"bro Italians don't have feelings they're not even people, what are they gonna do cooka da meatball? I'm so sorry Panko pls don't cooka da meatball"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
One of the great improvement I would like to see during concert are hair and breast management,
Imagine having "breast manager" as your job title.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My fav Sana stream was her designing a mascot for Irys. I guess wanting to stay away from her other job was a good way to disconnect but looking back she did shine bright when talking about art or art-related things.
That and the anatomy review were just great streams. If you go back and watch it, you can really see why she chose art over Hololive. She has an incredible amount of passion for art.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh ur bored? Stardent is playing apex and i woke up late for it :Mumei-REE:

Aqua pov

Towa pov

Suisei pov

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shondo sometimes does or says stupid shit.
sometimes?
Reading this and rewatching it I can see how bullshit this fight is. Tenma got killed after one of the frogs reset it's bite animation before it was even finished with the first double bite. That wasn't even the only time an attack started before the other one stopped. 69 hours to get to this point. The lengths she goes to to give us content.
:hololove:
Players casually cancelling attack animations with the dual wield stance
Frog boss starts doing it

pn36srjeq3g31.png

My favorite part is the RNG part to it. It's funny to see the boss lure someone into a false sense of security and then decides to pull out the bullshit. Like in phase 1, the boss only really does 1 bite but in phase 2 he'll always do the 2 bite. However ever so rarely, he'll do a 2 bite in phase 1 and catch a player trying to hit him after the first bite. There's no rules in this dojo, boss does whatever they want. I look forward to Shiina malding over this.
IIRC Fulgur of NijiEN is physically unable to do a concert, but I don't follow him closely.
Yep, can't do concert due to his back issue. His hiatus a while back is because of his back needing medical attentions, and he has mentioned it several times even before that, something about how he can't even handle regular flights because his back wouldn't take sitting for a prolonged amount of time (unless he bought those fancy sleeping seats/executive class seats, but those are very expensive money that could've been used to make CEO's yacht bigger).
I much prefer the rrat that the man is so rotund he has his own gravitational pull and can't fit into a mocap suit

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In case I die in the next five hours, I want to Christen the forthcoming liveposting thread with this autism (a redone version of a hastily put together meme I did a little while ago)

dizzy4.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I Have no idea i cant watch her more then 30 min @themanimthehills was right she is boring as fuck ( to me at least )
Your (avatars) inclusion makes more sense if we take a look at the original poster

TheresSomethingAboutMary-Poster.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis playing outlast trials with Clauvio, Grape, and Beri

soap suds

IIRC Fulgur of NijiEN is physically unable to do a concert, but I don't follow him closely.
Yep, can't do concert due to his back issue. His hiatus a while back is because of his back needing medical attentions, and he has mentioned it several times even before that, something about how he can't even handle regular flights because his back wouldn't take sitting for a prolonged amount of time (unless he bought those fancy sleeping seats/executive class seats, but those are very expensive money that could've been used to make CEO's yacht bigger).
He has a lot of medical issues really. Like Faceless says, he has a back problem, mainly his spine, that prevents him from sitting down for long periods of time. I believe the maximum amount of time he can sit comfortably is 15-20 minutes, which is a recent improvement if you can believe it, so he wouldn't be able to sit on a plane for a couple of hours without pain flaring up. A lot of other issues occur off of his spine problems as well, like his neuropathy, but he also has other shit like arthritis. His hiatus was indeed because of his back, but apparently, it was because something went wrong. He gets spinal injections so I'm guessing something went wrong there, but he didn't go into much detail beyond being stuck in a hospital bed and said hospital having terrible internet.

I am so glad Elira likes Persona 4 as much as she does. 4 is a silly game so she laughed a lot, which was fun, and she also enjoyed the characters a lot. I know the cast of 4 is scrutinized quite a bit, but they're a good cast overall. Here's her next waiting room and she's a bit sick, so hopefully she'll be able to recover quickly.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Slightly off topic but what is this and why is it getting reccommended to me?

It seems to be some guy who made up two characters and has them comment over gameplay in Japanese TTS. The designs of the characters are a bit bland but I like the art style and I really like that they were modded in (or perhaps edited in) to serve as character portraits for the party members of this game, each with a different outfit signifying their class. There are even little edits for when the different player characters take damage or get poisoned. It's in Japanese but subtitles make it easy enough to understand, they are in some dungeon that teleports them around the place when they think they are just moving in a straight line. It seems odd that the only games on the channel so far are one of the Japanese Wizardry games and Splatoon and also that the channel just broke 100 subs but some of the videos get 1k views in less than a week.
This style of gameplay commentary was very common on Nico Nico Douga way back when, though I distinctly remember it being mostly Touhou yukkuris.
I check twitch for a second to see Numi is doing pottery???
View attachment 29686
I would say based but she's on twitch so it's only informative.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Panko has realized that her actions have consequences

panko.png
[a]

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This is what happens when you have a talent for something and you then ignore it. She made it a point during her debut to pull out her guitar and she has barely used it. Similar to Reimu from Niji3 who was pushed as a great singer (and she is) yet she has barely done any karaoke or singing streams. If you have a skill, and you market yourself as having that skill (and the company hires you in part due to that) why the fuck won't you use it?

Hime could have a guitar jam stream, or she could critique other people playing guitar n shit. Just something chill. Worst case scenario it just turns into a zatsudan while she just randomly plays or practices.

Can she do bass guitar too?

Next cover: The Devil Went Down to Georgia. Uruka on fiddle, superduper on guitars, Lumi on vocals, Moonshine does the MV. That'd be based (and bassed).

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
In case I die in the next five hours, I want to Christen the forthcoming liveposting thread with this autism (a redone version of a hastily put together meme I did a little while ago)

View attachment 29732
I'm glad I changed my avatar to CIA before this, though Karen being in there would have been hilarious for other reasons :whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Panko has realized that her actions have consequences

[a]

For anyone who doesn't follow the Pippa/vt schizoing threads, Krampus is a deranged pervert who frequently makes tactless comments toward Pippa in her stream chat, and also had a unicorn freakout about her collaborating with fleshtubers a while ago before following his dick back to her a few days later. Panko needs to tell him to slit his throat before he cosies up to her too.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Unless my ears deceive me, she saying she is graduating.
e: late, I'll accept those clocks like a man.
e2: Star*Ring apparently didn't really know what to do with her. Sakana, pick her up she plays good games.

I kind of get it, she ditched the first idol group she joined before their success, went to progressively worse idol groups, then in covid times had about 100 viewers as an irl streamer, moved to Kawaii when they were small and left before the small corpo scene grew, returned to half as many viewers as a vtuber indie, then half again in this JP corpo. But god damn is she the biggest waste of talent in the entire vtuber sphere. I've said she's big corpo level talent before, but these days I really wonder where her head is at.

I just heard she was Hana Flores from Kawaii before, is that true? if yes hopefully she does get in to a good place she ahs kinda has been passed around for a couple years, I remembers people were sure Enna was gonna be her back before Etirya debut.
Yes, Hana Flores, then Morino Peari, then Beryl LeRou

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom