"My name; E:R. The E is long, the colon is semi- but the R is hard"E;R

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Was there some hints or rrats about ID girls getting "sick or hurt" during 3rd Fes? First time I heard about it.

Also, that would have included Moona, who is probably just as proud of her dancing ability as Kiara, she bragged about it way back during her debut stream. I remember her performance in 3rd Fes blew everyone's mind, imagine if it was just a stand-in...
I believe Moona had to go to a local place to get 3D captured. It was actually Risu that came to mind for a stand-in dancer. They can also touch-up 3D capture if they have it early enough, so there could be a little bit of touch-up work here and there. It's not something to think too much about. Most of that would be about avoiding jank.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Beryl with AoE at the top of the hour

More importantly, she has a waiting room up for this tomorrow:

The lower case font is helping not trigger my Holo PTSD, ...but those are the GOOD moon runes, right?

RIGHT??

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I love when these four stream together, even if the stream didn't go as planned. They're so fun together.
:sanasmile::subaruclapping:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
lol im watching three streams so i just barely caught it But Amity briefly mentioned feeling flattered that she and yokast were getting mentioned on vtuber forums

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i just noticed YouTube added femboy/tranny emotes. :gunpeko:
EDIT: Screenshot.
cunts.png :gunpeko:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
i just noticed YouTube added femboy/tranny emotes. :gunpeko:
EDIT: Screenshot.
View attachment 29527 :gunpeko:

There's no better way to promote and espouse equality than to systematically design means to further separate and identify yourself from the collective normality so as to not be accidentally lumped in with everyone else around you by a casual observer.

E: Calli just said she appreciates twinks in her RE2 stream. Activate countdown until she gets cancelled on twitter?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can only make out what the traditional co-opts are, the rainbow, unicorn, the soyman. I dunno what the other brown or blue blobs are supposed to be. Good job Neal, redeem your giftcard.

Have actual good art

Kaela by Zakimpo.jpg

Source

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
The Johnson Lincoln saga:
Part 1

Part 2

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I got clickbaited by False thinking there was some random Holo being shat on geniuenly and it was just the random twitter hate followers the wigger woman got on her Idol cover

Reeee

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I can only make out what the traditional co-opts are, the rainbow, unicorn, the soyman. I dunno what the other brown or blue blobs are supposed to be. Good job Neal, redeem your giftcard.

Have actual good art

View attachment 29530
Source
The rest are for pedophilia. Actually, they are all for pedophilia.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.
Unironically privilege.
when you actually have to worry about things like paying your rent and having enough food to feed you and your family you don't get paralyzing anxiety because your brain puts you in survival mode.
All the people I've ever met who have "the worst anxiety and depression ever" come from wealthy families that can bail them out whenever they get fired for not coming in to work because they're too "sadge"

My theory is that people who have never experienced a do or die situation never develop the coping skills necessary to deal with even the most basic life problems. Many such cases.
A group of vtubers (not clear if they intend to operate as an agency) called o-wakusei is trying to raise money on KickStarter to purchase assets and models for their first generation to debut later this year. This was brought to my attention by a promoted tweet on Twitter. They claim that some of them were corpo streamers, but with no names attached to this project the whole thing feels kind of sketchy. Anyone know anything more about them?
"We have invested over $70,000 of private funding into our project to bootstrap the business and build up our foundation."
So they "invested" 70k and are only asking for 20k. Now I'm no business major but somehow that doesn't make sense to me. This is giving tumblr kickstarter scam vibes imo.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"We have invested over $70,000 of private funding into our project to bootstrap the business and build up our foundation."
So they "invested" 70k and are only asking for 20k. Now I'm no business major but somehow that doesn't make sense to me. This is giving tumblr kickstarter scam vibes imo.
They’ve been advertising on 4ch too. Unless someone else bought ads pretending to be them to troll them, I haven’t actually clicked it.

Jacks Wasted Life

The other power of Vtubers is you can have someone else run a 3D action model and have the main user just do the voice. I'm sure a number of the 3D presentations have used stand-in choreo when someone is sick or injured.
When it's harder to fake it then actually do it.

Girls talk about taking dance lessons, working hard, travelling, tell stories about their travels, have off collabs, nope, it's all fake.

Negzana

I hope all the 3Ds are real. I want to know that my autistic blacksmith wife is being played by an Indonesian e-sports NEET on stage in Holofes 5, not some professional skinwalker whore.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

When this streams ends go and watch the Hakka Collab part it was so fucking funny in the Spanish part

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I hope all the 3Ds are real. I want to know that my autistic blacksmith wife is being played by an Indonesian e-sports NEET on stage in Holofes 5, not some professional skinwalker whore.
It'll be her. Do not fall for these silly ideas that Cover would hire professional dancers to replace the talents when those talents regularly practice and still have ah.. generally okay performances and movements.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
one aspect i don't think is real is jp vtubers physically meeting en vtubers in japan. as if anybody native to japan would approach a dirty shironbō on the off chance that they are also a vtuber

Last edited:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
i also wonder how many vtubers have had prior dancing experience before they joined an "idol" :yagoocry: agency. off the top of my head, bae used to be a professional breakdancer or some shit

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom