"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I just heard she was Hana Flores from Kawaii before, is that true? if yes hopefully she does get in to a good place she ahs kinda has been passed around for a couple years, I remembers people were sure Enna was gonna be her back before Etirya debut.
moved to Kawaii when they were small and left before the small corpo scene grew
From what I remember from rrats, she didn't leave Kawaii that willingly. The rrat being passed around (which resurfaced back when their whole gen3 graduated together) was that she wanted to go back and live in Japan, Kawaii apparently promised they would be able to fulfill this request and then rug-pulled her on it last minute. This really upset her because she was up and ready to go.

I know the cast of 4 is scrutinized quite a bit, but they're a good cast overall.
Everyone shits on Persona 4 for not being dark and edgy like its other 2 nu-Persona games. But as an SMTfag I can wholly say that Persona 4 is honestly probably the better of the 3 modern Persona games. Great cast, nice setting, great music, good story. Could also just be me liking 4th games. (SMT IV is kino, P4 is great)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For anyone who doesn't follow the Pippa/vt schizoing threads, Krampus is a deranged pervert who frequently makes tactless comments toward Pippa in her stream chat, and also had a unicorn freakout about her collaborating with fleshtubers a while ago before following his dick back to her a few days later. Panko needs to tell him to slit his throat before he cosies up to her too.
@famous artist pipkun Are you gonna stand here and take this slander?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Can she do bass guitar too?

Next cover: The Devil Went Down to Georgia. Uruka on fiddle, superduper on guitars, Lumi on vocals, Moonshine does the MV. That'd be based (and bassed).
Maybe something along these lines is one of Uruka's stuck songs (maybe not a cover but original)? Would be sick.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Following the apex stream. Aqua almost hit the 4k with a 15 or 16 kill game. She looks even better than before i dont think she ever stopped playing apex

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Amity and Itsi are doing a Ylyl and are also smashed
Like holy shit they are gone lmao

Last edited:

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Subaru is facing Evrae in FFX right now so it won't be long until she's screaming at that scene.

Ichinose Uruha is currently raging while playing BotW.

Clips wise, Yakumo Beni talking about her mother.

Yesterday all VSpo members sang during their 3D live so no clips from the three but have some Kogara Toto talking about her family and her being a Vtuber.

MagicHammer

Look who was apparently caught in the chat today.

Sakana.png
Sakana has been seen lurking in her chat over the last few months and was even caught dropping an aka supa on her at least once. She's a friend/acquaintance of Lumi and I wouldn't be surprised if she told her to apply.
If it does end up happening, I wonder what opinions kawaii would have about her joining PC.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine having "breast manager" as your job title.
Where do I send my resumé?
Following the apex stream. Aqua almost hit the 4k with a 15 or 16 kill game. She looks even better than before i dont think she ever stopped playing apex
She does play offstream a lot. Not just Apex. Just look at her ridiculous Mario Maker account.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
To all blue bear watchers, am i doing this right?
uruka.png
uruka pls don't kill me i'm just shitposting, it was too funny to pass on.

Limkin

If people don't remember/didn't pay attention, Nijisanji officially mentioned that Fulgur will not be attending the concert even before it was cancelled. So there was no plan for a stand-in person in the first place. The elephant of him not even being able to sit is a little bit too big to fit into the room of doing full blown concert

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Damn. Bae is still streaming getting over it. She at 23/50 win. Its been 8h women you dont have to do this

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If people don't remember/didn't pay attention, Nijisanji officially mentioned that Fulgur will not be attending the concert even before it was cancelled. So there was no plan for a stand-in person in the first place. The elephant of him not even being able to sit is a little bit too big to fit into the room of doing full blown concert
I'm a little late to the party on this one; why isn't he able to sit?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
kyo fucked him a little too hard, happens when a black guy buckbreaks a soyboy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright which admin is gonna get bonked when panko sees this?

(A)

20230610_054807.jpg

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I didn't say there was ever going to be a stand-in for him, and I don't think anyone did. He just came up as an example of a corpo Vtuber (other than Ironmouse) who has disclosed his inability to do concert activities.

See below.
Yep, can't do concert due to his back issue. His hiatus a while back is because of his back needing medical attentions, and he has mentioned it several times even before that, something about how he can't even handle regular flights because his back wouldn't take sitting for a prolonged amount of time (unless he bought those fancy sleeping seats/executive class seats, but those are very expensive money that could've been used to make CEO's yacht bigger).
He has a lot of medical issues really. Like Faceless says, he has a back problem, mainly his spine, that prevents him from sitting down for long periods of time. I believe the maximum amount of time he can sit comfortably is 15-20 minutes, which is a recent improvement if you can believe it, so he wouldn't be able to sit on a plane for a couple of hours without pain flaring up. A lot of other issues occur off of his spine problems as well, like his neuropathy, but he also has other shit like arthritis. His hiatus was indeed because of his back, but apparently, it was because something went wrong. He gets spinal injections so I'm guessing something went wrong there, but he didn't go into much detail beyond being stuck in a hospital bed and said hospital having terrible internet.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Footfags deserve to be felted.

But also, don't make promises you can't keep. She should have anticipated there'd be a chance this would work out, especially given this industry and her company in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom