"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

Imagine thinking that the "femanoid" name they use is real
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
THEY ARE ALL MEN BEHIND THE AVATARS

YOU'VE BEEN JERKING OFF TO MEN THIS WHOLE TIME

I can't wait for the oilbaron with a hitlist of every Nijisanji fan on the forum to donate a gorillion dollars to tag us with "NijiYamanba".
Well I'm safe then, today killed any interest I had left in the damn company. Corpo HATE my oshis are all indies anyways

Last edited:

wrp

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Regarding the ducky journalist moron

There has never been a surer indication of complete cluelessness and low IQ than someone who lionizes journalists, let alone being the vtweeter equivalent of one. Even my most liberal friends know that journos are all subhuman propagandist scum with no exceptions. They are the second most unanimously hated group behind people who talk in movie theaters and Congress.

I try not to judge people based on one belief but you have to be legitimately a retard to elevate the opinion of presstitutes, regardless of what side you pick.

What are you talking about? Journalists are the intellectual leaders of our society.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What are you talking about? Journalists are the intellectual leaders of our society.

1686629670469.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
At one point he says something like "you need to really consider before streaming on these sites because it's going to leave a black mark on your career," and he talks about how he judges people who stream on these sites differently than those on Twitch or YouTube. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I don't think "elitist" is the right word for that attitude but it's something like that.
It's virtue signaling bullshit is what it is.
"Only bad people do this. You don't want to be a bad person do you? You don't want to be ostracized by us do you? Than shut up and obey"
Wait reiny? This rainy???

Spergatory

Early Adopter
For anyone wondering about Miia and the glowsticks. Here's just a small snippet of what she did. Her viewers call her Miitard for a reason.

VOLUME WARNING

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think the general consensus here and pretty much most online platforms that aren't Twitter or Reddit is that roommate and past life talk is the grey zone. But outright spilling someone's personal information is completely outlawed
Well, at least your username is honest.

HuskT

I just checked the /vt/ archive and the first rrat I found about her was she admitted to cheating in a relationship a long time ago.
Are you the guy she cheated on?

Edit: for the curious
Was found in the Kawaii general, posted yesterday.
View attachment 30171
Honestly don't know if I'm the guy in question or what
Appears so, judging by the avatars.
View attachment 30177View attachment 30176
Hopefully this guy doesn't ghost and actually drops the details.
I think the only other thing i can say is that she's a massive cunt, apologies but that's all the deets I'll probably drop, I normally lurk, this has caught me off guard tbh

God's Strongest Dragoon

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I think the only other thing i can say is that she's a massive cunt, apologies but that's all the deets I'll probably drop, I normally lurk, this has caught me off guard tbh
Nigga you can't just fucking blueball us like that. That's poor etiquette.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Appears so, judging by the avatars.
View attachment 30177View attachment 30176
Hopefully this guy doesn't ghost and actually drops the details.
He's the same guy who made Pilly! You remember Pilly, don't you? No point in trying to leave now.

You can't stop now, not after you've come this far!

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Well now I'm curious. Reiny is friends with utano Pandora who's doing a stream with hylo tomorrow
I remember seeing Pandoras name on the lumi shit talk discord leaks so I assume she was involved in cyberlive in some way. Birds of a feather I suppose.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
apologies but that's all the deets I'll probably drop, I normally lurk, this has caught me off guard tbh
That's a tad bit anticlimactic after you got us intrigued and dropped crumbs to let us know who you're talking about. I feel like it's a bit too late to backpedal on it now, everyone's interested and curious about it. You might as well drop the rest.

Literally who
followers.png

wrp

For anyone wondering about Miia and the glowsticks. Here's just a small snippet of what she did. Her viewers call her Miitard for a reason.

VOLUME WARNING
View attachment 30175
Ninja'd boi

At one point he says something like "you need to really consider before streaming on these sites because it's going to leave a black mark on your career," and he talks about how he judges people who stream on these sites differently than those on Twitch or YouTube. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I don't think "elitist" is the right word for that attitude but it's something like that.

Edit: On the topic of being unwelcome if you're not cis or whatever, I guess it could happen on Rumble given its political bent, but I don't use it myself so who knows. I don't see it happening on Kick, though. I think he's just projecting in that regard.
It's 100% elitism. And he's absolutely right about being unwelcome if you're tranny - if you notice, the only places it's welcome are those which are very adamant to construct a fake environment where it's welcome and expel anything that disrupts the illusion. It just so happens that most of the mainstream web goes to such retarded lengths, everywhere else is bare minimum gonna give them shit for attentionwhoring.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Imagine thinking that the "femanoid" name they use is real
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
THEY ARE ALL MEN BEHIND THE AVATARS

YOU'VE BEEN JERKING OFF TO MEN THIS WHOLE TIME
I assume, online, all Men are Men, Women are Men and teenagers are FBI agents. Life is safer that way.

This is personal with a very low chance of others knowing the info, I'm hesitant because to confirm said info I would have to dox myself to a degree

Anyone can be burned by a bitch. You have to learn to move on and not invest in Women that aren't worth the investment.

I guess we have our answer of "what will happen when Proctor sleeps tonight"

I have "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by the Tokens playing in my head, with Proctor replacing Lion. Not sure why. But it is funny.

Regarding the ducky journalist moron

There has never been a surer indication of complete cluelessness and low IQ than someone who lionizes journalists, let alone being the vtweeter equivalent of one. Even my most liberal friends know that journos are all subhuman propagandist scum with no exceptions. They are the second most unanimously hated group behind people who talk in movie theaters and Congress.

I try not to judge people based on one belief but you have to be legitimately a retard to elevate the opinion of presstitutes, regardless of what side you pick.

Journalist regularly will test out as the collectively least intelligent occupation in the USA. The industry is staffed by actual morons. Let that sink in.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom