screen record hates landscape twitch
Edit: or not hang on
Edit2 uploaded unlisted to YouTube dunno why neither cat box nor the site would let it play for me

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It was funny, don't listen to the woman.

No Name

notgundou started a new v account and is streaming now using a temporary model

She'll have a fanbox opened next month and is aiming for a proper debut on october-november
Currently she's answering some questions related to her V activities

Edit: I'll try to translate some of the questions once the stream is done See the 2nd spoiler below, in the meanwhile she previewed the rough design for her model here
Her V name will be Dokugai Chinami (毒ヶ衣ちなみ)

Some QnA stuff she did from the stream:
Q: Who are you?
A: A VTuber who sometimes had her real self appear (ie. kson), planning to debut on Oct.

Q: Will you do facecam stream?
A: Will do. No plan for the meantime however

Q: Progress on the model?
A: 80% of base illustration done, live2D still in the planning

Q: Twitter?
A: @g6mo2 (for R18 voice content and irl stuff), @0_doku_0 (for V-activity related stuff only)

Q: Stream content?
A: ASMR, travel vlog, mahjong, genshin/starrail etc.

Q: Any goals?
A: Get monetized so I can travel lots -> upload video of my trip -> get money from the video monetization -> loop

Q: Streaming platform?
A: Main -> youtube, twicas (fanbox only), still considering twitch and bilibili

Q: Are you planning to join a corporate VTuber company?
A: No plan for now (probably not)! Will be going as indie

Q: I would like to give support!
A: You can do so via Fanbox (4-course planned) and Youtube membership (stamps benefit only for now)

Q: Fanmark?
A: 👩‍🎓

Q: Stream frequency?
A: I'll stream whenever I can! Starting in july, might stream everyday on night time at most

I'm very happy to see Gundou keeping at it :sanasmile:, her model reminds me a lot of Lui, which is definitely a bonus.
I'm surprised it was this fast, it hasn't even been a year yet.
Not strange consider many of us just moves from KF, former lurkers (like myself) crawled out and started to post aswell.
OTOH, it also has Lufia (II), Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Secret of Evermore which is a good game fuck you...
Terranigma AND SoE? If you werent a disgusting slug, I'd ask for your hand.
Maybe if I actually get off my ass and start making videos.
Just do it! Stop this teasing, it's unbearable! I don't know why I want it but I do! And I'm not ashamed to admit it!
If this site is supposed to contain Nolan, it's doing a fucking terrible job.
We're doing all we can, but can Nolan ever truly be contained? Soon he'll reach full power, and not even the Asylum will be left standing. Before it's too late, we must find the sacred jewels, it's the only way, or kidnap him and send him to Aprimum.

Speaking of Aprimum, shame on those who want her here, you're less than dogs, proper dogs don't shit where they live, and you all wanna bring a turd so huge, foul and horrifying here?

:pikacringe:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
yeah speaking of, i want to pull a gabe and sell my family's land for an ounce of pussy, a crumb of clock what do you guys think? View attachment 32584
Hey im canadian and theres an old saying that all canadians know eachothers. Trust me bro if you give it to me i can help you with that

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Nebi celebratory internet rap

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman is playing FFXVI tonight, and I can't recommend the game enough. Ignore the journalists and reviewers, I'm nearly at my limit in writing an autistic essay about how they're wrong in the video games thread, the only thing preventing me is this headache. Anyway, support Mori, one of HoloLive EN's most consistent talents, and please help her not work herself to death:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pink Woman is playing FFXVI tonight, and I can't recommend the game enough. Ignore the journalists and reviewers, I'm nearly at my limit in writing an autistic essay about how they're wrong in the video games thread, the only thing preventing me is this headache. Anyway, support Mori, one of HoloLive EN's most consistent talents, and please help her not work herself to death:

Ah finally, a game my oshi can beat, with auto-dodge and auto-heal on. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom