"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For once I'd love to see someone just own up to their sex orgies just to watch /vt/ and the incel-brained collective fucking lose it and go full institutionalized.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
For once I'd love to see someone just own up to their sex orgies just to watch /vt/ and the incel-brained collective fucking lose it and go full institutionalized.
Aren't there a few indies who confessed to being in a con orgy at least once? But they had a reputation for being loose at the start so nobody cared.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Theres probably a shockingly high amount of anons who seethed at the fact that they couldnt stand in a corner with their dick in hand waiting to be the 3rd person to stick their penis in their oshi in a row

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aren't there a few indies who confessed to being in a con orgy at least once? But they had a reputation for being loose at the start so nobody cared.
I think people don't care when they're blatant about it, they just have fun when "cought them ooo-oooo" and can shitpost about it. I mean people will talk shit about anything. Unless you're actually trying to market yourself as "oh I'm so wholesome" or "I'm such a looser femcel tee hee".... then you fucked up.

Theres probably a shockingly high amount of anons who seethed at the fact that they couldnt stand in a corner with their dick in hand waiting to be the 3rd person to stick their penis in their oshi in a row
evolvedforit.PNG

:menhera::shubaIapprob:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Twitter troons forced an apology out of the Omocat girl for liking shotacons stuff in the past

View attachment 31600

Well, now that she apologized, I'm sure the harassment will stop. That was a good idea.

GURA WILL STREAM

Okay, those of you who had placed their bets on "will do a stream on the most profitable day of the year and then probably disappear for another six weeks," come collect your winnings.

Erina did a creative stream where she went to sleep and Dream Erina defended the waifus and husbandos she dreamt about

View attachment 31617

Erina has had some clever ideas for non-gaming streams recently. See this one and also the security camera one. She had a lot of fun with TTS when her voice gave out a couple weeks ago too. She seems to have a knack with coming up with ideas for this sort of thing.

Seriously, how deep a grave do you need? You can stop digging anytime you'd like :whatastory:

Yeah, taking Mari's approach of playing into it to an extent and then laughing it off is probably the better approach. Everyone knows they were probably shooting the shit and not really about to have an orgy but the meme has been born and it probably won't die soon, so let it stay a meme instead of trying to take it seriously.

That said, it's always fun when you're hanging out with your friends and the one peripheral friend shows up drunk and/or high and starts doing some combination of vomiting on things, stinking, being paranoid about everything or constantly steering the conversation to how drunk or high they are.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Holy shit would you fuckers please stop talking about the evolutionary advantages of mushroom dicks and pay attention to something that actually matters, aka;

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I thought this Mari Mari stuff was a shitpost about burgers from the start. Knowing that there's actual context from Hina and it could have actually been a gangbang is fucking hilarious.

Is that 3 gangbang rrats now? The first one being Yuko and the kommandos at nuggetfest and Froot's NTR fuckfest?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I thought this Mari Mari stuff was a shitpost about burgers from the start. Knowing that there's actual context from Hina and it could have actually been a gangbang is fucking hilarious.

Is that 3 gangbang rrats now? The first one being Yuko and the kommandos at nuggetfest and Froot's NTR fuckfest?
/pcg/ spawned one about the gura cosplayer that made the twitterpost about how pippa inspired her.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Literally said guys in the stream and all the text messages about not coming back to the room unannounced.
Really does seem like something happened.
Do we know what Mari looks like?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Holy shit would you fuckers please stop talking about the evolutionary advantages of mushroom dicks and pay attention to something that actually matters, aka;

If you're so invested in Mozu's 2 year anniversary stream (as you should be) then why not go the extra mile and give it a banner? :smugina:

Also OH MY GAOD
1687282626536.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
See? It's not cuckoldry, sloppy fifths is actually the optimal strategy.
They all laughed at Professor Cuckholdmaster's Thesis, but he had the final laugh when he proved it not once, but 23 times by catching the behavior on film simply by hiding cameras is his own home while his wife was home alone.
:mikothumbsl:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If you're so invested in Mozu's 2 year anniversary stream (as you should be) then why not go the extra mile and give it a banner?

Can't be arsed to enter the 98 character password on my password manager to access admin functions.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can't be arsed to enter the 98 character password on my password manager to access admin functions.
Your next name change should be God's Weakest Mozumite smh :pikacringe:

They all laughed at Professor Cuckholdmaster's Thesis, but he had the final laugh when he proved it not once, but 23 times by catching the behavior on film simply by hiding cameras is his own home while his wife was home alone.
:mikothumbsl:
If I had a time machine I'd go back and cut Shiina's internet before she called you an autistic retard to keep you (relatively) normal

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
3 Pagés about some random nobody i don't care about tripping balls on stream and calling out some other random nobody i don't care about of having an orgy in a con with 5 men. Fuck you people are insane.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Honestly, given how Mari is, I'd laugh more about the situation than the drama (if that makes sense).

After all, she loves trucking, she loves fucking, but most importantly, she loves cranking her hog.

What role her hog played in all this remains to be spilled by Hina.
:smugina:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Honestly, given how Mari is, I'd laugh more about the situation than the drama (if that makes sense).

After all, she loves trucking, she loves fucking, but most importantly, she loves cranking her hog.

What role her hog played in all this remains to be spilled by Hina.
:smugina:
San Francisco is getting to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom