"I love you mom you crazy bitch! lol"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What are you, 15? The show only came out like 10 year ago, right?..Right?
Screenshot - 2023-06-20T103203.822.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't believe Gura actually found the time to stream in between all the sex she's having with Vesper and Vox.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Leader internally to them and leader in terms of things that are public-facing that the viewership gives a fuck about are two very different things. Her skill set and the tasks she seems most interested in doing are very different than what she would need to do in order to actually be the right fit for the latter.
I remember a moment with all 5 Myth in a collab and they were looking for someone to announce or decide something, and I remember distinctly all four others immediately and simultaneously volunteering Kiara. I'd look it up the specifics if I wasn't on mobile. It was in the last year so there can't have been too many.
As a note, you can hire ghost writers to make Tweets for you for relatively cheap. It's an entire Twitter industry, actually. I'm really surprised none of the talents have gone that way, just so their regular engagement stuff gets managed.
I know you can hire this out too, but it seems to me the far larger part of managing Twitter engagement for a big company vtuber is keeping your enthusiasts attached and roping in the semi-pro connections. If you retweet or like art, artists will repeat fanart. If you highlight cool creations, you might have someone you can reach out to for MVs or mixing. When someone else with a following shows up, you want to respond to develop an apparent connection with them. Growing reach on Twitter or delivering people to your content is less impactful and a bit pointless, since much of that comes from the overall company brand presence.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Her true form emerges *beep*

Screenshot_1.png

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
Sounds like she has a few announcements too.
This is 100% not going to happen but from 1 to 6000000 how many suicides would we see if Gura were to announce her graduation this stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This is 100% not going to happen but from 1 to 6000000 how many suicides would we see if Gura were to announce her graduation this stream.
probably half

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
hi Takodachi

why 6 million?
🤔

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier

Negzana

I kind of feel bad for chumbuds. My oshi is Kaela so I cannot imagine a person whose oshi isn't constantly streaming.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I kind of feel bad for chumbuds. My oshi is Kaela so I cannot imagine a person whose oshi isn't constantly streaming.
Speaking of Kaela and having an oshi who always streams...

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yeah imagine oshi-ing someone who doesn't stream anymore, hahaha...haha...ha...

Ha.....

So there's a funny rrat on VT right now that Mari mari tried to start a gang bang at offkai based on this clip of her friend Hina catching her in there hotel room with 5 guys :SelenHAHAhere:

Add this to the list of things you should never have to know about your favorite vtuber

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
In fairness your oshi also had a caffeine addiction and slept 4 hrs a week

Given how much she streams and when she streams, make sense ngl.

(someone posted the sleep clip already, so here's the caffeine clip)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I honestly feel like most of the people complaining about her not streaming are luckily being drowned out by the positive messages. At least from my short stint of browsing her Birthday tag.

I think the not streaming is fine. It's just like every other major issue between human beings, it's the communication that's the issue. I can't tell you how many fucking issues in the world can be resolved with the solution "Just talk to them you fucking dumbass".

Speaking of communication, fun note. That tweet Kowkarot made contrasting Watson to DSP has broken containment, and it's currently up to 9.8 million views.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ironically, thank god my oshi isn't a Kaela, I have a huge case of FOMO and will want to watch basically every second of a stream, imagine if my oshi streams 12 hours per day, RIP.
I think the not streaming is fine. It's just like every other major issue between human beings, it's the communication that's the issue. I can't tell you how many fucking issues in the world can be resolved with the solution "Just talk to them you fucking dumbass".

Speaking of communication, fun note. That tweet Kowkarot made contrasting Watson to DSP has broken containment, and it's currently up to 9.8 million views.

Just saw that Ame liked that tweet too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Wasnt Doodletones that diaperfag Metokur made fun of back in the day??

That fag is a vtuber now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom