"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
All jokes aside, I'm torn on the whole thing. She clearly loves her daughter but holy shit I feel like she needs a wrangler or something because she is not helping. The shitposter in me loves every minute of it because of how profoundly retarded and entertaining it all is. The rational part of my brain wants her to stop for her and her daughter's own good. Then again this may just be her being a shitposter and stirring the shit because she finds some enjoyment out of it but at some point this shit will get to you since people are talking about someone you personally know (and possibly dragging you into it).
Her own daughter has probably tried to wrangle her multiple times, and it clearly didn't work.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Her own daughter has probably tried to wrangle her multiple times, and it clearly didn't work.
Middle-aged to boomer British women live to cause drama, try to fuck underage boys in tourist locations and to get white girl wasted at any opportunity because their lives are so fucking boring, nothing can stop her.

Disappointment

a
Join us, Aprimum. You know you want to. Several folks here even have you as their oshi!

Oh?! She reads? Time to do more Froot edits. Hey Lichmom! I gave 2 bucks to a homeless guy like 6 months ago - that's more charity than your daughter has. Man, must be taking forever to get a cashiers check that big. That or she's calling your other child more crap behind their back.

1687724446683.png
1687725338756.png

I guess I'm in the minority for not wanting more unnecessary drama.
I don't want her here. I do want to keep making fun of her and her daughter. Was Froot raised in a single parent family? Could certainly explain some things in her and her moms behavior.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona keyboard update
1687725784095.png

Negzana

One day, Vedal will give her the ability to do watchalongs and make her watch Terminator.

Breath of Fire II is trash, tbh.

OTOH, it also has Lufia (II), Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Secret of Evermore which is a good game fuck you...

Admittedly never got to experinece much Breath of Fire, wish I did it when I 10 and obsessed with SNES JRPGs and romsites were still a thing. SoE might be good will never know cuz cart battery ded

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Elira schedule drop, all in on Persona.

FzfsvxYWIAALPHH

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

a
Join us, Aprimum. You know you want to. Several folks here even have you as their oshi!

Holy shit this is embarrassing. Imagine having your mom white knighting your Internet dramas for you.

I can’t imagine how embarrassed Froot is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh?! She reads? Time to do more Froot edits. Hey Lichmom! I gave 2 bucks to a homeless guy like 6 months ago - that's more charity than your daughter has. Man, must be taking forever to get a cashiers check that big. That or she's calling your other child more crap behind their back.

View attachment 32567 View attachment 32570
I wonder who could've possibly told the boomer woman about the forum. Surely it wasn't actually her daughter who told her to keep tabs on it, right? Right?
:smugselen:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Doesnt matter if its male or female, Artists are usually called mama while Riggers are called Papa (even if female).
Haven't heard that one since 2021. Kiara at least calls hers consistently Huke-papa, and Pako also calls himself Sana's papa.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Middle-aged to boomer British women live to cause drama, try to fuck underage boys in tourist locations and to get white girl wasted at any opportunity because their lives are so fucking boring, nothing can stop her.
Hey Aprimum i am a underage boy if we pretend that today its 1999 ;)
I am the father that your daughter needs so badly

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Vesper killed his artist as a demonstration to Takeshi as to what will happen to him if he doesn't secure those XCOM perms. He still hasn't, and that's why he's still on the run, and why Vesper has arranged his space so that he can strike the door with his spear without having to leave bed, just so he can be ready to unleash the Gae Bolg at a moments notice in case a Takeshinobi creeps into his apartment and makes it past his security system (it's his speargun aimed at the door with a tripwire trigger).
The other day I was watching some Hololive clips and stumbled upon a channel that usually clips HoloX members. When I checked out his other videos I saw this

Think it's the only way we'll get to see him play XCOM is his PL
Somewhat unrelated but it seems Lily had a bit of a sussy Donothon Goal which she had to record. Its on you if you want to hear or not. I really like Lily and I often stop by. She also has that "hanging out with the boys" feel despite sometimes talking about sussy things. Its the same type of attitude that attracted me to Lewd-Fauna.
That's just her sink right? RIGHT?!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doesnt matter if its male or female, Artists are usually called mama while Riggers are called Papa (even if female).
Some people do it that way but HoloEN doesn't seem to (Redjuice, Huke, Pako, Kuroboshi - all Papas)

soap suds

The third installment of the Twilight watchalongs is happening. I didn't even know there were this many movies about this damn vampire book.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ember is dishing up some dirt about the end of TsunQuest, those interested in drama should check out the VOD.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The other day I was watching some Hololive clips and stumbled upon a channel that usually clips HoloX members. When I checked out his other videos I saw this

Think it's the only way we'll get to see him play XCOM is his PL

They must have seen this when he asked for perms and thought to themselves "We can't let him play this game, he'll fucking shatter our blue twink over his knee in a fit of rage when he misses a 83% shot."

View attachment 32567 View attachment 32570

I don't want her here. I do want to keep making fun of her and her daughter. Was Froot raised in a single parent family? Could certainly explain some things in her and her moms behavior.

I was thinking a bit about all this a few days back and it left me wondering: Was it actually confirmed or not that Froot cheated or was it just accusations with no merit until Aprimum came around and basically confirmed second party that she did?

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The third installment of the Twilight watchalongs is happening. I didn't even know there were this many movies about this damn vampire book.

I’d watch but unfortunately I forgot to watch the other movies and watchalong vods. So I can’t watch live since I’d just be confused

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Bet this will be a real hoot. Never before have I been tempted to buy a membership. Won't do it, though. I'm a committed cheapskate.

That said, if anyone knows a way to watch this 4free, I'd love to hear it. There are a couple of Moombership streams on nyaa, so maybe it'll show up there in the next few days.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Been watching a little bit of that 2view girl who was cosplaying Gura at Offkai. She was talking about how she's been deliberately setting up her Twitch tags to get intentionally hate raided, and decided she needs "more LGBTs" before mocking their ridiculously long acronym. Now she's laughing hysterically at homeless people and how they shit in plastic bags and how California has a church that puts up razor wire to keep them off the stoop. Might be one to keep an eye on, it's been a fun time.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ember is dishing up some dirt about the end of TsunQuest, those interested in drama should check out the VOD.
Damn i expected dizzy to be the first to drop the details, will have to clip this once the vod is up:
  • Slugma put all her donation money back into Tsunderia
  • Disagreements/fights against being assigned a groomer mod "S-Train"
  • Groomer mod got fired "How do you get fired from a job that you volunteered for"
  • No ads.
  • no vocal lessons after multiple requests to ppp.
  • Slugma doing a dual manager/therapist role.
  • "People say "PPP was just out of his element, he means well." After that many fuck ups are you really out of your element? You're messing with people's dreams and livelihoods."
  • "The way management was handled after we all left seemed like a ship on fire, I'm sorry"
  • "Ami is still a peach, she's so cute, I love Ami"
  • "I think the community of Tsunderia was one of the best, there was a lot of unity with the other small corpos at that time"
  • "you guys haven't asked directly but if you do, i have "so much" tea"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Damn i expected dizzy to be the first to drop the details, will have to clip this once the vod is up:
  • Slugma put all her donation money back into Tsunderia
  • Disagreements/fights against being assigned a groomer mod "S-Train"
  • Groomer mod got fired "How do you get fired from a job that you volunteered for"
  • No ads.
  • no vocal lessons after multiple requests to ppp.
  • Slugma doing a dual manager/therapist role.
  • "People say "PPP was just out of his element, he means well." After that many fuck ups are you really out of your element? You're messing with people's dreams and livelihoods."
  • "The way management was handled after we all left seemed like a ship on fire, I'm sorry"
  • "Ami is still a peach, she's so cute, I love Ami"
  • "I think the community of Tsunderia was one of the best, there was a lot of unity with the other small corpos at that time"
  • "you guys haven't asked directly but if you do, i have "so much" tea"
Damn, the tea's so fucking good I think I'm turning British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom