"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left, you don't really date someone a decade ago and think they'll be relevant again
You dated a Vtuber?
GET HIS ASS BANNED

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You dated a Vtuber?
GET HIS ASS BANNED
@Reticule in shambles

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
i havea feeling this is a jilted unrequited love. bet she just talked to him and he thought they were an item.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left
>One of
>Implying Multiple

:WHORE!!!: / 10
This ain't even a juicy drama steak this is an asmongold $2 steak that gives me stomach cancer by age 30.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright fishman, this gave me a chuckle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left, you don't really date someone a decade ago and think they'll be relevant again
I know this is a gayop because he's trying to convince us that a vtuber is actually a woman.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left
I feel like you need to elaborate more. Give some more specifics, if you can - what happened? How did it start? How did it end? Do you have actual screenshots/logs/any kinds of receipts to prove it? Because so far this seems like it could be hearsay. Like said earlier though, if you don't feel comfortable risking doxing yourself publicly to the forum, you can supply very light proof in this thread, but DM a forum moderator or Proctor with proof of shit and they'll confirm what you're saying is true to us while still maintaining your opsec and not leaking anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left, you don't really date someone an amount of time ago and think they'll be relevant again

Sorry to disappoint
Look on the bright-side, atleast she actually cucked you instead of just e-cucking

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This thread right now, DEFINATELY NOT ON MY BINGO CARD

wrp

I feel like you need to elaborate more. Give some more specifics, if you can - what happened? How did it start? How did it end? Do you have actual screenshots/logs/any kinds of receipts to prove it? Because so far this seems like it could be hearsay. Like said earlier though, if you don't feel comfortable risking doxing yourself publicly to the forum, you can supply very light proof in this thread, but DM a forum moderator or Proctor with proof of shit and they'll confirm what you're saying is true to us while still maintaining your opsec and not leaking anything.
Calling it now, he's making it all up for attention because he's salty his pill dog isn't the official TVA mascot. Note how the story is just confirming the shit that gets dug up in the thread and not providing any additional details or receipts beyond.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1686632296744.png
What does it mean?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think this summarizes everything that happened just now. :annoyedpippa:

HuskT

If a mod wants to contact me to confirm I welcome it

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi's doing a nostalgia stream tonight

airi_popsicles.PNG

airi_oj.PNG

Also, in yet another example of Airi being a :holohag: and making us feel old, she had to explain "Leggo my eggo" to some viewers who didn't know what it meant.

In black company news, Airi apparently got added to an additional project, so she may be doing "a lot of overtime" and this might affect her Friday stream. :fishmandispair:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RiverBear

Imagine being this invested only to find out it's a 2 view and this was all just gayops by her mods to get viewers.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Imagine being this invested only to find out it's a 2 view and this was all just gayops by her mods to get viewers.
She is running a fundraiser right now for a 3d model so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Alright fine, I was potentially one of the guys she cheated on or cheated on someone else with, I don't know, she pretty much join my friend group, flirted her way around and then left, you don't really date someone an amount of time ago and think they'll be relevant again
DAMN :amepopcorn:

If you're brewing rrats out your ass just to screw a random whore i'll be very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom