Screenshot_20230608-164839_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230608-150750_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: I thought I was safe but another white woman exposes herself

Screenshot_20230608-172100_Twitch.jpg

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Tonight's stream was announced with 'IM SCAWED' in the Discord. I'm assuming this means she'll be talking about Twitch stuff a lot, and the absolute trashfire that involves.

Edit: wait, I was a fool and forgot she had a collab tonight. The question below still stands though.

Have any other big vtubers whose primary platform is Twitch commented extensively on these changes?

Not that I've seen on stream, but Laimu had a thread earlier today:

The problem with the whole twitch thing is that is not as easy as just picking your stuff up and moving up to youtube and going live with the same amount of viewers, moving platforms always comes with a huge hit in regular viewers, I don't remember the source but someone actually made and study after a couple of big streamer moved from twitch and found out that the majority of people will rather find someone else to watch than to move platforms to watch their favorite, I really cant blame many of the twitch streamers for not jumping ship when for many of then than would mean losing half their viewership and having to rebuild again.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
another Yamanba that doesn't check, he's there in the batch of links :vesperfacepalm: He puts a lot of work into his craft but I can't say he's a dedicated clipper when he puts out 1 clip a week maybe and some are 20+ minute compilations, his nasa and michi compilations would work better if he would deliver them in parts to get people hooked into his content. I respect his work a lot and I hope it pays off for him because god knows the jp girls need more love.
It was a really long post though. And wasn't the whole premise of the post about what PC could do to help the clippers grow which helps the talent grow? Clippers that clip to make money end up like the Otakmori guy

I feel more embarrassed then Shiina listening to her cat ASMR. Rita has smol hands

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I feel more embarrassed then Shiina listening to her cat ASMR.
Yeah I forgot what the stream was and I was all set to blast it on a TV while I did other stuff...... :ameohno:It's distracting me from doing stuff....
I respect that she's doing something that some of her fans really really like and I do think it's good asmr, when you're in the mood for that. But 3 PST when I have visitors...
E
kikialwayslol.PNG
Thanks Kiki, probably the kind of crowd for this TBH. BTW what is this big emoji thing on youtube, never saw it before and it doesn't seem to go away? It's just there on the chat. There's like 5 to choose and I don't know what it does.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Moonshine vid with Kirsche, Nano, and Ugly Bagstard.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Amiya Aranha with more Lands of Lore!

Cute embarassed spiderhag moment when she accidentally leaks her rigging upgrade.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is live with some Vanoss fucking music in her intro screen

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Cute Art
108823284_p0.png

Pipa AI Idol

God's Strongest Dragoon

The totally mature and adult individual known as Lia will be streaming the genital game in ~15mins.

Topo Chico

Sleepy being in just chatting for her gun cleaning stream brings in turbo normies :annoyedpippa:
1686264666558.png

1686264856837.png

SomeRando

Horror upon this blighted land
View attachment 29430

God blinked Panko, you were warned.

I think this proves in terms of vtuber degeneracy that feet bros are stronger than armpit bros, Pippa still hasn't been forced to show pipits even after Jim requested it from his death bed.

Chat mocking Henya

Still friendzoned no matter her identity, the more things change right?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

She made it.
(She took it down :(. She was streaming karaoke to hit 970,000 subs and she made it. So here is a song from her)

Sometimes I want more number goal streams from big streamers. How fun would it be to see a brat like Kobo or La+ speed run 100k subs for content?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

30mins and this game has broken Lia multiple times.

"This harlot won't give me sex so I'm going to destroy her white picket fence."
"If I can't have you in my ass, then no one can."

After Lia told a swan to get up her butt, Reina took notice
1686268729219.png

Good stream so far.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The problem with the whole twitch thing is that is not as easy as just picking your stuff up and moving up to youtube and going live with the same amount of viewers, moving platforms always comes with a huge hit in regular viewers, I don't remember the source but someone actually made and study after a couple of big streamer moved from twitch and found out that the majority of people will rather find someone else to watch than to move platforms to watch their favorite, I really cant blame many of the twitch streamers for not jumping ship when for many of then than would mean losing half their viewership and having to rebuild again.
Ninja took the money to be exclusive to that now dead microsoft streaming platform and the fucker had like maybe a 10th of his normal audience, he got paid millions but his audience didn't moved at all. In general I'd say girls like kirshe should start dipping their toes on youtube at least a week to train their audience to move in case shit hits the fan hard, lumi has been doing that and has ramped up her youtube streams and her numbers are decent.

It was a really long post though. And wasn't the whole premise of the post about what PC could do to help the clippers grow which helps the talent grow? Clippers that clip to make money end up like the Otakmori guy

I feel more embarrassed then Shiina listening to her cat ASMR. Rita has smol hands

you're such an illiterate Yamanba :Vesper-UNHINGED:, the point of the post is in the first three lines.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's CouncilRyS RPG room is up.

Bug Eater

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What's a neat animation program for android? And before you say clip studio, that thing has Yamanbaing subscription model on mobile, unlike desktop. This is just to learn basic shitposts, no giant multilayered projects.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, first Reina Sun, now Nyaru. Lia is inflicting psychic damage en masse.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Welp, first Reina Sun, now Nyaru. Lia is inflicting psychic damage en masse.
Nice of the rat to spearhead the next flavor of the month

Screenshot_20230608-185723_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230608-185734_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230608-185730_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230608-190700_YouTube.jpg

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
A while back Seiso Deer declared she was going to write a Iori x Uruka fanfic in order to bait more fanart.

iori no.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom