"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Here's a totally random clipped video which I'm posting because I miss Ami and which is absolutely not related to the recent discussion caused by some SEA's partial misunderstanding of the hag appeal.

:holohag::hololove:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Place your bets on how long this one will last

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Well @Autisticus it looks we will have Nazuna for another year :smugpipi:
They seem to be in very okay terms :SelenHAHAhere:

What am I looking at? If this was to imply Kson and Mikeneko were ever in bad terms, that was never the case, AFAIK. They still collab every once in a while, last I looked 2 or 3 weeks back, they just played Apex together. Plus, they had a collab as Kson and Mikeneko after things really started getting bad with Nazuna and VS post-Hogwarts

Place your bets on how long this one will last

Depends on how much effort it ends up taking. Ame in the AM seemed like a ton of effort. Hopefully more than twice this time, though. I am not holding my breath, Ame very much likes to change things up to keep herself from getting bored.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I didn't realize this was Kaela's first time in an Ancient City. I thought she faced the Warden before and thus was in an Ancient City at least once.
You can summon the warden anywhere there's naturally spawned sculk sensors and shriekers, you don't have to be in an ancient city specifically.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

12k viewers, GODDAMN

First time watching someone play. Steam does not make it seem good, 6/10, yikes.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What am I looking at? If this was to imply Kson and Mikeneko were ever in bad terms, that was never the case, AFAIK. They still collab every once in a while, last I looked 2 or 3 weeks back, they just played Apex together. Plus, they had a collab as Kson and Mikeneko after things really started getting bad with Nazuna and VS post-Hogwarts
I think he is talking about the "ghosting" part

12k viewers, GODDAMN

First time watching someone play. Steam does not make it seem good, 6/10, yikes.

I my japanese doesnt fail me it looks like she will tell stories about her while going up

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Sayu posted a picture with Sinder, think this is the first time she posts a roomate picture since coming back?

Screenshot_20230618_082721_Twitter.jpg

Also this legitimately make me lol, NijiID really doesn't give a fuck:
Screenshot_20230618_082812_Twitter.jpg

Edit:

Why every time I look at the replies I se your horny ass @Azehara posting something cursed:
Screenshot_20230618_083556_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Given the nature of some of the posters here, her most recent Model is probably the most pure Hag Energy in Hololive. Or, quite literally, signaling she's a married, middle-aged Woman. It is also very classy without being an evening dress, style.
It also fits her overall demeanor much better. I'm getting the distinct impression that AZKi's initial, edgy/lewd design was very much management mandated and she did try for a while to make her personality fit it... but that she's much happier and herself with the current design.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It also fits her overall demeanor much better. I'm getting the distinct impression that AZKi's initial, edgy/lewd design was very much management mandated and she did try for a while to make her personality fit it... but that she's much happier and herself with the current design.
Yeah, considering she's been an office worker this whole time, it's hard to be edgy on the weekends and completely buttoned up during the week. One of them has to give in. For Vtubers, eventually, their real personality always takes over. It's not the whole person (it's them in Presenter Mode), but the real person is highly reflected in the presentation.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Not-Username

Chad tenma on hate raiding

Don't we have anything better than archive.ph? Shit doesn't work half the time for me.
Anyway archive: https://archive.ph/8GXv5

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

New U-san thing

Interesting half-anniversary original. Lyrics and guitar are theirs, and the arrangement was in collaboration with Alex and Tachibana. @Scoots would probably have a field day analysing it.

View attachment 31248
Archive
Other than Hana, Xia, Mika and Bonnivier are in the replies. Oof.

Tax: Recently-graduated Taka Radjiman did a cover of Shinigami more than a year ago. I like the animated comic style of the MV, though he focuses less on the rakugo theater and more on the protagonist's deal with the devil (and the protagonist is of course an office drone).

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Depends on how much effort it ends up taking. Ame in the AM seemed like a ton of effort. Hopefully more than twice this time, though. I am not holding my breath, Ame very much likes to change things up to keep herself from getting bored.
As per Ame's own words, Ame in the AM was her attempting to mimic someone (I assume Coco), hence she got burnt out really fast. This one will be more to her own style so hopefully it will last longer.

Last edited:

stassy

AZKi was also helped by the fact a huge amount of holos actively wanted her to sing in 3D lives therefore introducing her singing to a lot of other fans who didn't know about her during INNK times when she doesn't stream often and only to around 1000-1500 live viewers when other holos have become 5views (her birthday live in 2020 got 15k which was quite a record back then). Agreed with the new models, first two was a bit out there, third is more idol and while some say it got more generic, it appeals to more. Current model is amazing.
I remember when she was doing her ~7th live concert, getting only 8k viewers while Suisei was thriving with 50k at the same time was painful to watch, I admire the indie vsingers tenacity to keep organizing 3d events when most of them don't even hit 3views and can't for some reasons play the youtube game

Here is the translation of her announcement :
image (2).png

Also, even though she is no longer a corpo slave, she is still a corpo under Holo, I wonder what is she going to do about her merch and sub twitter account that were tied to her corpo slave situation.

Edit: She also hit 6k viewers during her announcement, which is quite surprising because she doesn't hit that much when doing zatsu or live songs as nayuta, and the stream waiting room was set up quite late

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
24 hours after the VSpo 3D so the clips should start coming through. Here's one from Tsuna.
His tweet after her 3D stream.
vivaldi_0giWXndeE8.png

Sayu posted a picture with Sinder, think this is the first time she posts a roomate picture since coming back?

View attachment 31247

View attachment 31248

Edit:

Why every time I look at the replies I se your horny ass @Azehara posting something cursed:

My first thought about another pic.
Fy3IZ38aYAAy_Xq.jpg

and i'm not alone with that
vivaldi_uPbZ6YZJ2M.png

ps. if anyone interested film name "Extra Tall Babe Vs Extra Small Spinner" 2017 by TeamSkeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom