"Get some help"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

"I don't think I'll ever be able to do 3D at home"
Dudes, I went from a Nijisanji fan to a Niji(company) anti. I fucking HATE those incompetent fucks, Pomu has so much talent and passion and they squash all that with shit managers.
No idea what's going on BTS especially when Hana can do home 3D just fine.

She already does plenty of vr streams so it can't be noise or space issues. However Hana is in Nijisanji while Pomu is in Nijisanji EN. From what I understand they have different top end management. Probably the EN side is just being stingy shits.
I get it now, Pomu has to pay for the materials too.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She is running a fundraiser right now for a 3d model so it's not outside the realm of possibility.
Being a cheater isn't great advertising, unless you want a literal cuckold audience.

RiverBear

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This is personal with a very low chance of others knowing the info, I'm hesitant because to confirm said info I would have to dox myself to a degree
You're right, what happened was a number of years ago, I think I'll get off the pot, no point in stirring it
Honestly don't know if I'm the guy in question or what

I think the only other thing i can say is that she's a massive cunt, apologies but that's all the deets I'll probably drop, I normally lurk, this has caught me off guard tbh
Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left, you don't really date someone an amount of time ago and think they'll be relevant again
Don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + Mald + seethe + cope + cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + not based + not funny + go outside + get good + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + ISHYGDDT + stay mad + cancelled + done for + mad + femboy + freer than air + rip bozo + sneed + cope + jealous + go ahead and whine about it + Sneed's Feed and Seethe, formerly Chuck's + your problem + don't even care + bye + Yamanba.

wrp

Don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + Mald + seethe + cope + cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + not based + not funny + go outside + get good + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio again + final ratio + ISHYGDDT + stay mad + cancelled + done for + mad + femboy + freer than air + rip bozo + sneed + cope + jealous + go ahead and whine about it + Sneed's Feed and Seethe, formerly Chuck's + your problem + don't even care + bye + Yamanba.
I saw that attachment

Frankly, this is the most interesting thing I've seen so far. She can't be all bad.
1686632972175.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine being this invested only to find out it's a 2 view and this was all just gayops by her mods to get viewers.
She is running a fundraiser right now for a 3d model so it's not outside the realm of possibility.
Foolproof gayop.
  1. Her mods make account on niche Internet forum literal days after it was created.
  2. Lie in wait for well over half a year for the perfect time to strike.
  3. Get everyone curious about your history with a VTuber after vagueposting about it and dropping crumbs.
  4. After getting pestered and asked to give details, reveal that she is a whore who cheated on (or with?) you and was a slut with a bunch of people in your friend group.
  5. ????????
  6. Get more viewers.
  7. Get extra donation money for a fundraiser.
  8. Profit.
Makes total sense.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
No idea what's going on BTS especially when Hana can do home 3D just fine.
She already does plenty of vr streams so it can't be noise or space issues. However Hana is in Nijisanji while Pomu is in Nijisanji EN. From what I understand they have different top end management. Probably the EN side is just being stingy shits.

Kalion

:)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 she has to pay for her 3d model too

:smugselen:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Foolproof gayop.
  1. Her mods make account on niche Internet forum literal days after it was created.
  3. Get everyone curious about your history with a VTuber after vagueposting about it and dropping crumbs.
  4. After getting pestered and asked to give details, reveal that she is a whore who cheated on (or with?) you and was a slut with a bunch of people in your friend group.
  5. ????????
  6. Get more viewers.
  8. Profit.
Makes total sense.
That's how some women get popular, yes.
You see, not everyone is thinking with their brain.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Alright fishman, this gave me a chuckle

Shiina :nenebased:
>no interruptions for meeting
>accurate diagnoses of followers live on stream
>Un-breaks containment breaks from TVA
Edit: I can't use the word F i x here, because it will summon R e c t i ca l
:wtfman::shiinawangy:

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She has at least a brother, and i don't know if her pregnant "friend" (could be a family member) "sally" is nearing her 9 month, so she could have just give birth/gone into labor, hopefully it's nothing bad.
One of her RM's accounts has a mention of a sister as well. Honestly, I always thought the "sally" was a sister since the description of her past life made it sound like she was relatively lonely (and apparently moved houses a lot). Has there ever been any more confirmation/information on the supposed brother besides that one twitter screenshots you posted a while back?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Foolproof gayop.
  5. ????????
  6. Get more viewers.
  8. Profit.
Makes total sense.
I mean it worked for froot :smugrys: btw where's the money froot?
Has there ever been any more confirmation/information on the supposed brother besides that one twitter screenshot
not that i know of.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Being a cheater isn't great advertising, unless you want a literal cuckold audience.
So most vtuber fans?
God, i hope this is something. It's just like clearnet kf.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Additionally, you could allow users to take titles away from others to have them for themselves via bidding wars.
Throw in money for temp bans to really increase the lulz.
I feel like you need to elaborate more. Give some more specifics, if you can - what happened? How did it start? How did it end? Do you have actual screenshots/logs/any kinds of receipts to prove it? Because so far this seems like it could be hearsay. Like said earlier though, if you don't feel comfortable risking doxing yourself publicly to the forum, you can supply very light proof in this thread, but DM a forum moderator or Proctor with proof of shit and they'll confirm what you're saying is true to us while still maintaining your opsec and not leaking anything.

If a mod wants to contact me to confirm I welcome it

Feel free to message any one of us/all of us, but just like Johnny I'm going to sleep, and I expect Proctor to still be sleeping.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 30128
my favourite softwar, gefource
Why doesnt she just ask Ame or Botan?

At one point he says something like "you need to really consider before streaming on these sites because it's going to leave a black mark on your career," and he talks about how he judges people who stream on these sites differently than those on Twitch or YouTube. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I don't think "elitist" is the right word for that attitude but it's something like that.
Jesus waht a massive femboy. As if this was some sort of fucking brand you get on your skin for sinning. Reminds me of the WizardGame retards.

Honestly don't know if I'm the guy in question or what

I think the only other thing i can say is that she's a massive cunt, apologies but that's all the deets I'll probably drop, I normally lurk, this has caught me off guard tbh
So you got NTRd? Don't really care honestly.

That's a tad bit anticlimactic after you got us intrigued and dropped crumbs to let us know who you're talking about. I feel like it's a bit too late to backpedal on it now, everyone's interested and curious about it. You might as well drop the rest.
Reiny is one of those indies that pops up everywhere and everyone and their mothers knows about her but she has a fairly small audience. She also has a brother that streams on her account with a similar model as her.

Never heard about this "vtuber journalist" and I try to stay informed about this hobby. Only guys that pop up when looking up news are False, Khyo, the babiniku Rev says and SEA rabbit.
Then comes this clown with these wildly divisive takes and he expects people to take them seriously? That's a politically charged opinion piece, not vtuber journalism. Keep that shit away from the hobby.

...aaand he has the mark of the beast (🏳️‍🌈) on his profile. Of course. I stopped using the stupid bird app this month to save me the headaches.
I googled the damn emote to paste on my post and Google greeted me with a cacophany of dfiversity. I'm so done, sticking to Yandex since the russians don't have this brain virus
THe guy even has a VtuberCringe stream. Hell, Lia made fun of him on stream. That should be an idea of how much of a clown he is. Kirsche has also mentioned him multiple times on stream.

Rana is being really wholesome and doing suggestion/advice Marros. Some guy called TheDuelLogs is in her chat. Some 350k sub Yugioh channel.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Foolproof gayop.
  5. ????????
  6. Get more viewers.
  8. Profit.
Makes total sense.

Can gayops build sympathy? Riep-posting certainly won Rie a place in people's hearts. I looked her up. Anything is possible in retarded menhera minds.
And remember jannies, you can't tell any of us what he sends. only to verify that he has something and that's wroth something. Otherwise, no one will come forward. TRUST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR SUPER DUERP milk.
e: this is worded terribly

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So you got NTRd? Don't really care honestly.

Reiny is one of those indies that pops up everywhere and everyone and their mothers knows about her but she has a fairly small audience. She also has a brother that streams on her account with a similar model as her.
I mean, to be fair, depending on if it's true and the actual extent of claims made, being a cheating whore is a pretty big mark against someone's - especially a VTuber's - moral character, brand, & image trustability. Of course though, we're only hearing very limited information from one party, so there's room for nuance and different perspectives.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 30182

View attachment 30188

Also, in yet another example of Airi being a :holohag: and making us feel old, she had to explain "Leggo my eggo" to some viewers who didn't know what it meant.

In black company news, Airi apparently got added to an additional project, so she may be doing "a lot of overtime" and this might affect her Friday stream. :fishmandispair:
this saturday she said she had a promotion at work for basically being the longest living person in her team, she's getting more workload and nothing else. She also talked a bit about youtubers income and one of the main reasons she doesn't want to ever go full time as a streamer is because the income is irregular and making it her job would basically kill her interest in it, this far into the game she considers her vtubing career as a hobby. I love that dork so much I want to hug her sometimes.:fishmandispair:
Fun fact: someone asked in chat where were girls like her all his life and she said "at home playing videogames" :urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom