"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

I know it's probably just /vt/ schizos but is there a reason they all hate Lumi/call her a bitch? Is it a /vt/ injoke or does she make them seethe ala Kronii/Mori?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Warning Youtube Algorithm Autism
ENGAGE SCHIZO MODE

I've got a smoking gun in the Youtube algorithm

Yesterday in stream Dizzy mentioned Crowded House. And today, for the first time ever I get this in my recommendations

View attachment 29450
I feel like for additional context I should show that my average rec lately is rock songs from the late 90s to mid 00s

Now in reality I bring this up, if you allow me to go further schizo on this, because I've been fucking getting weed candy ads for the last few months. And the timeline coincides with me watching Vtubers from a specific jew agency. And narrowing it down the the American one in that corpo

:smugpipi:

No, probably none of it is related. Keep an eye out for more schizo thoughts when like, I dunno. Someone mentions Leadbelly on stream then all of a sudden you get Where Did You Sleep Last Night in your rec
It's probably less the algo scanning what's said in the stream, and more people who watch the stream going to look up things that were mentioned, especially songs, leading to "viewers who watch [chuuba] also watched this".

Topo Chico

I know it's probably just /vt/ schizos but is there a reason they all hate Lumi/call her a bitch? Is it a /vt/ injoke or does she make them seethe ala Kronii/Mori?
When I was scouring /vt/ archives there's considerable mention of all the discord leaks regarding lumi and her mods, with some people not liking her comments about some of her co-workers and or fans depending. "lumi discord" or "lumi leak" will bring em up, it's all strong autism.

Listening to Tenma x Panko section of the birthday stream vod, as I was asleep for that, and Tenma said she regularly used iFunny and 9gag... It's so joever :shiinastare:

Last edited:

cucurut

During cyberlive fallout there was a lot of antiing, most likely spearheaded by Hylo. It got so ridiculous that it was turned into meme and now she is ironically responsible for any mishap. Given she's /there/, she embraced much of that as you can see from her calling herself lemon referring to lemon stealing whore meme.
e: Have related meme
1686164669971247.png

seenister

When I was scouring /vt/ archives there's considerable mention of all the discord leaks regarding lumi and her mods, with some people not liking her comments about some of her co-workers and or fans depending. "lumi discord" or "lumi leak" will bring em up, it's all strong autism.
Anytime someone brings this up on /vt/, my headcanon is that Loomers is a (real) girlboss gigastacy. Whatever she said, did is justifiable.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

seenister

During cyberlive fallout there was a lot of antiing, most likely spearheaded by Hylo. It got so ridiculous that it was turned into meme and now she is ironically responsible for any mishap. Given she's /there/, she embraced much of that as you can see from her calling herself lemon referring to lemon stealing whore meme.
View attachment 29453
I love how she became /pcg/'s Daiz lol.

Short

God Damn the Sun
It's mostly her fans joking
2023-06-08.png

1684527419739062.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 29453
SHE KILLED SAVA?!?!?! THIS LEMON STEALING WHORE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!! :Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

For the love of god @Azehara, Yuko is a white woman. She does not need any more encouragement in this department.

Seething femanons still mad about Cyberlive shit mostly. Also she's /here/ so she gets the same "pickme" allegations as any other woman who isn't boring.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's mostly her fans joking
View attachment 29454
It's all true. Just look at the people who have hated on her in the past. Vera Vee, Hylo, even Yuri. Where are they now? Sacrifices to our dark lord.

There's a reason why we call her retard, lemon whore, bitch, etc. It makes her stronger. Compliments make her weak. One day, she will become powerful enough to consume all and awaken as the one true dark lord. It's just going to take a while because she's clearly not the brightest dark lord out there...2.0.png

lumi.gif

All hail!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lumi is the strongest pick-me there is at Phase Connect, right up there with Pipkin "Pick-Me" Pippa

Do not give her even more power, she WILL use it for her personal gain, but in her defense, "That's content, baby"

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
12hours from 12AM PST last night, happens to be when SGF is starting.

So either IdolEN's teaser is gonna get back burnered while everyone is watching that, or Idol is about to powerstance on the industry and be the first to have a Vtuber gen get revealed at a big game conference during not-E3.

... Or they delay again and we get Endless 8'd. 🤔

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Selen's also streaming SGF, allegedly:

Since I'm watching 3DPD stream the conference (absolutely disgusting), I have no personal recommendations to give other than the laughing dragon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Okay, this is one of the more bizarre things I've seen any vtuber tweet out

dizzy flushed.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom