"You have to continue searching for the biggest nuts you can get"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Didn't clip it because it went on for a while. I'll try to make some clips after she's done streaming.

We're going to see a lot more of it but we won't be seeing a full return. While a lot of commies like their hugboxes (rightoids love them too), they like having control over the medium and letting everyone fuck off to their own little "cornerstore" forum instead of forcing everyone onto the same "walmart" aggregator forum isn't going to fly with them. Expect them to get a lot more aggressive in the coming years about going after these "far right indoctrination sites". They're already determined to go on dox brigades against any users of alternative social media platforms that get big enough, they're just too blinded by their hugbox to know of these smaller forums.

For content creators though, they'll likely remain active on these aggregator sites simply for the significant amount of exposure they get and if they're smart, they'll utilize those smaller forums to help cultivate their audience. It's very apparent people like their own little social club forums with the prominence of discord servers. Only reason a lot of people haven't moved over to self-hosted smaller forums is because discord servers are a lot easier to set up and it provides an aggregation of these "discord forums" with the discord app. In short, normies are super lazy and don't want to do the legwork to find new forums and that's why aggregator sites have become so popular. Hopefully when smaller forums become more popular again, we'll see a resurgence of something like StumbleUpon.

The Internet is forever stuck finding ways of interacting that sit on a spectrum from IRC to Geocities. It's been nearly 30 years and the interaction functions are basically the same. It's just a question if you've added Instant Messaging or not. Considering the history of human movement is about leaving overpopulated & corrupt areas and moving to new pastures (only for the corruption to follow), the move away from centralized is just going back in swing. It also helps that, after the major powers funneled trillions into tech companies for User Data, turns out it's mostly worthless.

We're seeing a mass-scale realignment in a lot of areas, as a result.

Why the Phase connect members having potato PC. I thought they should at least able to afford a decent PC with 3070 graphic cards.....:fishmandispair:

PC being a potato or not doesn't matter when you never clean them. At what point does anyone in Phase Connect feel like they'd ever remember to clean out some dust filters?

Whatever happened to the off collab chadcast that was supposed to happen in Japan? Bae is back in Australia now right?

Irys was too busy playing games to 6 am, or something. Given what's been going on, it seems like everyone is super busy when they get to Japan and time is hard to come by. This is, oddly enough, exactly why Coco wanted a place really near the office, and why she had so many collabs there.

Prepare for Kino the Boys are going to play a game that is about killing each other ala Amongus and Vesper,Altare are in (For now) This is because of Shinri Birthday
I hope Vesper kills Altare

The Geo collab of Azki and Ollie left this funny interaction
View attachment 32195
Japanese people being clueless about WW2 will always be funny

Considering how much Japanese industry is tied with Indonesia, it didn't click for me at first it was a WW2 site. It's a funny interaction, but not as "Japanese don't know their history" issue as just you skip over those details with time.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
based

i still dont get why bao is horny for blaidd thats a dog
Calli is a white woman so she is understandable

Maybe Bao just wants to lull him into a false sense of security before she stuffs him in a stew

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
based

i still dont get why bao is horny for blaidd thats a dog
i find it amusing how many people keep bringing up their wealth when trying to argue we should be sympathetic.

if you truly feel that way why does their financial status matter to you at all. it's virtue signaling at it's shallowest.

leave the coomer whale be.

WeTawks

Someone is using Shiina as an example of why vtubers aren't funny:

That Short was meant to be a mildly amusing tale of one short old lady showing solidarity to another short old lady, right? As for the submarine deaths, do people not expect macabre memes on social media especially when a group of billionaires die a caveman style death.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Uruka's computer is going to shit so she had to end her stream. Her computer wasn't responding to any controller or mouse controls and started to beep like crazy. Likely overheating.
EDIT: Rip, she didn't save the VOD
View attachment 32161
My computer freezes and makes that noise if I turn on an auto-click macro to click too fast, or if the thing I am auto-clicking is too resource intensive. Something like it's receiving too many inputs at once and it just freaks out. If that's what it is her computer probably lagged, queued up all her inputs, then dumped them all at once. Sometimes it fixes itself when it eats through all of the queued up actions, sometimes it crashes the computer. TL;DR she's a hacking cheater and she's using macros!
Whatever happened to the off collab chadcast that was supposed to happen in Japan? Bae is back in Australia now right?
Supposedly Mori said that Bae said that she couldn't do it because she didn't have time during her trip or something like that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Idk if a clip of this has been posted yet so might be late

"Ah wtf let's just do it. I don't care. If anyone gets pissy they can kiss my ass I'm too old." -Chad Vesper

Also major props to Kiara for acknowledging the raid by name and addressing the Vesties

Orange woman good

Edit: and here is when he took Ollie's first Raid

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

As for the submarine deaths, do people not expect macabre memes on social media especially when a group of billionaires die a caveman style death.
They do expect it. They anticipate it so they have the chance to feel superior to others by showing how good of a person they are online. It's all they have going for them (they need it).

Man that's a really negative way to look at people. Sorry. Here watch Onigiri make Mcdonalds at home for her hyperactive daughter Filian

soap suds

Work hate because I was in a meeting and missed 50 minutes of Rosemi's stream. Here is the rose eating more MREs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca will play that game about falling off stuff NOW!

E She has a wheel to punish her with little stunts for 10$
wheel.PNG

Last edited:

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
It's been about 3 years since I dipped my toes into the abyss rabbit hole and I find myself drawn more towards smaller VTubers. I like following indies and small corpo VTubers. I get the appeal of most bigger VTubers but I can't seem to follow or catch up with them as much as I do with smaller VTubers. So to those who prefer following 1-2view indies and small corpo VTubers, why do you follow them more closely than the big guys and girls in the industry? Is there something appealing in them that makes you want to root for them more than the already well-established ones in the industry? Do the smaller communities around these chuubas make you want to be a part of the cheering squad? Or... Do you want to end up grooming some poor 1-2view indie into becoming your own chatterbox. I'd be interested to hear your opinions and insights.

It reminds me of the days when Lyrica was still an indie. I wasn't interested in joining community servers but for some reason I did and I got involved in her small community server (Which was also shared with Shannon's community. They were sharing the same server). I had lots of fun, even though I was already late to the party. And I tried my best to keep up with the happenings around the community and the antics of Lyrica. It felt nice to be involved in laughing at dumb shit, chaotic conversations, and cheering on the little indies that could.

But when they graduated and moved on to Nijisanji, I only went to their debuts and I rarely caught any of their streams. I'm glad they found greener pastures but the magic was just... gone by then. I also got busier during those times so both of them just went to the back of my head. I do follow their accounts but that's it. I haven't joined any fancords after their debuts. But still, I'm glad they got a chance to finally hit it big. And ultimately, that's what matters. Even though the coziness of being a smaller VTuber and having a small community surrounding them has long since disappeared.

Clip tax:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Princesses of Phase Connect are conspiring for potential future content:

Soon, all of Phase Connect shall be Pretty Princesses, even Sakanyan

No Name

I would like to request some help in archiving some of these because they're funny but, Bao the whale hoe made a bunch of vtweeters mad because she made fun of the sub incident

I tried to archive some of the tweets and all i got were some errors, both default twitter and nitter

Can't help but laugh at it, it was such an idiotic way to die.
Imagine being so stupid that you look at the "sub" and assume everything will be okay.
Now I ain't no engineer but if I someone told me to dive deep inside that thing, I'd run for the hills.
i find it amusing how many people keep bringing up their wealth when trying to argue we should be sympathetic.

if you truly feel that way why does their financial status matter to you at all. it's virtue signaling at it's shallowest.

leave the coomer whale be.
There has been a good amount of people simply laughing at their deaths because they were rich people.
The true reason to laugh should be that they were rich, and incredibly dumb.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Reset the counter. We were so close to making it more than 48 hours this time.
You can probably just reset the counter at random intervals every week and it'll be fairly accurate until Anycolor overhauls their management (which doesn't seem to be happening).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
You can probably just reset the counter at random intervals every week and it'll be fairly accurate until Anycolor overhauls their management (which doesn't seem to be happening).
It's probably not gonna change unless whatever made them get their shit together in JP's early days happens again for EN.

Limkin

:mikothumbsl: Niji, we couldn't guess ourselves that you fired a guy who leaked the designs. "Both current and those expected to be affiliated" conveniently doesn't cover "those who we tried to pressure into signing up and fucked up so badly they turned us into a laughing stock". Also keep coping and not acknowledging that not just a contract but full wave designs were also leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom