"What's a 'bed sheet'?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Anyone that actually wants to see Panko’s toes should be put on a watchlist

“But it would be funny if-“ Nope, enabling this degeneracy is inexcusable, as are the last burst of donations

No feet, no refunds

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm admittedly not feeling terribly bad for vtubers who choose to pander to the footfag crowd. You get what you deserve and all that.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Birthday art got me looking up at the sky :sanasmile:
FyMzI2naAAAGVA_.jpg
FyMIfJtXoAQKwzo.jpg
FyGsZ77agAIoOy4.png
FyNp5b-akAIXyHz.jpg
FyNR6cWaEAEuVGF.jpg
FyOHY-naMAA1JOt.jpg

And her birthday gift is that her c102 application got accepted! Which means she'll be in Japan for August.

seenister

But also, don't make promises you can't keep. She should have anticipated there'd be a chance this would work out, especially given this industry and her company in particular.
That schizo is just dramafagging anyway. There's literally no indication that Panko isn't gonna do it. She promised TOES, not FEET. Her last response was this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610-184651_Twitter.png
    Screenshot_20230610-184651_Twitter.png
    686.8 KB · Views: 102

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I only saw Pippa's feet under duress back in the rice fields, I expect no one here will post Panko's.

*At least not outside the degeneracy thread. :optimistic:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I only saw Pippa's feet under duress back in the rice fields, I expect no one here will post Panko's.
Just stay out of the degeneracy thread...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I know she's not a 2 or 3 view, but I have to say I really miss Gura. She usually picks a nice variety of games compared to some of the other Holomems and I was hoping she'd be back to stream the new Amnesia game or RE4 like she was planning but nothing so far. :faunacry:

MyName

I wonder if Vespy watches Pippa .

Both of them seem to be vtubers that other vtubers watch (even if they don't admit it publicly)

Piarro

Early Adopter
I was hoping she'd be back to stream
I'm assuming she's all in on prepping for the concert in early July, maybe she'll return after that 🌈 :painpeko:

I wonder if Vespy watches Pippa .

Both of them seem to be vtubers that other vtubers watch (even if they don't admit it publicly)
He follows her on Twitter, he might

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Later this afternoon the findom fox is going to stream on YouTube for the first time

seenister

Later this afternoon the findom fox is going to stream on YouTube for the first time

I hope this becomes the domino effect that pushes her to stream on both platforms consistently. I despise Twitch with all my heart but I understand how she built her audience there and would be career suicide if she takes refuge on youtube immediately.

Stunned But Dumb

Pippa said she watches Vesper once, but after Wizard game month I don't think that a Holo collab is possible for her or maybe any of phase. I hope I'm wrong, but I never see any Mori/Pippa interactions posted anymore after they were tweeting each other kind of frequently before. Granted I don't have a twitter, but all those interactions were getting posted here so I didn't need one.

Jealous

Lurker

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ina to be featured at Anirevo, Canadian anime & pop culture convention.

Also, for HoloCure enthusiasts, Kay Yu made an account @holocuredev for exclusive HoloCure posting

Kirsche replied to this, Ghost Data was willing to pay $200 for Discord username, that other guy asks for $800

lol

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Oh! Random thought I had yesterday but don't know/remember the answer to, the studio tweet and seeing 'Kiara mentioned...' reminded me to ask (if anyone has said anything about this it'd probably be Kiara): For things like Holofes, do we know how the 3d recordings are done for the final product? Is it a bunch of takes and they use the best one? Do they splice together bits and pieces of a bunch of different perfomances/segments to make the final? Do they just get one shot "Ok, this is the real one do your best!" (maybe with retakes if something goes horribly wrong)?
You are right that if someone would have talked about it, its Kiara. She didnt share any details, but from reading a bit between the lines, I think they do indeed splice together parts of the dance. Like they will dance Part 1 of a song repeatedly until they have the perfect shot, then go on to Part 2 and so on. But also Kiara, if possible and if she feels confident with the choreography (stamina wise, she is incredibly frail after all) she does Dances in a single take.
IIRC she did that with the dance part with Subaru in her 3D debut, Subaru, the allways popular, busy and diligent duck she is, only had a very litte time to do the recording with Kiara so they only did a few practice rounds and then recorded it in one go:kiarahalloween:
All we need is Agnes and Karen for the full rrat to be done
I
Takamori and Kron-mei fags in shambles
:youlittleshit: my streamers are lesbians who love each other very much and engage in kissy kissy activities

After those clips of La+ and Lui talking about their audition, saying they had to wait more than a year from getting accepted to debut I think the talents for EN3 are likely already locked on and just waiting for getting all clear too debut, whenever that would be.
What clips were they? I didnt see any of these recently, I didnt know Gen 6 was on the back burner for that long
Damn son this bitch can't reach 2k live viewers when she was getting a solid 10k back in holo. I'd feel bad but her absolute woman moment is so hilarious to me. It's still early but what do you guys see as the career or job these women end up doing once they retire from holo or finally the money pit dries up?
Kiara talked about this. She worries that Hololive wont be for long, even though I think she would be one of the last ones to quit it, its quite perfect as a career for her. I totally see her doing Hololive well into her Hag years, if Hololive itself is around for that long.
Anyways, she mentioned getting a few friends and her brothers help and basically did as they told her, but she did invest a bit into some stonks. Also into crypto lmao (well she has enough money, its alright). She also mentioned that once she is able to, she wants to become professional leech and harpy who prays on a basic human need to make a living (a Landlord), she wants to buy property in Austria and rent it out while she herself gets to retreat in a lakeside House with a bunch of Cats (thats her dream)
Edit2: Damn Sora is a :holohag:
Sora will forever be 21 for me
Idk what the facts say, the story of a recently graduated highschooler walking up to yagoo with her friend A-chan and asking him to help her realize her dream of being an Idol is so much more compelling
Also, didnt A-chan have her first drinking stream (aka celebrating age 20) just a few months back?

Now who's gonna talk to Gura
Kiara is already trying her best
The Calli NWO Concert with the myth units dancing in the side panels projection, it was obvious it was not them and a lot of people in the homeland noticed that
Kiara confirmed that it wasnt her dancing there. I would also just assume anytime Kiara shows up somewhere its her unless stated otherwise. She considers dancing her strongest skill, so she tries to show it off at as many opportunities as she gets

We then just need Subaru for a Holotori cover. I belieb.
Why isn't Holotori an official group yet, like UmiSea? Cover is absolutely squandering a lot of potential there. Absolutely wasted to not support them more. Holotori is everything Umisea is but better. An actual cross-branch group that has a lot of chemistry and formed itself pretty much organically. None of the management mandated shit, just girls who realized they have a common motif, therefore had a reason to interact and became a group on their own.

They have two top tier dancers with Kiara and Subaru, two Idol-fags with Lui and Kiara and also 2 quite powerful singers with Reine and Mumei. This group is very well balanced in terms of dancing and singing power. Much better than Umisea as well.
It is quite the perfect Idol line-up.
Kiara and Lui even commented on that a while ago during a collab.

Also for collab purposes, they are some of the best around. Reine and Kiara speak practically fluent JP and Lui and Subaru are among the best in JP at Eigo, so they can do collabs both ways to accomodate both audiences. Mumei is a bit of the exception here, but thanks to the high skill of all the others, she should have no trouble following along because anyone can jump in and translate for her. Also she has some basic Nihongo skill, so as long as it isnt anything complicated, she can follow along.
For more Holotori shilling, here a reminder that their, sadly, so far only full collab, was great.

And if we Subtract Mumei and Lui from Holotori, you get Turducken, which I consider to be the core of the group really. And there too, we find some insanely good combinations.
To this day, this is one of my all-time favorite collabs:

Just to shill more Holotori:

So I got distracted writing the replies and in the meantime Holobirds on stage became real and comfirmed

Im looking forward to it

saw this and I just thought, thats kinda ironic and rich coming from the person who forcefully makes all of council gay for pure selfgratification

Came across this and thought its really cute
You have a cute oshi @La+ de Central Norte

look at them, thats why off-collabs are such peak content

HoloStars management keeps being based:whatastory:

Any Ollie members here? Did she go somewhere? Or what is the context of that art

Finally, there seems to have been a bit of ex-Sana drama

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Why isn't Holotori an official group yet, like UmiSea? Cover is absolutely squandering a lot of potential there. Absolutely wasted to not support them more. Holotori is everything Umisea is but better. An actual cross-branch group that has a lot of chemistry and formed itself pretty much organically. None of the management mandated shit, just girls who realized they have a common motif, therefore had a reason to interact and became a group on their own.

They have two top tier dancers with Kiara and Subaru, two Idol-fags with Lui and Kiara and also 2 quite powerful singers with Reine and Mumei. This group is very well balanced in terms of dancing and singing power. Much better than Umisea as well.
It is quite the perfect Idol line-up.
Kiara and Lui even commented on that a while ago during a collab.
Here's the thing, are all of them fine with being part of an official group? Kiara and Lui seems to be up for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is too much pressure for someone like Mumei, and that's not even taking into consideration her chronic cough which might gets in the way of them doing stuff together.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Calli and Ina..... starting earlier than Ina's schedule said.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
⁹Look who was apparently caught in the chat today.

View attachment 29711
View attachment 29713
As soon as I heard Beryl say Sakana's name, I definitely did the Rock's eyebrow-raise.

Yea, she has a great voice and can stream but never caught on. CCV ~ 30ish with small spikes for Karaoke, I wonder if she tries again, maybe 3rd time is the charm. I thought she was with Star Ring because they got her a Visa and she can speak Japanese. Her model is so nice too, shame.

I think she would do really well in Prism or Niji.
With her talent, I'm hoping either Holo or, with fishman's reinvigorated singing push, Phase.

I just heard she was Hana Flores from Kawaii before, is that true? if yes hopefully she does get in to a good place she ahs kinda has been passed around for a couple years, I remembers people were sure Enna was gonna be her back before Etirya debut.
.Yes, Hana Flores, then Morino Peari, then Beryl LeRou

Speaking of Peari, this was back in April:

Unless someone has context for this, I shall ascribe my own - Happy dance for big corpo get; gives her and Star Ring plenty of time to set a graduation date.

Here's the official PR from Star Ring:

20230610_081900.png

Last edited:

Limkin

Official groups are fake and gay. You have an immense peer pressure and expectations on members for absolutely zero return other than a bunch of autistic fans going "wow, this is so cool I love the themed things" and maybe some merch along the way. Not even to mention that you are fucking over future potential members with this who weren't even in the company when it was formed to argue against it. Just let people collab with whoever they want, form their own little groups of people who get along and have similar schedules and let them be. The hag cooking club around Choco is fun because they are all having fun together. If you put 5 random people mandated from company who are above the age of 25 and know how to cook it won't be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom