"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
It's Tsukimi's birthday. If you're a mecha lover, you might like her.

Stunned But Dumb

I unironically adore purposely garbage boss fights like the frogs. Especially if its not necessary.
So around near half an hour ago, Nijisanji JP talent Shirayuki Tomoe set up a very brief (11 minute) livestream with a blank thumbnail and herself within it.

Sadly to most of you, it isn't her stating graduation and potentially chipping away the unremovable stain that is Nijisanji off the face of rightfully pure and aryan Hololive vtubing world. It's something a little bit personal-ish.

According to what I can grasp from the Nijisanji fans that can speak japanese and was there to transcribe what Tomoe is talking about, Tomoe is essentially setting her foot down regarding the issue that has been appearing into her career as of late. A bunch of her fans has been rather... unkind toward any notions of her collabing, either within someone in Nijisanji or someone outside of Nijisanji. Whether they are just that hateful toward the collab partners Tomoe choosing as of late or that they are those Crossicks die-hards who is in 24/7 dosage of copium and yet still seething that the hag widow and the white-haired nurse isn't collabing and fucking yet, I don't know.

Anyway, after what I assume to be these people sending Superchats to Tomoe not to bring Nekozeno Shinn of NoriPro to her channel again (they had just done a collab yesterday), Tomoe decided that enough is enough and set this whole thing up. I can assume that she probably spent those 11 minute politely and firmly chided her fans for being dumbasses and telling them not to be dumb and ask her not to collab with certain person or something.

Maybe that "not a clipping channel" clip channel would try clipping it and translate it, Iunno.

I'm always happy to see a streamer put their foot down when it comes to their community acting foolish

It's double funny because ..... I mean she's Asian right?:kyoracist:Same thing with dropping Retard all the time.... she's got a Master's degree in something right? (or is working on it?). It's not the same as some jack off streamer joe saying it :SelenHAHAhere:

Reminded of that one tweet that says the dumbest people online are all trying to prove how smart they are while the smartest are just posting cat pics or something.

I am fully aware of the sentient mold colony's presence and my opinion does not change.

Great post out of context.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

edit

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
here have some botan chan animation

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Tightpinch

Sex Day with the prism male debuts

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Is it confirmed? I'm watching Tenma!

Edit: Was watching Tenma, she was trying not to cry when she was ending stream. :painpeko:

Last edited:

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |

Straight from toothache to tooth removal.
:pikaWUT:
Has she had tooth pains before? That seems oddly quick when there's usually two steps to try before removal.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Tenma killed the double Frogs
EDIT: Michiru in chat
View attachment 29682
Also, woman tears, nice.
She ended on 69 hours of Frogging while Crazy Frog was playing on stream.
God gamer. Also Michi being a god gamer herself there to witness it. Good stuff. Glad she was able to beat it before she has to take her break.

Lumi raided into Leaflit on Twitch, and I forgot that she revealed a new model a few days ago. The hair looks good.

Also, she's selling a holster in her shop. I'm not going to get it, but definitely some unique vtuber merch
https://shop.angelssword.com/products/limited-time-angels-sword-vtuber-holster

Stunned But Dumb

Has she had tooth pains before? That seems oddly quick when there's usually two steps to try before removal.

She found a walk in so maybe it was more serious than simple tooth pain without her realizing

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

If his model was in that much of a need for fixes, why wouldn't they just go straight to 2.0?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

If his model was in that much of a need for fixes, why wouldn't they just go straight to 2.0?

They get two lucrative event streams instead of one this way.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

I wonder how extensive it will be I remember hearing he talked about how ugly it is on his alt

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Not every vtuber deals with tooth pains and abscesses in their mouth that they self lance for over six months by ignoring it.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I check twitch for a second to see Numi is doing pottery???
1686364867341.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom