"sniff Ooooh I'm so sorry about this... is it at least hot that I'm crying!? sniff Is the mental breakdown at least hot!? sob"Lilrya Prisvielle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wake up, gamers, Jelly is monetized, which means a high potential for good content is about to take place in less than 24 minutes from now:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@God's Strongest Sanalite

What did she mean by this

Screenshot_20230609-065758_Chrome~2.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

YlAkZ02UzAWk

What did they mean by this?

Archive

Thought they dealt in powerwashing, not cremation

Also randomly got the clip recommended that got me into Phase members other than the cursorary Pippa stream, featuring the now disgraced lepr

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Jelly just rejected a marriage proposal via superchat, she can't marry anyone because she is an idol

I'll need to take notes for Dizzy

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Hinaano's Geddan is worth it.

Timestamped: start of kino.

Tweet clip

MaiR got to 1k CCV when singing Wherever you are.

From Nijisanji, Lain Paterson got her new outfit.

Last edited:

Negzana

It's cute how Jelly emphasizes how she is seiso idol.

How many days?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
i also wonder how many vtubers have had prior dancing experience before they joined an "idol" :yagoocry: agency. off the top of my head, bae used to be a professional breakdancer or some shit
Bae was a hip hop dancer, I believe there is a difference. And according to her La+ used to do dance related content before Hololive that Bae watched regularly. So those two are the big ones in Hololive IIRC

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Bae was a hip hop dancer, I believe there is a difference. And according to her La+ used to do dance related content before Hololive that Bae watched regularly. So those two are the big ones in Hololive IIRC
Pretty sure hip hop dancer these days means you can be a bit of everything but a master of none. Atleast that's what I've heard from dancers (girls/males) around me. (hip hop dancer is the baseline these days(because that's what's important) according to them which branches into "ESL" styles after the hiphop

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
All of Jelly's superchat money is going to food after rent. Architect-bros, put your money where your mouth is.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Jelly just rejected a marriage proposal via superchat, she can't marry anyone because she is an idol

I'll need to take notes for Dizzy
How long before someone doxes her and she turns out to be a single mother of 3 melanated children?

Fishman's idol dreams will never come true.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How long before someone doxes her and she turns out to be a single mother of 3 melanated children?
Then Phase would finally have a hag that isn't a fake one

:vespernice:

Negzana

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Negzana

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So around near half an hour ago, Nijisanji JP talent Shirayuki Tomoe set up a very brief (11 minute) livestream with a blank thumbnail and herself within it.

Sadly to most of you, it isn't her stating graduation and potentially chipping away the unremovable stain that is Nijisanji off the face of rightfully pure and aryan Hololive vtubing world. It's something a little bit personal-ish.

According to what I can grasp from the Nijisanji fans that can speak japanese and was there to transcribe what Tomoe is talking about, Tomoe is essentially setting her foot down regarding the issue that has been appearing into her career as of late. A bunch of her fans has been rather... unkind toward any notions of her collabing, either within someone in Nijisanji or someone outside of Nijisanji. Whether they are just that hateful toward the collab partners Tomoe choosing as of late or that they are those Crossicks die-hards who is in 24/7 dosage of copium and yet still seething that the hag widow and the white-haired nurse isn't collabing and fucking yet, I don't know.

Anyway, after what I assume to be these people sending Superchats to Tomoe not to bring Nekozeno Shinn of NoriPro to her channel again (they had just done a collab yesterday), Tomoe decided that enough is enough and set this whole thing up. I can assume that she probably spent those 11 minute politely and firmly chided her fans for being dumbasses and telling them not to be dumb and ask her not to collab with certain person or something.

Maybe that "not a clipping channel" clip channel would try clipping it and translate it, Iunno.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
The fact some of the chat is actually using the crying emote makes me wish they GSH
I’ll be honest, even though I’m a huge Kaela fan the Ckia stuff got old pretty fast for me.
Yeah I closed it after like 2 minutes, its weird and kind of annoying lmao. I'm watching jelly play her ukulele instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom