"HACHAMACHAMAAAA"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Dude Poko just invented a couple new notes during the Bohemian Rhapsody intro :SelenHAHAhere: Cute and memorable though :kroheart:💙💙
She doing real great, very cute too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New bingo card dropped, guys. Who's playing with me?

1687560727122.png

Twitter

RiverBear

Rin does the same thing with her shorts. I imagine it's the meta so kids and idiots watch it two or three times before they realize it loops, pumping up the watch hours and gaming the algo.
yep it's the meta.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I could see Laplace doing something like that but probably not here. Would be funny though.

It's the perfect place to do it. Who would expect Japanese psyops in a small, bumfuck-nowhere autism prison forum for bird rancher aficionados?

Who would expect it but me and my paranoid autism at least.

I'M ONTO YOU COVER

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I've noticed that for the last few shorts I've watched, Shiina "loops" her shorts around on eachother. Like, she starts her short with: "My Yugioh Credit Card is the most embarrassing thing I own", and ends with "you might say..." which goes straight back into the start to make a complete sentence. It's actually quite clever.
Unfortunately basically everyone who makes dedicated tiktok/shorts content does that, to the point that for a lot of us it's now dumb and annoying.

But it is the shorts meta so whatayagunnado.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I could see Laplace doing something like that but probably not here. Would be funny though.
The joke is that she has done it on 2/5channel.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I wanted to advertise Sara's stream with a clever pun based on the name of the game she's playing, but the "rim" in rimworld is making everything sound so dirty. So here, just take it:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unfortunately basically everyone who makes dedicated tiktok/shorts content does that, to the point that for a lot of us it's now dumb and annoying.

But it is the shorts meta so whatayagunnado.
You can always not click on shorts though. Tiktok users, not so much.

You can sort of hear Kaela's stealth-laugh getting picked by her mic on this clip.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
You can always not click on shorts though. Tiktok users, not so much.
but other than the fakeloop meme shiina rin and heebdog make good funny shorts

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i had a terrible thought

what if froot promising to pay x amount to troon charity was a ploy to get autists like us to want money to go to a troon charity.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
i had a terrible thought

what if froot promising to pay x amount to troon charity was a ploy to get autists like us to want money to go to a troon charity.
I just want money to leave Froot's wallet, it's not like the charity is actually going to help anyone.

But I also don't want the money to leave Froot's wallet, because it's funnier this way.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
No Sympathy for these fools except the kid since he was probably only there because his mother was.
Honestly the kid is probably the saddest thing about the whole thing. The guy from the French navy was a little confusing though. It is a bit more believable that the average person could be more easily duped than someone who specialized in diving.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Unconfirmed dog eating animator and enjoyer of questionable content shills tranny in denial, cardboard tube connoisseur and gypsy expat.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri's first of three birthday streams starting. Deceit an amogus fps style game I think. All of Tempus made it :sanasmile:

2nd POV with Bettel

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Short

God Damn the Sun

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme
This thread is moving faster than the Kiwifarms thread ever did. How the fuck did we go from 5-10 pages a day, to 5-10 pages in just 8 goddamn hours?
Touching grass for a few days means being 50+ pages behind. I know I'm a fucking lurker that posts one every couple months, but I need to ask this.
I remember in the early times of this forum there was an attempt to introduce a Highlight function like in KF. I remember having read in a separate thread the woes of coding something like that. Was the idea abandoned forever and ever?

God's Strongest Dragoon

She has become my favorite vtweeter, just pure comedy
I would like to request some help in archiving some of these because they're funny but, Bao the whale hoe made a bunch of vtweeters mad because she made fun of the sub incident

I tried to archive some of the tweets and all i got were some errors, both default twitter and nitter

Archive for the responses. I put them in order so you can edit it in for easier searching later on:
Vesper beat dingo to be the first HoloStars(EN talent?) to say gangbang in character

bless his autistic boomer heart

9/10, deducted points for not doing the Big Smoke Order

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Honestly the kid is probably the saddest thing about the whole thing. The guy from the French navy was a little confusing though. It is a bit more believable that the average person could be more easily duped than someone who specialized in diving.

The issue is they'd gone down before already. Unless you're deep into the woods on Safety Engineering, that's enough to be "safe" to most people. If you don't have an understanding of why Carbon Fiber is the wrong material for a pressure vessel, well, a couple of people just got murdered for that lack of information.

As for Vtuber stuff, I really don't get the FOTM jumping game. I, frankly, don't get the popularity of most of the jumping games, minus them being de facto zatsus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom