"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I know it's probably just /vt/ schizos but is there a reason they all hate Lumi/call her a bitch? Is it a /vt/ injoke or does she make them seethe ala Kronii/Mori?
She likes it, don't worry about it.
No, that's just Dizzy, she's just like this (from her own words)

She's great
I love Dizzy! :sanasmile:
Vesper on the WOW stream when he saw a pvp ganker get jumped by a group: oh this is definitely like one of my doujins!

I guess his past live Ork avatar wasn't just for the bit but he is actually a part of Warchief Shiina clan?
The Neurodivergent clan. :smugselen:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Omg Ami is showing a Big the Cat daki that she owns!
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 22-35-03 Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ.png
she doesn't actually own it but she wants to

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Horror upon this blighted land
View attachment 29430
Will she or Pippa have the longer toes?
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:

So after our nigga azehara got done dirty by discord jannies and probably became persona non grata in all of phase it got me thinking about phase's clip economy and if there's one to begin with to sustain phase weekly since I rarely see clips from anyone outside of the 3 biggest talents in the wild, also because I want some more clips of the other girls in my feed to pass the time. I'm no superduper when it comes to autistic searching so I went through #phaseclips on youtube and twitter, I excluded azehara, nottheo, memaw moments and low effort clips from the results since they're the biggest channels to see if there's more clippers out there and to see in which frequency people clip phase.

Going directly through the hashtag on youtube using incognito mode and filtering the results to this month is nothing but low effort clips with the other big channels in the mix, there were other results but were like 1 every 15 of low effort clips, whoever runs remilias toilet only one of your videos showed up lol, here are the links if you want to see the clips:

The channels seem somewhat random in their uploads except for remilia that has been uploading more frequenlty(keep it up nigga) but overall nothing to write home about. I knew the youtube search was absolute garbage nowadays but this is beyond what I was expecting, if I try to sort it by upload date it just give me 3 short results, one which is from phase(linked below) and the other 2 are some pajeet shorts or something

If you're an user the hashtag seems to be garbage to give you any meaningful results aside the biggest things and unless the algorithm actually sees what hashtags are used in what you watch to push things they seem useless if you're a content creator, maybe azehara can share some info in that aspect.

On twitter at least the search gave me better results when sorted by latest, keep in mind that these results might be biased because twitter in their infinite wisdom doesn't let you search anything if you don't have an account so I used an account I barely use but follows some anime and vtubers, I compared the search results with the account I actually use and they seem to be the same so who knows. Scrolling up to may 1st, there's a bit more variety of clips, this time nottheo has the most results followed by remilia's toilet but most of the clips outside of nottheo are still of the popular girls which is understandable but I was more interested if there's clips outside of them and there are but not many and most were fairly recent then is just a combination of tenma, pippa and shiina. I'll drop a clip from the people who show up because there are more clips of the same person which is nice, I'll just sort them as more/less popular girl.

*this one was a clip using the youtube clipping tool and won't embed so here's the raw link:

This is basically a month of clips that use the hashtag and all of these have posted at least 2 clips but very few could be called dedicated clippers, 1 clip had literally 1 view :whatastory:The whole month was dominated by pippa and tenma with shiina as a sprinkle on top, then you basically have the less popular section I linked you. I was expecting the tag to be plagued by the big 3 but I was not expecting this lack of variety honestly. After this I decided to check how the girls I watch regularly are doing and if they have a dedicated hashtag to make things easier for me.

• Pancho
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. Her general tag has 2 clips in the last month, her live tag and her art tag have no clips and I scrolled up to april, I just linked the clip that is from youtube since that's my main focus.

• Erina
Has no dedicated hashtag for clips. All her other tags only have the clips linked before in the last month and from there it's one clip up to april
  • Airi
Has a dedicated tag for clips and up to april only 6 people have clipped her and leading the charge is scoots with 6 clips in the last week, I smell dedication, I like it son. Her other tags really have no clips up to april. Here are the clips if you want to check them(just one from scoots though not gonna spam more than I did)

Just for curiosity sake I checked on Uruka's tag, she has no dedicated tag and from her other tags there's not a single clip and I scrolled up to april. With my autistic research I must conclude that the phase clip economy is extremely lacking in variety and I don't see phase weekly doing well even if the girls banter is kino as the youth says. To sustain something like that they really need to start doing some sort of incentive for people to send better clips and more varied clips in general. Cause if they don't it will devolve into the "lets react to pippa and tenma featuring shiina show".

Now because I want niggas to clip more girls consider the following: this is me just being a phasefag but I think the company is reaching that point before they start to grow exponentially so if any lurker or poster here likes their oshi and wants to ride the train with them in some capacity, become a clipper don't let some SEA Yamanba take your spot :kaelaapprob:
Give me them rainbows bois cause I went too far and I just wanted to look for clippers :whatastory:

That's a long post but I didn't see AF2

They also post here and live translate sometimes as well

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Not to numberfag, but damn there is quite the difference between Mouse and everyone else on that lineup. Kinda wild to look at. Still it's an great opportunity for Lisa & Jelly and proof they're getting their name out. Happy for her.
Are they going to have a 3D model of a hospital bed with Mouse in it wheeling around the stage?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Reaction 1: Yes IRyS, you found a common fucking phone feature.

Reaction 2: Why the fuck are you still up at 5am?

Actually, I know that one. She was up all night playing Splatoon 3.

Stunned But Dumb

Omg Ami is showing a Big the Cat daki that she owns!
View attachment 29468
she doesn't actually own it but she wants to
Adorable. I don't care what she does, it's brimming with comfy cuteness. Big could be buttass naked on the daki and I probably wouldn't side eye her

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Are they going to have a 3D model of a hospital bed with Mouse in it wheeling around the stage?
You joke, but I think she might actually go for it for laughs if it wouldn't mean the more sensitive members of her fandom freaking out. Same girl who commissioned a Dora the Explorer model in response to a Spanish joke, jokes about her own death, and used to post guro art before people started reading too much into it.
The real answer is that they have a setup featuring an ipad display for her face, a webcam for her to see, and internet connections and batteries bundled into a backpack for her "public appearances" that someone carries around at cons or events (Gunrun etc).

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The other power of Vtubers is you can have someone else run a 3D action model and have the main user just do the voice. I'm sure a number of the 3D presentations have used stand-in choreo when someone is sick or injured.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Will she or Pippa have the longer toes?

That's a long post but I didn't see AF2

They also post here and live translate sometimes as well

another Yamanba that doesn't check, he's there in the batch of links :vesperfacepalm: He puts a lot of work into his craft but I can't say he's a dedicated clipper when he puts out 1 clip a week maybe and some are 20+ minute compilations, his nasa and michi compilations would work better if he would deliver them in parts to get people hooked into his content. I respect his work a lot and I hope it pays off for him because god knows the jp girls need more love.

Stunned But Dumb

Remember, Mousey did put out a concert earlier this year. Doubt she did all the dancing for it

kukkia

Early Adopter
Ember sounds kinda like Elira, though I haven't watched a lot of Elira's streams.
Not totally different but to me Ember sounds more mature while Elira sounds more relaxed. Though "debut Elira" was maybe a bit closer to Ember since she was putting on more of an act back then.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Well, I was wrong with what I said yesterday, then. Congrats to her for raising that much in 24 hours, but God damn the footfags.

Also congrats to her hitting 30k subscribers.
I can't wait for the Wemi birthday donothon so she can blow past these losers and reclaim her rightful spot as 2nd most popular Gen2!
View attachment 29456
Damn, even the faggOts over at pcg make fun of @superduper
OH MY FUCKING GO I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT EVER WENT THAT FAR!

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
OShiina ASMR Comming up! Edit: Sounding even better then the last ASMR.

shiinaontime.PNG

Why wouldn't it?
thunking.PNG
:fishmandispair:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol doing a 2hu cosplay MRE stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Tonight's stream was announced with 'IM SCAWED' in the Discord. I'm assuming this means she'll be talking about Twitch stuff a lot, and the absolute trashfire that involves.

Edit: wait, I was a fool and forgot she had a collab tonight. The question below still stands though.

Have any other big vtubers whose primary platform is Twitch commented extensively on these changes?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Kalion

:)
Have any other big vtubers whose primary platform is Twitch commented extensively on these changes?
Not that I've seen on stream, but Laimu had a thread earlier today:

1686262261303.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom