masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Live Comet by @rcrcx2.jpg

Suisei sings by @ringotyasan.jpg

Comets by @UraMitsuru1206.jpg

Forecast: lot of comets visible today

VTuberThrow

I bet her Rice Purity score she tweeted a while ago was no less than 80. Understandable coming from a really musically inclined family (well at least with brother bear lol). She has to be really sheltered.
Then again, Airi is the same. I now realize Phase Connect is a sad girl/really sheltered girl company.
She mentioned it was a 92 on her powerwash stream. She seems to be pretty sheltered by her parents and mostly just focused on music and studying so it doesn't surprise me too much since she's probably still in her early 20s. Airi surprises me more given she seems to be a good bit older.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't like numberfagging but 23k in 24 hours is pretty impressive. I mean it's because of the toes but damn is this a new milestone for phase connect as a whole?View attachment 29429
Feet bros deserve rope, but this helps prove my belief that Panko is one of the most talented streamers in phase, and if she didn't suffer the Euro timezone debuff, she would be much bigger,

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ember monetization stream
Chat: DOTA over LOL
Ember: you like playing a dead game?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

seenister

She mentioned it was a 92 on her powerwash stream. She seems to be pretty sheltered by her parents and mostly just focused on music and studying so it doesn't surprise me too much since she's probably still in her early 20s. Airi surprises me more given she seems to be a good bit older.

Discord.jpg

I can't believe Uruka is literally me lol.
Feet bros deserve rope, but this helps prove my belief that Panko is one of the most talented streamers in phase, and if she didn't suffer the Euro timezone debuff, she would be much bigger,
Agree to disagree. I think it's Tenma. Although, Panko's development is pretty impressive.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Any Vtubers streaming the Summer Games Fest today? Can't find it on any of my regulars schedules...
=====

Feet stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. Shouldn't surprise anyone. It's common enough to almost be vanilla.

image.png
image.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last night we learned what goes on in Grimmis mellows :whatastory:
I edited out the nonessential bits and to fit site constraints.

Also one for the .txt

Horo7618

No one in particular
Any Vtubers streaming the Summer Games Fest today? Can't find it on any of my regulars schedules...
=====
Selen, on twitch:
Fx-Vs2XaUAAIjJ0

Edit: looks like she got the time wrong:

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Tenma roasted her during the voice call yesterday regarding the feet: why you make yourself so cheap for 25k? You should pump the number up motherfucker!!!

Yeah, I witnessed that. I swear there's never a boring call with the Fox.

Tenma knew it would happen. Panko didn't think it could. This is why Tenma would put 1 mil on a feet reveal. I can hear her voice in my head of "you want to see feet? PAY ME, BITCHES!".

=====

Feet stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. Shouldn't surprise anyone. It's common enough to almost be vanilla.

image.png
image.png

So the guy that worked for Nickelodeon with the foot fetish managed to actually brainwash some % of that age group? If you ever wondered why control of children's media is so important to certain factions, there's proof.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

You can do a lot of fucking in your early 20s if you've got the drive, being sheltered and focused on education is the bigger culprit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Friend sent me a link to this. Ghost songs!?!?
If Unchained Melody isn't there I will stage a riot. In Minecraft

Also

Warning Youtube Algorithm Autism
ENGAGE SCHIZO MODE

I've got a smoking gun in the Youtube algorithm

Yesterday in stream Dizzy mentioned Crowded House. And today, for the first time ever I get this in my recommendations

Screenshot_20230608-111441_YouTube.jpg

I feel like for additional context I should show that my average rec lately is rock songs from the late 90s to mid 00s

Screenshot_20230608-111758_YouTube.jpg

Now in reality I bring this up, if you allow me to go further schizo on this, because I've been fucking getting weed candy ads for the last few months. And the timeline coincides with me watching Vtubers from a specific jew agency. And narrowing it down the the American one in that corpo

:smugpipi:

No, probably none of it is related. Keep an eye out for more schizo thoughts when like, I dunno. Someone mentions Leadbelly on stream then all of a sudden you get Where Did You Sleep Last Night in your rec

Oh lord, I have learned to keep my mouth shut with joking with her like this as Yuko is VERY open to suggestion. And the fucking fanart that might come from this is why the Jihad is coming

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

seenister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom