"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yeah I closed it after like 2 minutes, it’s weird and kind of annoying lmao. I'm watching jelly play her ukulele instead.
I skip Ckia only streams even if they are membership ones. Thankfully, she doesn’t use it too often to the point where I feel like I’m missing out on anything by skipping it.

I don’t post Anya streams here since I know most people don’t care that much but I like the thumbnail for the current stream. Does she know?

Negzana

As much as I love Kaela I am gonna wait for bday merch I am not going to spend 60 dollars on a tapestry (thanks shipping-kun) I'm still reeling over how much it cost to get the Friend 4 U plushes

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Pretty sure hip hop dancer these days means you can be a bit of everything but a master of none. Atleast that's what I've heard from dancers (girls/males) around me. (hip hop dancer is the baseline these days(because that's what's important) according to them which branches into "ESL" styles after the hiphop
Ever since Les Twins got television fame the definition of hip-hop has shifted towards that style of dancing. To be fair the core of hip-hop was always to interpret and feel the beat but nowadays it feels like most "hip-hop" dancers only do choreography and have next to 0 technique and practice in the original styles. It's just a lot of people trying to emulate them but don't have the training or passion Les twins have put their whole lives into.

Edit: Example vid for people too lazy to youtube search.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hate DHL so much.
I haaaaaaatee DHL and also I hate that they raise such negative emotion off me (I'm not that person anymore)
What a foul and deceitful business model.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don’t post Anya streams here since I know most people don’t care that much but I like the thumbnail for the current stream. Does she know?
While I don't watch Anya as much as I'd like, I wouldn't mind seeing more Anya posting here. I've enjoyed what I've watched of her, and it would be nice to see her pop-up around here. In fact, I think I'll throw her stream up now.

So I actually woke up to watch a Jelly stream live for once since I have the day off today. I've watched most of her vods so far. I actually enjoy watching her. Tends to be a more chill/relaxing stream to watch.

Was a fun stream. One person donated to her saying something like it being the last of his paycheck or something, and she told him he should save his money for himself. Of course, since her chat likes bullying her, people started flooding her with donations, jokingly claiming to be going homeless to donate or donating instead of eating. And like stated earlier, she claims she's going to buy food with it, lol.

She also did some karaoke and was really good. Fishman did good in picking her up. Of course, many of the other Phase girls are great with their singing too, but for someone going with the whole "idol" route, she seems to be a great fit for that role.

One thing to note that I can remember: I'm not sure if it was confirmed anywhere already, but Jelly said she'll be the last performer at the OffKai Live concert. So I assume that means she'll be closing it out, which seems pretty big. Hopefully she won't be too nervous, but I'm sure she'll do great and end the show strong.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Subaru is on episode 8 of Madoka Magica. Time for despair.

Ended the stream raging at Kyubey.

Tomorrow Lapis the fortuneteller will celebrate her first year anniversary. Right now she's counting down to midnight.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
One thing to note that I can remember: I'm not sure if it was confirmed anywhere already, but Jelly said she'll be the last performer at the OffKai Live concert. So I assume that means she'll be closing it out, which seems pretty big. Hopefully she won't be too nervous, but I'm sure she'll do great and end the show strong.
Offkai will be held from the 16th thru the 18th. The concert will happen on the 17th, so it's not a closing act.
The great thing about it is she's listed with some pretty big chuubas, like IronMouse, Riro Ron and THE Chikafuji Lisa.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Offkai will be held from the 16th thru the 18th. The concert will happen on the 17th, so it's not a closing act.
The great thing about it is she's listed with some pretty big chuubas, like IronMouse, Riro Ron and THE Chikafuji Lisa.
I meant closing out the concert, not the entire convention. Granted, we also don't know if they have something planned for the show after Jelly finishes her spot. We'll just have to see. Either way, it's definitely a big moment for her, as well as the others. Especially Lisa.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Who ripped off who? :kaelalaugh:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yuko and Mozu are friends and played Roblox together on-stream back when the latter was still Sava. Suffice to say they likely get up to some horrible shenanigans, furry rp honestly sounds pretty tame.

If Kaela starts using the child model more than her regular models I might just blow my brains out.

Negzana

Yuko and Mozu are friends and played Roblox together on-stream back when the latter was still Sava. Suffice to say they likely get up to some horrible shenanigans, furry rp honestly sounds pretty tame.

If Kaela starts using the child model more than her regular models I might just blow my brains out.
I think this is a joke model she'll use rarely as a character act. She probably planned and commissioned this on her own accord like Moona's baby model. Someone on /vt/ mentioned how when she started hyping up her membership anniversary months ago she started saying Ckia wasn't real and I can't confirm but this makes me think this was a half-year spanning joke from Ela.

Negzana

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
No. Basically he was told by the agency that the project that has him has been stopped, essentially cutting his contract despite him still active and more than capable to continue. He still accept it, but its clear that he's not happy about the decision.
This is fishy to me. Zen Gunawan is one of their most-subbed talents, isn't he? My knowledge is not deep; the only comparable cases I can recall are Coco and GGN. Coco was severely mismanaged, but even then she and Hololive agreed to act like it was her decision to graduate. The GGN twins were let go without any specific breach, but that was because their company wasn't actually a Vtuber company, and that doesn't apply to MAHA5. This sounds like there was a scandal or breach of contract and MAHA5 wants to let Zen save face. I hope I'm wrong.

Idk if this is unicornish of me but I don't think I've enjoyed a single one of these male collab streams, the people she chooses are all varying degrees of boring or retarded, this latest one most of all. If she could get Vesper or Bettel, though, that'd be premium content.
One of my pet peeves is when people assume any objection to a co-ed collab comes from unicorn-ism. Sometimes the guys are just retarded.

If @themanimthehills isn't ViolentNugget and is actually their own new retard, my bet is on the user actually being a self-hating femcel who keeps projecting.
He sounded more like the troll Vox Akuma account.

"Suspensions are meant for reflecting on actions So I did and came to the conclusion that I was right"

She asks chat to trust that there was a good reason for her suspension but she can't talk about it
So no remorse but Roza also thinks there was a good reason for her suspension that she can't talk about. A rare combination. My rrats are 1) she came to the same conclusion someone here did, that she's too combative to be in a corpo even if she was in the right this time, or 2) Lucid was facing credible threats or harassment and not just Twitter seething. But from your recap she doesn't exactly sound shaken enough for 2).

Doubt.
Holofes I think they were all themselves. You really think that wasn’t Kiara dancing? Not Calli being awkward? Not Ina barely moving? Ame and Gura I don’t remember as much so I can’t think of any stereotype for them.
I have no doubt some other events are faked, like cameos in anniversary streams and what-not when we know for a fact that they are not in Japan, but I don’t think there’s been any body doubles in any of the 2 Holofes’s I’ve watched.
Anniversary and birthday cameos can be recorded overseas. Moona and Risu did that for Towa's birthday.

The other power of Vtubers is you can have someone else run a 3D action model and have the main user just do the voice. I'm sure a number of the 3D presentations have used stand-in choreo when someone is sick or injured.
When it's harder to fake it then actually do it.

Girls talk about taking dance lessons, working hard, travelling, tell stories about their travels, have off collabs, nope, it's all fake.
IMO "stand-in dancers" is like "men with voice changers". It's one of the first things someone hearing about Vtubers for the first time will think of (I speak from experience), so that can't be faulted. But if you hear Suisei or Kanata sing and think "here's a dude with a voice changer preying on lonely dudes", you have Vtuber Derangement Syndrome.

So "stand-in dancers" is the same thing. It makes sense (no one will know it's not them, right?) until it doesn't (the skill and pride of the talents who can dance, the joy of performing that the talents who can't dance still show, the dance lesson stories, etc.). And once it doesn't make sense you realise how insulting it is.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
So around near half an hour ago, Nijisanji JP talent Shirayuki Tomoe set up a very brief (11 minute) livestream with a blank thumbnail and herself within it.

Sadly to most of you, it isn't her stating graduation and potentially chipping away the unremovable stain that is Nijisanji off the face of rightfully pure and aryan Hololive vtubing world. It's something a little bit personal-ish.

According to what I can grasp from the Nijisanji fans that can speak japanese and was there to transcribe what Tomoe is talking about, Tomoe is essentially setting her foot down regarding the issue that has been appearing into her career as of late. A bunch of her fans has been rather... unkind toward any notions of her collabing, either within someone in Nijisanji or someone outside of Nijisanji. Whether they are just that hateful toward the collab partners Tomoe choosing as of late or that they are those Crossicks die-hards who is in 24/7 dosage of copium and yet still seething that the hag widow and the white-haired nurse isn't collabing and fucking yet, I don't know.

Anyway, after what I assume to be these people sending Superchats to Tomoe not to bring Nekozeno Shinn of NoriPro to her channel again (they had just done a collab yesterday), Tomoe decided that enough is enough and set this whole thing up. I can assume that she probably spent those 11 minute politely and firmly chided her fans for being dumbasses and telling them not to be dumb and ask her not to collab with certain person or something.

Maybe that "not a clipping channel" clip channel would try clipping it and translate it, Iunno.

From youtube comments.
vivaldi_IIL6Ca9aSa.pngvivaldi_0duXAvS4Vr.png

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I hate DHL so much.
I haaaaaaatee DHL and also I hate that they raise such negative emotion off me (I'm not that person anymore)
What a foul and deceitful business model.

Did they fuck up your shipment too?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Finally the league ended for now with HoloPro as our champion :nenedance::subaruclapping:
final standings.png
The top 8 will go to the final of the season cup while the bottom 4 will get relegated and i will ask for teams to get promoted for now i have NorioPro and VEE
1686325804145.png

STATS
1686325824393.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Finally the league ended for now with HoloPro as our champion :nenedance::subaruclapping:
View attachment 29578
The top 8 will go to the final of the season cup while the bottom 4 will get relegated and i will ask for teams to get promoted for now i have NorioPro and VEE
View attachment 29579
STATS
View attachment 29580
NIji and Holo and then Idol/Phase being right next to each other seems kinda poetic in some autistic way

> Niggasanji and PhaseConnect in the top ten
> Wactor at the bottom
Let this be a reminder that even if you only get 2%, get stealth suspensions as "breaks", or your boss wants to reestructure his start-up into a Starbucks competitor to finance his addiction to gambling in mahjong games... you will never be in as bad a shithole as Wactor. :smugselen:

Lmao didnt notice WACTOR being at rock bottom, Fifa/PES simulations are poetic sometimes

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
One of my pet peeves is when people assume any objection to a co-ed collab comes from unicorn-ism. Sometimes the guys are just retarded.
But isn't that why most people like Vesper? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
View attachment 29578
View attachment 29579
STATS
View attachment 29580
> Niggasanji and PhaseConnect in the top ten
> Wactor at the bottom
Let this be a reminder that even if you only get 2%, get stealth suspensions as "breaks", or your boss wants to reestructure his start-up into a Starbucks competitor to finance his addiction to gambling in mahjong games... you will never be in as bad a shithole as Wactor. :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What's the lore with Power Wash Simulator? Back in the day I use to joke with a friend about Kronii playing it all the time. But whenever a vtuber plays it they go totally gay for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom