"It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah, place all this stuff in your face!"Takanashi Kiara (after visiting the British History Museum)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
but why though

you keep mentioning that you do this because we tell you to, or that you want to fit in, but I have yet to see anything but condemnation ever since

if we didn't expect you were Hime herself, this radiates big fed energy - or just incredible autism
It was early on for me and I was new to forum culture. I just wanted to try doing what many others have done on this and the homelands, try and find someone's information. It was surprisingly fun to go into and figure out (even moreso because I succeeded first try in what was only about an hour of searching).
Posting dox is fine, posting dox then getting confused why the streamer and her friends have banned you from their stream chats is superduper odd.
Never have I ever said I was surprised by being banned. Even before I was banned I would always check to see if the first message I posted in a chat went through just incase it was the day it inevitably happened.
Going to be honest, I have no idea why superduper, if she wasn't actually Rie, hasn't deleted their accounts and started completely fresh, or even made completely new accounts not linked to the old accounts. You should not be that attached to shitposting accounts.
>You should not be attached to shitposting accounts.
In what way am "I" attached to a shitposting account. THIS is my shitposting account. Why in the world would I EVER have a main on this site. I have not left any traces as to who I am because I am not Nolan. This "Superduper" identity originally started out so I could actually see attachments and stuff, it was always meant to be a throwaway. I did eventually decide to start posting because I thought I could contribute to it and thought it might be fun (which it was and still is!) so I'm really not sure how you got this idea that I ever cared about what this account would turn in to. I've said it since the beginning that I could stop posting one day and all of this would just disappear from my life. Vanish without a trace.
Lots of words
I don't know what a "brand account" really is except that you can't get gifted memberships, which I've gotten gift memberships from the chinchilla's chat and Kirshce's chat the first YouTube stream she did.

Last edited:

wahaha2005

Okay, Hololive got the permission to play Kingdom Heart.

No Name

It was early on for me and I was new to forum culture. I just wanted to try doing what many others have done on this and the homelands, try and find someone's information. It was surprisingly fun to go into and figure out (even moreso because I succeeded first try in what was only about an hour of searching).
Maybe I'm just weird, but this was surprisingly adorable to read.
I've said it since the beginning that I could stop posting one day and all of this would just disappear from my life. Vanish without a trace.
That'd make my reading less enjoyable. Keep your autism flowing here, good sir.

Bug Eater

1686648064872.png
Towa-sama is participating in the 3rd Overwatch 2 CR Cup this weekend alongside Ratna Petit from Niji, and a few of the CR guys
(also all from Niji - Lauren "The Nippler" Iroas in Team A, Naraka in Team B, and Ars Almal in Team C. Lauren is supposed to be extremely good at OW)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie spent the hour trying to remember the passwords for her old accounts.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Guerilla Stream of Roza Coatl

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is personal with a very low chance of others knowing the info, I'm hesitant because to confirm said info I would have to dox myself to a degree
I personally think it's dishonorable to dox people if you got the info because you met them IRL. People should take care to not leave traces on the internet but people shouldn't have to duck and cover in public because they could get recognized. I personally have an honor system to never dox anyone I meet IRL in the case I ever do meet some form of internet celeb or whatnot.

tl;dr imo not cool but maybe I'm just a fag.
psst @The Proctor

You might be able to bring in even more cash if you allow people to gift TVA Gold custom usertitles to other users. We're all good boys and girls here, I'm sure no-one would abuse that power.
Oh God you fuckers will just slap label after label on me! I wonder if the labels will go off screen...

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Hm, interesting. Dingo boy apparently went into ranking the best methods to support them.
Here's a tweet thread compiling most of the info on it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Guerilla Stream of Roza Coatl

Bitch can't even break 20 viewers and spends 5 minutes getting into a slapfight with some Yamanba in chat, Lucid really missed out on such a star of a vtuber :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Limkin

Hm, interesting. Dingo boy apparently went into ranking the best methods to support them.
Here's a tweet thread compiling most of the info on it.
If you are operating on low scale having regular and immediate income source like membership and SCs definitely is going to be better. I am not sure if tempus is big enough to warrant for their viewers to wait half a year for next opportunity to buy merch and save up for this. Which is the opposite for the girls, they all but admit that SCs are wasting your money and merch is way better. They aren't indies who can do a run with on-demand whenever they feel like it, Holo is at least somewhat conscious of viewers pockets and limits opportunities to birthdays, anniversaries and concerts

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'll be honest I haven't got really anything on top of what I've said, she's someone I used to know, my opinion of her isn't the best, what do you want to know exactly?
I'm going to ask the obvious question that hasn't been asked yet, is she attractive or a she-beast?

Just in case:
Homepage Archive
Gallery Page Archive
About Page Archive
View attachment 30200
If there's anyone here who actually watches or knows stuff about this lady, they could probably confirm whether or not this stuff's accurate to her.
Favorite Movies: Prometheus, and The Hobbit. :selenpointandlaugh:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii schedule.
EDIT: ofc she fucks it up here is the right one.
FyfsAknaEAA7o0P.jpg
well.png

this is the shit one.
FyfptscaMAEVa-j.jpg

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Some random fag lurker comes in claiming he's got le sekrit knowledge about a chuuba...
Then he strings along the whole thread for like 10 pages by acting all coy and unwilling to cooperate...
Just to reveal that his info is about some nobody indie 2view very few people care about and it's all about him getting NTR'd?
Don't forget the cheating allegations could also be found in archived /vt/ threads.
So, yeah, short of the mods claiming he has some very compelling evidence, I'm coming down on "fake and gay smear attempt".

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
SubaChocoLunaTan in about 10 minutes! Very happy to see more of this group of hags and ducks :shubaIapprob:

They're also releasing a cover right after the collab.

Jealous

Lurker

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche being worked on in the Chuuba DRtC mod. Her weapon is her tabs :whatastory:
Archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki is out here doing Gods work translating the most Yab parts of Pippa's last stream to the overseas bros!

HOLY SHIT I WAS SO BUSY TODAY I DIDN'T NOTICE MY GRADUATED KAMIOSHI POSTED ON HER COMMUNITY TAB!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! SHE'S COMING BACK BROS!!!
1686657429119.png

Edit: It seems she also added an off putting third line to her About section on YouTube. It kinda makes me feel bad, like she has come to regret her Marie persona.
1686658112454.png

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I don't know, in USA finding a husband has a high chance of finding yourself single again, with a kid and MORE debt in a few years. I agree with the idea that a partner is ideal, but I just see so many good partners separate anyways.

Clip Tax :menhera:

As a rule, men are rapidly losing interest in marriage (or shacking up) in the first place (in the US, at least), especially the older a woman is. Between the court system and children services, it's rapidly become a lose-lose situation. Women have kind of blown it with their "strong/independent/need-no-man" rhetoric, and men are pretty much saying "go for it, then, enjoy the cats". Why do you think gaming and VTubers have become much more popular, anyway?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom