"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I don't watch Altare that much anymore but this is really sweet of him to do. Especially since they barely got to talk :sanasmile:

Edit: For when the vod goes down
24891.png
38491.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Coni Confetti is pretty cool (tag for ego searching)
@superduper Oh shit, the Clown is already here!:panik:I mean that's exactly what I want to say when I read your comments on somebody elsse's youtube.

E

ohnomrttrrhhhhhrrrrraaaaaaaa.PNG
:amepopcorn:
:whatastory:I just realized the Clown's name can read like no no square, I've really taken brain damage this week:retard:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Uruka sang S&M and changed the lyrics to Seiso and Macho

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@superduper Oh shit, the Clown is already here!:panik:I mean that's exactly what I want to say when I read your comments on somebody elsse's youtube.

I choose to believe that this is a direct response to me calling her a brat in the Idol EN Gen 2 thread, to which I must add:

was I wrong?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My super duper conspiracy theory is that a couple of the Phase girls asked the rest of the company to start using the phrase, then asked their group of vtuber indie/corpo friends to do the same to "annoy an anti."
Word kept getting passed along, plus other indies and small corpos who just copied the phrase because they heard it used, and now we have a good chunk of the entire EN vtuber space using it.

All because someone in PC like Pippa or Lumi or Hime wanted to mess with @superduper

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I need to watch more Panko purely for her attitude towards the footfags.

Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was.

Cute miniature Asian feet vs smelly possibly married scitzo American feet.

Look I never claimed I was unbiased or fair in my entirely arbitrary rulings.

KIRSCHE SAID FEET AT 100K. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
What did proctor mean by this guys? 🤔

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Does she live in California? That's the only place I can think of that has such draconian tenant protection laws
I looked into this briefly quite some time ago when I was getting ready to sell a house. The laws are like that all over the US. I don't know what the original intent of the laws were but it puts a ton of power into the hands of the renters. If they just decide not to pay, you have to wait thirty days before you can serve them notice, and then they have ninety days to leave. So that's four months they can spend trashing the place and causing both the landlord and the new tenant problems. Your choices are:
  1. Let them do whatever they want.
  2. Spend massive sums of money to involve the legal system and never see a dime out of them.
  3. Beat the fuck out of them and go to jail yourself.
Edit: Alright I checked the laws in several states where I've lived and the ninety-day thing has either changed or was bullshit to begin with. That being said there are still legal proceedings that must be followed and the tenant can contest these at every step of the way along with doing fun things like ducking the Sheriff so as not to be officially served. Poor girl's screwed regardless.

Last edited:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Uki karaoke, hey, at least he can sing insanely well

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Didn't see it posted earlier but serafi has been having some issues moving into her new house.

View attachment 29804
View attachment 29805View attachment 29806Doe she live in California? That's the only place I can think of that has such draconian tenant protection laws

A quick look around the State Laws and there's very few spots that have 90 day eviction notices. So it's likely a local statute, if the 90 days is correct. But it definitely sounds like somewhere in CA.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My super duper conspiracy theory is that a couple of the Phase girls asked the rest of the company to start using the phrase, then asked their group of vtuber indie/corpo friends to do the same to "annoy an anti."
Word kept getting passed along, plus other indies and small corpos who just copied the phrase because they heard it used, and now we have a good chunk of the entire EN vtuber space using it.

All because someone in PC like Pippa or Lumi or Hime wanted to mess with @superduper
yeah, that's what we've been saying before the crackdown on super-duper conspiracy posting, or something among those lines

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't watch Altare that much anymore but this is really sweet of him to do. Especially since they barely got to talk :sanasmile:

If this bitch actually cared, he would have done it on her birthday, and not when it was already the 11th in Aussie-world.

:thatsbait: btw. This was nice of him to do. I assume the "special song" he is mentioning will be Astrogirl. I remember the boys talked about Sana around their debut, so I am guessing, like with Magni, she left an impression on each of them in her own way.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Found this in my recommendations a few minutes ago. Had to do a double take for obvious reasons.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Negzana

Found this in my recommendations a few minutes ago. Had to do a double take for obvious reasons.

I want to make a joke but there's so many to choose from so not gonna bother here's a screenshot of /vt/ bitching over Gura's streaming consistency

VT dun like Goobs.PNG

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Didn't see it posted earlier but serafi has been having some issues moving into her new house.

View attachment 29804
View attachment 29805View attachment 29806Doe she live in California? That's the only place I can think of that has such draconian tenant protection laws

This has been going on for about 5 days now and honestly its pretty infuriating to read. Apparently, she moved out early because they told her they would leave the house. She did, and now she is basically homeless and the fuckers in her house did not keep their word and are still living in it.
I understand that some laws are set in place to protect renters from shitty landlords but this is absurd. This shit should be a case-by-case thing. I bet out of spite they will finally leave after another week or so and in the process they will fuck shit up (clog drains, damage water pipes and possibly destroy walls/furniture) just to fuck with her.

At this point, all she can do is move to a motel for a few weeks.

Really liking the Idol Clown. Her humor seems a bit zoomer-ish though and that scares me a bit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ah shit she is going to twerk.
lolkeklmao.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka was in tears when she finished her karaoke stream. She's been having issues with her vocal cords for a while and she doesn't know what to do. Sounded defeated and on the verge of full out bawling when she ended. I hope she can heal, because I love her singing and of course seeing her happy is great. Blue bear love.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This has been going on for about 5 days now and honestly its pretty infuriating to read. Apparently, she moved out early because they told her they would leave the house. She did, and now she is basically homeless and the fuckers in her house did not keep their word and are still living in it.
I understand that some laws are set in place to protect renters from shitty landlords but this is absurd. This shit should be a case-by-case thing. I bet out of spite they will finally leave after another week or so and in the process they will fuck shit up (clog drains, damage water pipes and possibly destroy walls/furniture) just to fuck with her.

At this point, all she can do is move to a motel for a few weeks.

Really liking the Idol Clown. Her humor seems a bit zoomer-ish though and that scares me a bit.
Pretty much. I've had this discussion with folks doing a big move before. You can never assume clearance from a previous party. Always give yourself space. Even if for just random things going wrong that need to be repaired. It's not like water lines can't get damaged when someone is clearing out a garage.

Hopefully she can find some place to crash. Or stream from a car using McDonald's wifi or something, haha. That could be a wild Donothon. Impromptu car driving stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom