"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Airi's collabing with Ember tonight for Ember's first official collab since joining phase connect

These two can't stop making jokes about having wolf babies.
I want to say many things that would get me moved to the degeneracy thread.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It sounds like she's wrapping up stream and has reiterated a couple times now that streamings all she's got and the twitter ban has just made her freak a bit as it's one of the main ways she's able to tell people about her stream n stuffs.
Man, that hurt to watch (not her fault). Poor girl has had a rough month and it seems like way too much has been piling on her. And it doesn't help she's being hard on herself by feeling guilty about not feeling well enough to stream. I really hope things start getting better for her soon.

Capture1.JPG
Pippa's such a great friend.
:sanasmile:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

RiverBear

braindoko

Quick, post your username if you joined Nijisanji

I'm Stun N. Stumber
I'm Pomu
the twitter ban has just made her freak a bit as it's one of the main ways she's able to tell people about her stream n stuffs.
Bring back pagers
No but seriously bird app sucks ass, the only alternatives that I can think of is the YT community posts. Twithc should add a thing like that instead of adding bits 2.0: greedier edition

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I don't know Avi, that number seems a bit high :smugpipi: ...

Archive

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kiara is a rare case, in which while she hasn't shown interest in collabing with Stars, she has no issue acknowledging their existence, even interacted with them on Twitter once.

Quick, post your username if you joined Nijisanji

I'm Stun N. Stumber
Whi Tes Tone.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kiara is a rare case, in which while she hasn't shown interest on collabing with Stars, she has no issue acknowledging their existence, even interacted with them on Twitter once.
Pretty sure I recall her being one of the girls that was considering collabing with the stars when they first debuted but was hesitant to potential backlash. Then a few of her tard unicorns screamed REALLY fucking loud and she ended up not doing anything with them. Maybe she's started to give no fucks after all.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Pretty sure I recall her being one of the girls that was considering collabing with the stars when they first debuted but was hesitant to potential backlash. Then a few of her tard unicorns screamed REALLY fucking loud and she ended up not doing anything with them. Maybe she's started to give no fucks after all.
Talking about Unicorns screaming this is in Vesper VOD
1687484701076.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lol

Even as retarded homo-collab beggars were, unicorns were easily the most annoying bunch of autists that have cropped up besides full blown antis/schizos (granted, there is overlap in the schizo department)
Kson, even with some of her autism and hard headed shit takes, had a point that alot of fags latched on to "muh pure idols" even when the scene always had some amount of same-sex cooperation, atleast compared to standard idolfag culture.

Uki is the exception, if the homos were even half as annoying as him, i would give unicornfags my full blown support

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Merch! The fact that there is a tapestry scares me shipping price wise, but I guess it’s not directly from the holopro shop so maybe it won’t triple the price? I skipped the Connect The World tapestry because of it.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
This is a good video but I'm looking for something more like what Jim would do and laugh at the whole situation. This shit is morbid and people are probably dead but this dude literally took all the caution and threw it out the window. Absolutely nuts.
Here's Sam Hyde's commentary:

New Moonshine:

Don't forget to tune into this in less than an hour, it should be great. The stream title says there will be a guest. @Ant Hime is this you?
EDIT:
Not sure if I did the quote thing here right but ye I'll be a guest on that stream also just finished recording the update video regarding Froot (I ended up trying too hard to make the video seem natural if that makes sense lol hopefully my editor can make it real good/entertaining again)

Nice

Found this the other day

Namo Whambo reference sheet.jpg
Cave woman with an artstyle inspired by Slayers? Consider me sold!
They have a channel and the model appears to be rigged already but I haven't seen anything about streams or a debut date. Hopefully this isn't dead in the water.

Rannasaur eyes.jpg
Rannasaur is working on her model.

Trexie IRL.jpg
Trexie posted IRL photos of herself.

A while ago I posted this artwork by Rimuu
Rimuu_and_Medusaceratops_by_rimuurin.jpg
I said that I wasn't sure if it was a Xenoceratops or Medusaceratops. Well, as it turns out it's actually an Albertaceratops.

In my defense all three of these dinosaurs are very similar.
Albertaceratops.jpgXENOCERATOPS.jpgmedusaceratops_lokii_by_olorotitan.jpg

Last edited:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Here's Sam Hyde's commentary:

New Moonshine:

Don't forget to tune into this in less than an hour, it should be great. The stream title says there will be a guest. @Ant Hime is this you?

Found this the other day

View attachment 32067
Cave woman with an artstyle inspired by Slayers? Consider me sold!
They have a channel and the model appears to be rigged already but I haven't seen anything about streams or a debut date. Hopefully this isn't dead in the water.

View attachment 32088
Rannasaur is working on her model.

View attachment 32092
Trexie posted IRL photos of herself.

A while ago I posted this artwork by Rimuu
View attachment 32094
I said that I wasn't sure if it was a Xenoceratops or Medusaceratops. Well, as it turns out it's actually an Albertaceratops.

In my defense all three of these dinosaurs are very similar.
View attachment 32105View attachment 32107View attachment 32109

CAVEWOMAN LINA INVERSE LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom