"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raildex

Screenshot from 2023-06-23 14-15-07.png
Surprisingly Mari actually retweeted this one herself, it's good to know she can take a joke

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Foobs' anniversary event in half an hour!

Fubuzilla by @misonodenpati.jpg

"Citizens! Do not be alarmed! Some expert at Holocure will be along to defeat her shortly!"

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1687526936767.png

Five Years of the Pillar of Hololive Thank you Fubuki Shirakami for all of this time

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Komori Met finally got her VSpo avatar+outfit.

Going to miss the Landolt Ring.

Also here's a clip of Met during character creation starring Kurumi Noah and Virtual Gorilla.

Hoshimeguri's Mochimochi Sakura released a cover.

She will also be singing at 1AM JST.

Luna is playing the new horror game but I find the thumbnail amusing.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
We're going to see a lot more of it but we won't be seeing a full return. While a lot of commies like their hugboxes (rightoids love them too), they like having control over the medium and letting everyone fuck off to their own little "cornerstore" forum instead of forcing everyone onto the same "walmart" aggregator forum isn't going to fly with them. Expect them to get a lot more aggressive in the coming years about going after these "far right indoctrination sites". They're already determined to go on dox brigades against any users of alternative social media platforms that get big enough, they're just too blinded by their hugbox to know of these smaller forums.
This is pretty much why we're never really gonna be able to go back to those times, now that it's well-known how easy it is for a group to take down pretty much any site they want. Speaking of which, could someone PM me the onion link for KF? I seemingly lost it, and can no longer find it.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
NGL I kinda wanna face dox her now.

[Phase Connect Twitter News]:
Are these numbers accurate and what time frame was it accumulated over, because that's a huge amount of dosh right there:

Archive
Some madlad is putting his money where his mouth is:

Tenma discovered she's allergic to a certain medication:

Archive
Someone is using Shiina as an example of why vtubers aren't funny:

Archive

The 250k refers to Pippa saying she would not do League streams for $250000.

I think that DakkaDakka account is one of PPP's orbiters who was shitting on Pippa & vtuber fans on his Kick stream a couple of nights ago.

soap suds

There's a global niji Valo custom game happening soon.
Fulgur:

Suha:

Derem:

Bonni:

Maria:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper's spear strikes again!
Wait a second

We got it all wrong, the speargun wasnt a euphemism for travelling, he has whales on his sights, both paypigs and Mori, he is just using Kiara to get to them

We'll find out which one he will spear and which one will get "speared" when mori inevitably cucks the deadbeats again

Sausga boomer autist vampire

Jealous

Lurker

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I believe i can fly
I Believe i can LOVE Lapu Chan
20230623_112008.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Foobs' anniversary event in half an hour!

It's sweet that instead of the usual live concert, she used her incredibly special 5th anniversary event to just hang out with her friends. I need more content of the girls just traveling together and having a good time.
527193821.jpg
37492741.jpg
57492147.jpg
963642201.jpg

Congrats on a wonderful 5 years, fellow megane lover and fox friend :sanasmile:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nyaru live at this UNHOLY fucking hour with a stream relating to the most demonic game series

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Was checking twitter for some stream schedules and came across some tards seething about Vesper raiding Kiara. Oddly enough, they're actually getting blasted in the comments instead of it being a unicorn party.
What a dumb thing to be pissed off about. Kiara herself responds positively on stream, and she knows herself she's been open raids for months. I doubt there are actually any seething unicorns. Far more likely people trying to stir up drama who didn't even watch the stream. Any actual unicorn would be equally pissed at Kiara herself.

As for getting blasted in the replies, don't forget that half of kfp have a second account just for simping austrian cosplayers, the ones sensible enough not to do it on main anyway.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Yuuna started an early morning stream for some reason, complained about being way too tired for it, then promptly fell asleep.
1687534223524.png

Oh, she just woke up (sort of) after 40 minutes of being passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom