Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Didn't see this posted here yet.

Wanted to watch this when I got home.. anyone know why it got taken down?
Tits, probably. The original VOD had huge badonkazonkas on the thumbnail.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Huh so Erina says her first language is actually English cause Her parents decided to raise her with English first as an experiment And it kinda makes her feel like the black sheep of the family
:pippasadl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
didn't she dropped DMC3 for being a fucking casual? :ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
What? No, she beat it. I know her first stream was off because she had a different version of the game where the difficulties were not clear (or something like that). And she played on way higher difficulty.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Axel experiences racism.

Axel tries to hit on a corpse.

Everyone stays calm and under control.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm watching Shiina. Everytime there's a new FF I always think "is this a return to form at last" and I'm always bitterly disappointed.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I get the feeling Ami doesn't necessarily need to grow, hell being indie now means she can play whatever boomer retro vidya she wants for her regulars without worrying about anyone numberfagging in her ear and putting unnecessary pressure on. She seems to have a tight-knit community too so it's probably not hurting her much financially.

This is sickly sweet, bless these girls' way of touching this curmudgeon's heart.

I can't tell you how much I'd love to hang out with Panko irl just to hear her without a filter. You just know there's some good shit waiting to come out.
Hard disagree. No growth means that with time, her subs and views will go down. You need to keep growing. Also it puts her in a more comfortable spot economically.

Man, that hurt to watch (not her fault). Poor girl has had a rough month and it seems like way too much has been piling on her. And it doesn't help she's being hard on herself by feeling guilty about not feeling well enough to stream. I really hope things start getting better for her soon.

View attachment 32085
Pippa's such a great friend.
:sanasmile:
Twitch bots are fucking retarded and I wish Elon killed some of them. Sleepy has been struggling with her illness also if I recall. Why do all the sweet ones get fucked over meanwhile the shitty ones are around healthy and spreading their poison?

Archive

The OffKai drama is still going. This time, someone seems surprised and perturbed that people were filming at a convention.

I hate this so much. Wear a fucking mask if you don't want to get filmed. Not only a convention but a fucking Vtuber convention where a large focus of it should be streaming.

Is this even a step up really? I know nothing of prism other than liking their character designs. But it only looks like a few of them actually have a reasonably higher ccv than Nana already got as an indie. Do they have good contracts where they don't take much maybe? I hope this isn't like machinima where they just sign people and leach money off of them.
Nana is one of the few indies out there that would really benefit from working with a record label. She is an amazing singer.

Looks like Nana's getting Suisei'd into PRISM PROJECT:

View attachment 32133
The idol design is really good. Looks similar to Zoey but more cohesive.

inb4 Yakuza game, because they seem to be picking up literally whos off the street for the EN dub (that not a single person actually uses) for the two new Yakuza games

Fucking Yong Yea is Kiryu in those now.
Probably this. Seems they are picking streamers and popular content creators. They know its free press (not sure why the hell anyone would play those games without subs).

Rare Nasa Karaoke. <3
Edit: Just ended

Erina streaming that Fish game that made Gura rage about a year ago. She has 730 CCV which is pretty impressive. Not sure if this was from offkai or if someone raided her.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What? No, she beat it. I know her first stream was off because she had a different version of the game where the difficulties were not clear (or something like that). And she played on way higher difficulty.
the who the fuck dropped it?, I remember someone who gets posted here regularly saying she would stop playing it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1687495939193.png

1687495933277.png

Attachments

• 1687495884959.png
    1687495884959.png
    566 KB · Views: 40

Jacks Wasted Life

inb4 Yakuza game, because they seem to be picking up literally whos off the street for the EN dub (that not a single person actually uses) for the two new Yakuza games

Fucking Yong Yea is Kiryu in those now.
I'm guessing this is a way to pad the game length as he has the Quarter Pounders ability to spend 15 minutes talking about something that should take 3 minutes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ame Unarchived Ukaraoke (Just started)

Archive of Ame's karaoke with new kimono update:
______
FUCK, I missed because I overslept a nap. Anyway above is an archive I personally got with an alt on Amecord.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
divorced.png

From Erina's stream. In a follow-up orange and aka, he explained that she got the kids but he got the dog.

:mikothumbsl:

Should we have a "superchat hall of shame" thread?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
didn't she dropped DMC3 for being a fucking casual? :ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
She finished DMC3 but to be fair she is stuck on Dark Sister Fried in DAS 3, stuck on Martyr Logarius in Bloodborne and abandoned Elden Ring at Margot. She does not min/max or fallow guides for these games though and could probably finish the main games if not stuck on optional bosses and of course you should explore before Margot unless you've played before.
This doesn't count as a
BeanutPost so @reinigen can't bully me for
Beanutposting
:mikothumbsl:It is cool isn't it, bro.
Huh so Erina says her first language is actually English cause Her parents decided to raise her with English first as an experiment And it kinda makes her feel like the black sheep of the family
:pippasadl:
>Doesn't sound ESL at all
>Isn't ESL

:pekonod:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Idk how it's taken me this long to realize (I did the gyaru edit of her and everything) but god DAMN is Ember dressed like a slut

View attachment 32140

From Erina's stream. In a follow-up orange and aka, he explained that she got the kids but he got the dog.

:mikothumbsl:

Should we have a "superchat hall of shame" thread?
I can't at all imagine why this guy's wife divorced him, really gets the noggin joggin... :loading:

Anime Fan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Anyway here's an archive I personally got with an alt from Amecord.
Nolan using an account not named "Nolan Crush"? Truly a sign of the end times.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom