ironmouseさんの配信待機画面のアニメを描かせていただきました!_@ironmouse _#ironmouseart.gif

Source

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Hopefully this means we get our patreon stream soon, its already the 41st of May after all

PekoWick

UberSoldat

NotReza with NotMiyu

Feeds into the rrat that the ID crew is on its way out

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jones is going to make a mod. If it makes him laugh he's adding it

Where he's at so far
Screenshot_20230610_081640_PurpleTV.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lets see how being an indie is treating Yuri...

View attachment 29617

What are these girls doing to these chairs that they're destroyed in just a couple years? They all just that fat or something?
I just ordered some of this ramen. She sounds like she's dying and I can't imagine it could possibly be that bad.
I buy them every now and then, they're pretty nice. Not so bad if you don't let the sauce touch your lips and so on, just a good sweat.
Or maybe I just have a really high tolerance given the torture streamers always seem to go through.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Finally, there seems to have been a bit of ex-Sana drama
It happened a few weeks back and in the scale of things is more or less just ID-focused one. Namie had the good decency to ignore it and only took a glance by confirming what the twitter thread is stating. At its core, it's one of them Indonesian gacha fanbase drama and has gone cold-ish. Plenty of other Arknights ID fanbase groups has asked their followers to not discuss anything about it lest they get banned/kicked out, since it's a tiring subject.

Not worth investing into, since the guy that caused the whole stuff is pretty much a retard and just trying to be cool with his cringe "shitposts". Let them wallow in their own bubble of gacha shitpost and who knows, maybe nature will sort them out. But if you really feel like you want to fuck the guy over, the facebook profile and the group is always public (image below) and this is the guy's twitter.

He really hates Namie.

1686402932657.png
(Funasuka being the twitter person who shared the whole thread, not sure why he feel like the need to ask this but ya know, we can't really comprehend retardedness.)

Feeds into the rrat that the ID crew is on its way out
Sure hope that its true.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Figaro is singing to reach 50k subs, around 10 to go.

Remember HanabusaP the songwriter? Hanabusa Lisa this time wrote down part of her song into AI Novelist and created a lore. She's one of those who has a great laugh.

Lapis celebrating one year anniversary. She also released a cover of Fansa an hour ago.

Koyori back to Monster Hunter, she's a longsword user though.

Here's something for tomorrow. 12PM JST Usuwa Suu will have her first and last singing collab with Hizuki Miu.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
New Lucy Pyre vid just dropped

Also, since I follow a bunch of guntubers, YouTube recommended this vtuber with an odd accent reacting to a vid by Kentucky Ballistics.

Anybody know anything about her?
Kentucky Ballistics is a lot of fun, just a huge guy blasting fruits and giant cans of condiments with hand cannons and massive rifles with childish glee

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

For any Filipinos here Shiori is auctioning off her custom made figurine now

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
After those clips of La+ and Lui talking about their audition, saying they had to wait more than a year from getting accepted to debut I think the talents for EN3 are likely already locked on and just waiting for getting all clear too debut, whenever that would be.
What clips were they? I didnt see any of these recently, I didnt know Gen 6 was on the back burner for that long
I don't know if this is one of the clips Aliepheese had in mind, but here's a Laplus one:

HoloX has been active for 1.5 years, so if the audition email is from 3 years ago there were 1.5 years until HoloX's debut. The way Laplus talks about it suggests that email was her successful application and not 1 of N applications like Lui's or some of her senpais'. We can assume a few months between audition and final acceptance to allow for interviews, etc. but that still leaves more than a year. The sheer speed of HoloX's 3D showcases (Iroha got hers in under a month) is also consistent with a longer-than-usual pre-debut period.

[Holotori Holotori Holotori]
Here's the thing, are all of them fine with being part of an official group? Kiara and Lui seems to be up for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is too much pressure for someone like Mumei, and that's not even taking into consideration her chronic cough which might gets in the way of them doing stuff together.
What support does an official unit get? Media like the Umisea videos and songs? Merch? Concerts? I'd be happy to see Holotori get projects like Bakatare's concert and Shiraken's animated manga thing, but I don't know who paid for the Bakatare and Shiraken projects. It's quite possible those groups used their own money. And what activities are expected of an official unit? Aside from Mumei's health problems, Holotori being split across four countries makes them more difficult to coordinate compared to Bakatare and Shiraken (the two groups I can think of that made an organic transition from "game together" to "multimedia together"). This makes it difficult to get eyes on them as a unit. As it is, not even Turducken have something like a cover, never mind all five or a more ambitious project. If anything, appearing in Lui's birthday live is proof-of-concept that they can coordinate to do idol projects. Looking forward to it.

Clip tax:
For any lurking vtubers (you know who you are) who aspire to join corpos. Don't give up. Takane Lui certainly didn't.

It's funny that Lui explicitly asked them to consider her for a staff role if they didn't want her as a talent, considering they made her the tard-wrangler for her generation anyway.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

I'm glad to have woken up and found Startend playing a far more enjoyable game to watch than Apex. Towa has gotten some great putts in.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

We did it YAY
Lapu chan Summer Love

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Later this afternoon the findom fox is going to stream on YouTube for the first time

I presume one of you homos here is a KKKörche mod, if so tell her to remake her pinned tweet to include her youtube kthx byeeee

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I presume one of you homos here are a KKKörche mod, if so tell her to remake her pinned tweet to include her youtube kthx byeeee
Will do thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom