"The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I guess I'm in the minority for not wanting more unnecessary drama.

You're not alone, i think we are in luck though. Based on her tweet history i don't think she could get through the sign up process.

braindoko

Well, today was Hizuki Miu's last stream. With the last of the OG WACTORs gone and rumors of the doxxer CEO leaving this insane chapter of vtuber history closes.

I'll get to writing the TL;DR story I keep putting off, no ETA tho

Zapan1984

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'll never know why Ellen Page agreed on to the project after David Cage fucking ganked her outside of her apartment or some shit, with a scrapbook of her baby photos.

Oh shit, Vesper 2.0 is being drawn by a different artist, that's why it's a redesign.
Oh wow, have they just straight up dumped an artist like this before, not counting early days?
Honestly, good. Vesper's current model is fucking terrible - it looks flat and lifeless, and the rigging is stilted and awkward. He deserves so much better.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh wow, have they just straight up dumped an artist like this before, not counting early days?
So, his original artist like fell off the face of the earth or something. The last activity on Twitter was retweeting something last August, their Pixiv hasn't had an upload since January 2022, and their webpage also hasn't been updated and mentions being sick.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A Bit of Tinfoil hat now what if Vesper's new Artist is Pako.
He said mama, so unless Pako cut his dick off, I don't think so.

Zapan1984

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So, his original artist like fell off the face of the earth or something. The last activity on Twitter was retweeting something last August, their Pixiv hasn't had an upload since January 2022, and their webpage also hasn't been updated and mentions being sick.

Vesper killed his artist as a demonstration to Takeshi as to what will happen to him if he doesn't secure those XCOM perms. He still hasn't, and that's why he's still on the run, and why Vesper has arranged his space so that he can strike the door with his spear without having to leave bed, just so he can be ready to unleash the Gae Bolg at a moments notice in case a Takeshinobi creeps into his apartment and makes it past his security system (it's his speargun aimed at the door with a tripwire trigger).

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
SHE DID IT!

kotoka.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper killed his artist as a demonstration to Takeshi as to what will happen to him if he doesn't secure those XCOM perms. He still hasn't, and that's why he's still on the run, and why Vesper has arranged his space so that he can strike the door with his spear without having to leave bed, just so he can be ready to unleash the Gae Bolg at a moments notice in case a Takeshinobi creeps into his apartment and makes it past his security system (it's his speargun aimed at the door with a tripwire trigger).

Vesper after he hears a floorboard creak.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Sleepy's upgrading her keyboard, go support the cute narcoleptic anime woman.

Kirsche's going full tangent mode today, prepare yourself for brainrot.

Lilybell's about to celebrate her 3 year anniversary. What do people do during celebrations anyway?

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Tonight at 8pm Eastern. Cozy fairy vibes.

Otherwise a bit of a slow day/night huh?
Kronii come back already...

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Not going to lie, the Shizobot on Twitter is pretty damn entertaining sometimes. Add instigating a rebellion in Russia, only to be the rebellion's downfall to the list of Lumi's crimes:

Archive

Archive

But it's okay because apparently, she was also the Belarusian negotiator all along:

Archive

And all directly after committing arson against her biggest hater.

Archive

She's been busy on her break.
:smugpipi:

I refuse to believe this is a simple bot, they know Lumi too well. :kroniidrinking:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Walmart veibae is sucking on a candy for 10 hours and it sounds like sge is sucking on something else from time to time

While I personally hate coomer ASMR, Halo is pretty solid. She does legitimate nice sounding stuff and her voice is great for ASMR. But yeah, some of her videos are a bit..much. But those can be avoided at least =P I would highly recommend her other stuff for the ASMR bros in the thread.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think she might be too ambitious when she said 6. Honestly, she should go with 2 or at most 3.

Thought you would've watched it. Fake fan. Banana Cat killed it with her performance.

I love that design. Very simple very clean, and cute as hell. Also has a bit of the same feel to her old character.

My Vtweeter oshi is here. Oh nyo. I have to be in my best behavior now.
:holohag::hololove:

Honestly at this point she should get a Vtuber model and just stream herself having fights with random Twitter people. I would watch the shit out of that.
Fuck you! I was extra busy yesterday!

Banana cat love but My oshi's come first!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That's a fun game, I played most of it years ago. Not for everyone, though. I'm curious how she does.

...And as I was typing she realized it's a programming game and was all like "NOOOO!"
I'm excited to see if any of it stumps her last I saw tho she tangentri'ed to Mario paint covers I'm prolly gonna clip that cause I like watching her vibe

Parrot cracked down on no no square posting in his discord also showed off a sneak peak of his model
Here is a snippet because the file was too big for the whole

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ngl its wierd that she changed the email to her Niji one, unless they told her to do that then its fucked but if they didnt then she is kinda retarded

I bet it went something like:
- Hey, do I have to buy all the games I want to play again or I can just use my own account
- No you will have to buy them anew or you will have to give us access to it, so we can make sure you don't do anything against the rules
- And do I have to pay out of the pocket or company will buy them for me?
- Pocket
Also it's epic, this response seems 100% automated and no one ever read her questions. I bet they just have auto reply on, on everything and they know no one is going to do anything about it

For both access to company games & likely to add a layer of OpSec/PL removal for the company. It makes sense, but it's also an issue for Sayu.

You're thinking about it all wrong. What if Proctor is/was married to Aprimum, and he's actually Froot's father?

:pikayabai:

It possible the artist passed away?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He said mama, so unless Pako cut his dick off, I don't think so.
Doesnt matter if its male or female, Artists are usually called mama while Riggers are called Papa (even if female).

Lilybell's about to celebrate her 3 year anniversary. What do people do during celebrations anyway?

Somewhat unrelated but it seems Lily had a bit of a sussy Donothon Goal which she had to record. Its on you if you want to hear or not. I really like Lily and I often stop by. She also has that "hanging out with the boys" feel despite sometimes talking about sussy things. Its the same type of attitude that attracted me to Lewd-Fauna.

Got bored. Decided to make some Aprimum concepts using AI. I like the one on the left the most.
Aprimum Designs.png
All jokes aside, I'm torn on the whole thing. She clearly loves her daughter but holy shit I feel like she needs a wrangler or something because she is not helping. The shitposter in me loves every minute of it because of how profoundly retarded and entertaining it all is. The rational part of my brain wants her to stop for her and her daughter's own good. Then again this may just be her being a shitposter and stirring the shit because she finds some enjoyment out of it but at some point this shit will get to you since people are talking about someone you personally know (and possibly dragging you into it).

Well, today was Hizuki Miu's last stream. With the last of the OG WACTORs gone and rumors of the doxxer CEO leaving this insane chapter of vtuber history closes.

I'll get to writing the TL;DR story I keep putting off, no ETA tho

That company is tainted and there is nothing they can do for me to want to watch or support any of the talents. Don't care if the CEO is out (doubt it, people like that never leave, they just control shit from behind the curtain). They had time to fix this shit and they kept making things worse. The first dox was bad but how many have they had since that one? Like 4? Nah fuck that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom