Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the boat is going to scream louder and more frequently than usual so watch

it starts in 3 mins or less

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Seems like her window capture of MSpaint captured a chunk of her screen for a split second, must be an obs bug?
Iirc a few streams ago mika was struggling to capture something and thought about using paint for a while, but decided against it because it apparently has some bug that captures other stuff too
Ah shit Vesper raided Kiara, we're in for a large-scale /vt/ event.

After saying, and I quote "If anyone gets pissy, I don't give a shit, I'm too old for this".
I was watching kiaras stream when it happened and she was really happy that, for the first time (?), another holo member raided her. The stream is still going, but it should be somewhere at 04:03:00 once the vod is up

Limkin

I mean, if he doesn't parade it and unless you dig deep enough you would never even guess it, it's fine I guess? The whole point of tension is vermintide asking for special treatment and being generally sexually deviant. Good on him if he stays out of it, wiped the state clean and effectively started a new life

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
There's some, er, interesting stuff about this vtuber in the archives
What actually proves that guy is the vtuber aside from both being Australian?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What actually proves that guy is the vtuber aside from both being Australian?
I feel like they have a very distinct troon voice. But now that I think about it... They're featured with Clio a lot... (This is her banner, not some freaky collage I made.)

1687467657169.png

Please God, not her too. I'll probably still watch them though.

punisher-the-punisher (1).gif

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Twitch is adding superchats, the rate is perportedly 70/30 split but it's actually a 65/35 split as there's a 5% service fee on top... Greeeeeeedy little faggots, extra rough for any corpo vtubers who're going to eat a double cut: from twitch -> the cut from their corpo -> then they get the scraps

View attachment 32000

I remember this coming up when it was in test. It's to go after third party donation services like Streamelements, who cut Twitch out entirely. Rather than killing Bits, it's more likely six months from now they'll ban third party donations. Knowing Twitch and their incredible ability to put their foot in their mouth anyway.

Topo Chico

Last edited:

cucurut

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Phase doesn't really restrict the girls from playing emulated games, tenma has been playing them since early on. I understand if she's sick of corpo settings since it seems tsunderia was run like garbage and gave dizzy some sort of ptsd. If she's ok with how big she is I'm glad for her but if she wants more growth she should try with them because other corpos aren't nowhere near as lax as phase is looking from the outside.
I think it's assuming way too much think Fish would want an invader with an intact identity. He seems to be wanting to refurbish scrapped ones into budget talents with utility. Also Ami would probably make the pseudo hags sweat a bit. I also would want to see some actual results form Phase's music endeavors before I would want someone to join them for that.
:mikothumbsl:I think Ami is right to stay on her own for now. And if she just wanted to reincarnate with a boost obviously Idol would be a better choice.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sleepy's new twitter after her previous one was banned.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I remember this coming up when it was in test. It's to go after third party donation services like Streamelements, who cut Twitch out entirely. Rather than killing Bits, it's more likely six months from now they'll ban third party donations. Knowing Twitch and their incredible ability to put their foot in their mouth anyway.
I know the people running twitch are retarded fags but jesus christ they reach new heights of stupidity. If you want to push something new to people when there's a way better alternative you HAVE to make it worth their while for both streamers and chatters. None of this sounds good for anyone involved, the nobrainer would be a better split they can't even do that and they jew a 5% service fee, you can be a jew with this but at least give them something like I dunno a 1 in a 1000 chance that supas higher than 50 all go to the streamer, ANYTHING.
A lot of middle tier streamer will fucking bail if they remove streamlabs and that shit would cripple their already garbage platform, your top talents might bring in the dough but the middle guys keep the people in the platform.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hag Love does not apply to false hags, do not fall for the wiles of the pretender

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to wait all evening for a REAL hag, when the EVILEST Sawa-Sama begins her froot stream (potentially with Ant-Hime)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Original Phase song now premiering in less than 10 minutes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Only 10 mins before the Phase Connect 2nd anniversary song premieres

Damn nigga 1 second too late again

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
2.jpeg3.jpg5.jpg
Name: Rory J Anderson
Email: RJ2theLA2@hotmail.com
Twitter @theRJAnderson - confirmation that it's him: (Archive 1 2)
Date of Birth: August 21st, 1987 (archive)
1.png
ClustrMaps brings up a Rory J Anderson living at 1037 Hazel St, Chico, CA 95928 (Archive,) he has posts from 2009/2010 in his Twitter feed that mention being in Chico and confirms he lives in the northstate. The address is apparently linked to a "Kathryn Taylor" and at one point on his Twitter he mentions a "Katie" in 2015, it's plausible this could be an ex-girlfriend. It lists him as being 39 years old however, which is incorrect, but lists his date of birth as 1983-12-31 which is slightly suspicious (kind of feels like it was scraped from a form he threw a random year into that defaulted to 31st of December.) His mother worked at the California Employment Development Department in 2014, (archive) and he has family in LA and the bay area (archive) confirming at the least he's from California

Whew that was fucking fast

You guys scare me sometimes.
You can take the autist out of the kiwifarms
But you can never take the kiwi out of the autist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Some random wigger is DMing a oneshot for Vsj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom