🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Archive

We have a big head mode cheat code now.

OMG! SO CUTE! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE SOME RIE DANCE MOVES WITH THE WONDERS.AI SHIT!
I am surprised i expected the song to be shit because someone named UNICORNSOCKS13 did the Lyrics but hey you got me there
View attachment 30747
Are we absolutely sure this person isn't a Pippa anti????? I swear the username is a nod to her.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
OMG! SO CUTE! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE SOME RIE DANCE MOVES WITH THE WONDERS.AI SHIT!
For a moment I thought your reaction here was "omg I'm so cute". That damn rrat has really put down its roots in my mind, Rie superduper.

This lady later goes and makes a thumbnail like this.

Eat up i guess chumbuds. :smugselen:

FybPiI_XwAALI1J.png

This bitch: Gura, can I copy your homework use your model as an inspiration?
Gura: Sure, just change some things so it doesn't look identical.
This bitch: *changes the shape of hairclips* ...that should suffice.

RiverBear

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In a way I agree. HoloEN has been dead since the start of the year when they started getting ready for 4th Fes.
The onky 2 that havent been consistent in streaming are gura and mumei. Calli stream a shit ton. Same for bae, Irys kronii and fauna.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Damn guys Koe's girlfriend is stacked holy shit

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, which room is this guy staying in?
OffKai Gen 2 is happening in the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 1333 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010. This is a picture of the interior courtyard.
The numbering of rooms starts with the prefix 2000 (eg. 2001, 2002, etc) on the level above the conference rooms. The conference rooms are level with the top floor of that courtyard. I don't truly know what story it is on the exterior, but based on this it appears to me the photograph was taken from a room numbering in the 3000s.
I found a video of the courtyard from room 2028 that appears to be just a bit to the left and below the twitter photo. Based on this, I would presume the room is 3026 or 3030
Sorry for the delay, just got back from the movies. It's room 3032.

Based on the below photo, I can determine which interior wall of the atrium that the photo is taken from.
analysis.jpg
Also notice the beam facing the photographer. Based on the relative height of the beam, the photo was taken from the second row of rooms. If it was the first row of rooms, the photographer would hardly see the top of the beam. If it was taken from any higher row, the photographer would have a downward photo of the front plate of the beam.

Now for the column that the photo is taken from.
analysis2.jpg
Now to determine which room that is based on floor plans.
Pulled from this video of someone doing a tour guide to determine relative room wall on the floor plan

View of the Atrium from the Reviewer's room. Based on the atrium view and the architecture placement, the interior wall that the photographer is at is the one to the left of the reviewer.
analysis4.jpg
The Reviewer's Room is 4010 and this is the floor plan for the 4th floor. Based on the reviewer's view, the photographer is along the highlighted wall. Based on the first 2 pictures that analyzed the room's row and column, the room is the 8th room down, counting from the corner opposite from the reviewer. The last 3 numbers for the room remain static across floors with the only variations being rooms that are suites and take up two places as shown in the floor plan of the 2nd floor.
analysis3.jpg
Hyatt-Regency-SFO-Airport-12.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone has already taken the identity of Pippa's new creation:

Archive
Place your bets fellas! Male or female?

Also I didn't see this posted yet but Lia hit 60K today:

Archive

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Damn guys Koe's girlfriend is stacked holy shit

Pretty sure she's been on stream, so that type of trolling isn't a surprise. Koe's also lost a chunk of weight (good for him).

Sorry for the delay, just got back from the movies. It's room 3032.

Based on the below photo, I can determine which interior wall of the atrium that the photo is taken from.
Also notice the beam facing the photographer. Based on the relative height of the beam, the photo was taken from the second row of rooms. If it was the first row of rooms, the photographer would hardly see the top of the beam. If it was taken from any higher row, the photographer would have a downward photo of the front plate of the beam.

Now for the column that the photo is taken from.
Now to determine which room that is based on floor plans.
Pulled from this video of someone doing a tour guide to determine relative room wall on the floor plan

View of the Atrium from the Reviewer's room. Based on the atrium view and the architecture placement, the interior wall that the photographer is at is the one to the left of the reviewer.
The Reviewer's Room is 4010 and this is the floor plan for the 4th floor. Based on the reviewer's view, the photographer is along the highlighted wall. Based on the first 2 pictures that analyzed the room's row and column, the room is the 8th room down, counting from the corner opposite from the reviewer. The last 3 numbers for the room remain static across floors with the only variations being rooms that are suites and take up two places as shown in the floor plan of the 2nd floor.
Hyatt-Regency-SFO-Airport-12.jpg

The interior area photo saved a lot of trouble with having to figure out relative angles from a 2D image, which was handy, I'm sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The interior area photo saved a lot of trouble with having to figure out relative angles from a 2D image, which was handy, I'm sure.
Yeah, determining the row column was the most tricky part. Without analyzing the angles of items within the photo, it would appear that 3030 (the purple room) is the actual room. However there's a number of pieces that go against that and the biggest is this one wall. As seen from the photo, the side railing below the Uruka portrait is visible before the angled wall. However if the photo were to be taken from room 3030, the angled wall would be more visible and the side railing would be off to the side more. Additionally the angle that the photo is taken from supports this, as it makes it more apparent that the photo came from room 3032. The far point of the angled wall is also offset to the right of the inner point of the angled wall. If this photo was taken from room 3030, those two points would be more narrow in view.
analysis5.jpg

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yeah, determining the row column was the most tricky part. Without analyzing the angles of items within the photo, it would appear that 3030 (the purple room) is the actual room. However there's a number of pieces that go against that and the biggest is this one wall. As seen from the photo, the side railing below the Uruka portrait is visible before the angled wall. However if the photo were to be taken from room 3030, the angled wall would be more visible and the side railing would be off to the side more. Additionally the angle that the photo is taken from supports this, as it makes it more apparent that the photo came from room 3032.
Every time I start thinking you're just bullshiting us you suddenly begin autistically explaining just how exactly did you find out the location. You guys are the living embodiment of an autistic winner sticker. :kaelaapprob:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Every time I start thinking you're just bullshiting us you suddenly begin autistically explaining just how exactly did you find out the location. You guys are the living embodiment of an autistic winner sticker. :kaelaapprob:
1484617501639.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Also I didn't see this posted yet but Lia hit 60K today:

Archive

It feels like just a couple weeks ago she hit 50k, although apparently it was back on April 5th. Good for her.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Having Weaponized Autists on your side is a good thing. But, one has to be mindful of what data you give them to latch onto. It's a powerful ability, but it must be harnessed for good.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I reached the funny number! thanks is in order for those supporting my autistic endeavors
Screenshot_20230616-021124-258.png
Airi ranted about inflation during her nostalgia stream

Got a few premieres scheduled for the next few days from the Erina collab I and submitted a couple to Phase Weekly I'm gonna submit every week cause if I get featured I'll for sure get a decent boost in subs

Is there a limit to how many clips you can submit per week?

wew

Male hag love!
Someone has already taken the identity of Pippa's new creation:

Archive
Place your bets fellas! Male or female?

Hope to god they don't just vtweet and harass others or fucking pity bait like "niicola"
Please be a chill person that will stream every now and than please please please

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Proctor goaded us into searching for a vtuber's location, now she hates him. Very sad. Many such cases.
this is more or less why I don't touch anything related to personal information - and why I keep repeating this recently - because when I support the chuubas I like, I don't want them to hate me for that sort of thing. if they're going to dislike me, it should be for something more reasonable like my opinions in video gaming and video game accessories

that being said, if Proctor fully jumps from June to Jelly, I can and will throw hands to protect her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom