"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animotix

Lol

Even as retarded homo-collab beggars were, unicorns were easily the most annoying bunch of autists that have cropped up besides full blown antis/schizos (granted, there is overlap in the schizo department)
Kson, even with some of her autism and hard headed shit takes, had a point that alot of fags latched on to "muh pure idols" even when the scene always had some amount of same-sex cooperation, atleast compared to standard idolfag culture.

Uki is the exception, if the homos were even half as annoying as him, i would give unicornfags my full blown support
flayon is more annoying than him. altare is also fucking annoying. unicorns have my support only because tempus ruined any chance for EN3. management thought holo fans would watch the boyssss and thats not what happened now we're stuck with burnt out girls that barely stream and boyss nobody wants to watch. vesper is actually ok tho. also Ollie raided kiara a few times before Vesper she just forgot about it

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Next Holotalk guest will be Vesper Noir everyone!
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

The OffKai drama is still going. This time, someone seems surprised and perturbed that people were filming at a convention.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Next Holotalk guest will be Vesper Noir everyone!
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I want that to happen just for the sheer entertainment watching the autistic screeching it would trigger among Keeki's unicorns. MAKE IT HAPPEN, ORANGE WOMAN!
:kiarachefkiss:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I fucking can't just look at the obvious rearrangement, dizzy pops like a sore thumb
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

And some sweet words from jelly about the song

braindoko

Dinotuber stuff]
Found this the other day

View attachment 32067
Cave woman with an artstyle inspired by Slayers? Consider me sold!
They have a channel and the model appears to be rigged already but I haven't seen anything about streams or a debut date. Hopefully this isn't dead in the water.

If you like cavewomen check this one, found her by raid. She talks with the Mega64 guy about E3 stuff, very fun collab

1687487019013.png

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
According to reports it looks like Sleepy has been permabanned after all on Twitter and they have refused her appeals.

In lighter news

Aaaaaaaa

It's things like this that make me think that Hitler was right sometimes.

Ant Hime

Don't forget to tune into this in less than an hour, it should be great. The stream title says there will be a guest. @Ant Hime is this you?

Not sure if I did the quote thing here right but ye I'll be a guest on that stream also just finished recording the update video regarding Froot (I ended up trying too hard to make the video seem natural if that makes sense lol hopefully my editor can make it real good/entertaining again)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mori's influence claims another

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Nana announcement soon.

Could be a nothing burger like some merch or something more substantial. I don't feel there's been anything to warrant bad news.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ami has to stay indie to continue to make the content she wants to.
Does she though? Phase doesn't seem to give a shit about piracy or emulation Pippa played an emulated copy of pokemon on stream multiple times now

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
shit I'm gonna miss the Sawa stream. Somebody better archive it before I kill myself.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ame Unarchived Ukaraoke (Just started)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Does she though? Phase doesn't seem to give a shit about piracy or emulation Pippa played an emulated copy of pokemon on stream multiple times now
I'm still convinced Fishfag will "overcorrect" the situation the moment someone gets a bit pissy about it though.

Either way, I don't see the point of an already-successful indie going corpo unless they offer fuck-you exclusivity money up front, and even then I'd personally prefer a slow passive income I get everything from rather than having to hand over IP ownership and losing that control. Corpos are great for people who don't already have a platform of their own, but I doubt a small corpo like Phase would benefit someone like Amiya who already has an established following.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Omg Ant Hime is so cute why Froot is such a :WHORE!!!: to someone so cute?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kiara could use her senpai powers over Vesper and force him into a 3-way (or more) collab with Nina, since her and Vesper have interacted before as old people. Kiara’s Niji group collabs could be yet another source of suffering for him.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
shit I'm gonna miss the Sawa stream. Somebody better archive it before I kill myself.

Likewise, please DM/@ me with an archive tomorrow.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kiara could use her senpai powers over Vesper and force him into a 3-way (or more) with Nina

Oi oi oi, Vesper wants to keep his wizard powers for the foreseeable future

braindoko

Someone please make a highlight reel of the sawa stream I can't with the voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom