Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
gypsy whore collabing with moon, kirshe and uglybagtard. I guess moon is cool enough with her to collab, that animation is still dead in the water it seems.

Cant wait to her gain max 100 viewers that will promptly never come back when her next menhera/tummy hort episode kicks in

IdenticalPlateaus

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
> 2 fat girls and an uglybagtard....
forumsizesmugshiina.png
Phase rejects gotta stick together
about that...
I don't have the clip on hand but it was during a stream camelot had with rackets. We know fishman banned the girls from interacting with him but he did say that someone that is affiliated with the company told him that they cannot come to his show either and people were pushing for kirshe to come into his show. This might be a stretch but kirshe might be already in in some capacity if said person was kirshe.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I guess depressionronii wasn't just for funsies earlier. Who upset my oshii!? :amegunl:

edit: oops didn't see it up above, sorry @BlueSharkTV
that's what I get for not refreshing my tablet first.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's gonna feel weird when Chinchilla beats Hogwarts Legacy...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Nazuna is playing rust on a public server i think. @Autisticus she lost it you couldnt fix her

might have something to do with her family? Since she was forced to not stream to take time for her family last week?

Damn son this bitch can't reach 2k live viewers when she was getting a solid 10k back in holo. I'd feel bad but her absolute woman moment is so hilarious to me. It's still early but what do you guys see as the career or job these women end up doing once they retire from holo or finally the money pit dries up?

UberSoldat

Damn son this bitch can't reach 2k live viewers when she was getting a solid 10k back in holo. I'd feel bad but her absolute woman moment is so hilarious to me. It's still early but what do you guys see as the career or job these women end up doing once they retire from holo or finally the money pit dries up?
9-5 in an office like every sane person. What real marketable skills does she have?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
box full of Star Wars BL, Colress doujinshi, and Fat Bastard NTR Doujinshi
Heh heh Doh jins got in one of mine, but I forgot about Colress... that could have been good, I guess I didn't really think about trying to appeal to Pippa at all. Pippa gets so many people on her balls everyday does she need nay more memes aimed at her?

Some of my scrapped ideas: 1 Macross remember love AMV type but Jelly is singing her song, Lumi and others are pilots, Shiina and Lia are the Alien thing(s), joke hinges on the Alien "is this CULTURE RETURNING to us" of course culture is Shiina's euphemism for Horby stuff, everything explods, sad fishman. Scapped because chaging the song kind of looses the power and not using Jelly's song seems like a waste.... does not compute.... Also Shiina may not know what Macross is since she just barely got into Gundam.
2 Ultraman Taro with invaders as monsters, Shiina can be Ultra man(no-eggs-Man? Lots of eggs jokes), I think it needs to cook to long.... maybe next time. I just ended up watching Ultra man while I made something else.
3 Remi and Shiina boast and compare the weird things they've eaten like in Jaws(Scares scene), Shiina tells the puke eels story, Giant Jelly attacks and eats them! Maybe too convoluted and also Jelly and Remi are actually equal in strange animals eaten so Idunno....
4 Shiina Remi and Jelly are Orc, jokes about the strange eating habits ( back on the menu exc) and an argument over what Zug Zug means. Then I forgot lol
6 That Teen Titans page I like to post with the Idol vtubers and Aviel heads on the T (cross) with Ember as Deathstroke being thanked by Fishman.... yeah community guidelines also I don't know if it's widely kown Ember is into guns and knives, might woosh. I mean all of it and what I submitted will probably woosh or WTF but oh well...
7 Iconic scene of a certain anime with Aviel about to escape debt collecting Oligarchs (don't worry Rin, when we exchange prisoners I'll get you first) when a Star Woman takes his head off with a bazooka and everyone celebrates the great poaching was finally being over! Yeah... community guide line....
5 I actually made a rough version of this but it's too mean to submit. This is the problem with "cut and paste" means, they're almost all mean and the humor is just "event justaposed onto means you've already seen" But here it is.
This is JUST A JOKE, we all know I love EVERYTHING about How Shiina Speaks
Shiinaandjelly1.jpg

You just know that moonnig is going to submit some stop motion shit.
And it's BULLSHIT because: 1 He doesn't NEED a special stream to make PC look at his videos. He can just upload them and Pippa will re-stream it and he'll get all his ass pats!
2 It's visually and technically impressive, but it's extremely self indulgent and not actually that funny. But it has chance of eating a win just because of the technical aspect.
I hope they at least vet that it's actually made AFTER THE ANNOUNCMENT. Just dumping in some high production thing he's been cooking is cheap.

Yeah I'm getting pre-emptively buttblasted assmad male-period :annoyedpippa:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's gonna feel weird when Chinchilla beats Hogwarts Legacy...
>open stream
>"LET'S GO, LET'S FUCKING GO!"

I see she's been fully trained by capippis now, for better or worse.

Given the instability around online content in general, any streamer making fuck-you money who is smart will build a diverse investment portfolio that'll grow further over time.

So to answer your question, I have no idea what Nazuna will do post-Vshojo.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
2k is still a lot tho, enough to fund decent enough life, with one donothon usually being enough to fund something substantial like a new model or beefier pc or a small car or something. As for retirement plans, its very early to think about that considering Marine is in the business and is pretty big.

In short. Dunno man you seem pretty dumb

themanimthehills

I'd like to imagine that the successful vtubers have made sound financial decisions and haven't taken their cash flow for granted. They must've made a pretty substantial amount of money over the last few year. If they've been smart with it, they should have enough saved to live comfortably until they figure out a new career path.:smugpipi:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Mike's going to fucking kill herself.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive
We got Pippa as common infected and Tenma as hunter so which Phase girls do we need complete the zombie roster?

Last edited:

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom