Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Enna is doing, something

turning into roleplay karaoke

Negzana

As I am Roman Catholic, you're not going to see me advocating or approving of that any time soon. When reporting the latest news, however, I'll try to word things as neutrally as I can while still injecting humor. Keyword being "try" on both of those counts.

Doesn't mean it's hatred, which seems to be a major contention in modern society when anything that's not 100% adoration is considered hatred. I assure you, it is entirely possible to like someone or be a fan of theirs while having conflicting views and opinions.

But I digress. I only worry for Jelly, because we have a decade plus of Twitter revving up the chaos throughout this month, and I don't want her caught in the crossfire no matter how well-meaning she is. I've become something of a fan of hers, what, if my early-morning wake up posting her streams - and by the end of the month, I want to make more Jelly (and invader) fans of everyone else, too.

Dizzy's still #1 though, can't abandon the bugwife.
Lia posted a happy pride month thing and while it's cringeworthy I give it a pass because it's pretty clear from her streams she's a tumblr/Ao3 degenerate, not a tumblr/twitter degenerate. She cares about LGBT to the extent that she finds it hot, not because of any political message or nonsense.

Kalion

:)
Edit 2: Maria Paradisia, former member of the last generation of Tsunderia that did not get to debut, is going to start streaming again. Unfortunately this is the third time she's restarted her streaming career since Tsunderia's collapse so I don't have high hopes for her sticking around very long this time either. It's too bad because she's good enough that she could easily be a 3view by now if she had stuck with it from the beginning.

It always pains me when a vtuber just goes silent for weeks to months and then just shows back up. When they can't even give a simple "Going to be gone due to school and exams, be back sometime I don't know yet!" tweet and instead just disappear, it makes me not want to even try getting invested.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Naraka has been playing Street Fighter 6 for some time, this time collab with HonHima just finished (username E Honma).

At one point the matchup was Chun Li vs Ken, Naraka questioned how long since Ken become an ossan and was thirsting for Chun Li's ass.

Three men and one elf woman talking about crotch, she's the most excited.

For now, Enma Ruri is singing.

Tightpinch

Sony news:
Vee had a Management policy stream where the producer went over the first year and announced plans for the future including:
An offline event at Zepp Shinjuku on 2/28 next year where vee would debut their theme song
A fan meet up event on 11/12 at Loft/Plus one in Shinjuku

20230603_112313.jpg
20230603_112309.jpg
20230603_112304.jpg

Also Prism Project 's next wave is going to be a male wave
Screenshot_54.png
Screenshot_55.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Katta and Tenma together are giving me an aneurism. The absolute state of these women, I swear.

"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!" - Tenma

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lia posted a happy pride month thing and while it's cringeworthy I give it a pass because it's pretty clear from her streams she's a tumblr/Ao3 degenerate, not a tumblr/twitter degenerate. She cares about LGBT to the extent that she finds it hot, not because of any political message or nonsense.
To me, Lia seems like the sort of person who will have a radical shift in their personality 10-15 years from now, where she tries to hide her past cringe and re-build herself to something on the opposite end of degeneracy

Being this overexposed to rampant hypersexualization at such a young age will only lead to immense burnout when her brain finally matures, and she yearns for actual substance or meaning in her life

Unironically, many such cases

Limkin

I sincerely doubt any of the alphabet people are happy that anime girls who are actively fetishizing them are celebrating their existence. It's like coomer celebrating international whore day. Technically correct but absolutely morally wrong from their perspective

Negzana

To me, Lia seems like the sort of person who will have a radical shift in their personality 10-15 years from now, where she tries to hide her past cringe and re-build herself to something on the opposite end of degeneracy

Being this overexposed to rampant hypersexualization at such a young age will only lead to immense burnout when her brain finally matures, and she yearns for actual substance or meaning in her life

Unironically, many such cases
It's absolutely not happening but I'd love to see the timeline where it's 2030-2035, there's no globohomo NWO/postnuclear wasteland/vtubing dies out as a fad and Lia's streams are daily catholic teachings.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's absolutely not happening but I'd love to see the timeline where it's 2030-2035, there's no globohomo NWO/postnuclear wasteland/vtubing dies out as a fad and Lia's streams are daily catholic teachings.
The monkey's paw curls and in that universe Abigail switches places with Melody to keep the balance

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sony news:
Vee had a Management policy stream where the producer went over the first year and announced plans for the future including:
An offline event at Zepp Shinjuku on 2/28 next year where vee would debut their theme song
A fan meet up event on 11/12 at Loft/Plus one in Shinjuku

View attachment 28659View attachment 28660View attachment 28661

View attachment 28662View attachment 28663
Gotta love how you can work for years to get to those kinds of concerts, but some giant company can just buy their way into it even if their talent isn't even a hundredth as popular as yours...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
On a side note, what exactly is Ironmouse's disease? I know that her body is trying to kill itself, and that she needs constant plasma donations.
I did a breakdown a while back. Spoilered below.

tl; dr - Mouse actually has 2 diseases that lead to her bubble girl life.
The first is CVID (Common Variable Immune Deficiency) which she was born with. She has no immune system and is at great risk of catching any diseases going. It's high risk but manageable when diagnosed and you're able to live a reasonably normal life for a long time with access to the proper treatments. Primarily plasma infusions - which is why she always shills for people to donate plasma or donate to plasma-based charities whenever she can - though the effectiveness does deteriorate over time. When she first started receiving them she only needed treatment every month or so, currently she's down to once a week, and eventually they won't work at all.
This is how Mouse was able to have a normal social life, plan and train for an opera career and, yes, have a child because as a Puerto Rican that's what her culture expected of her as a teen.
Her other main condition is called MAC (Mycobacterium Avium Complex) which she caught later in life. It's a lung condition caused by bacteria buildup typically in hot water fixtures such as dirty showerheads and hot tub pipes (which is why it's sometimes called hot tub lung). It's normally not that big of a deal but in cases with compromised immune systems it can quickly grow out of hand. This is the condition that hospitalized her, left her nearly dead and physically decrepit, and it's why she now needs to remain isolated because her body isn't strong enough to survive much more strain. Even with the complex medication and treatments she's been on for years she's still incapable of walking very far, can't eat food more complicated than small portions of plain rice or bread without vomiting, can't sing for long without straining her damaged lungs, etc.
Mouse doesn't like giving out much more information than this because her case is medically unique enough that she's afraid someone might be able to dox her based on it. Also, to be frank, she's really embarrassed and ashamed of it and hates making people feel uncomfortable by talking about it too much.

The monkey's paw curls and in that universe Abigail switches places with Melody to keep the balance
Why would you say something so horrifying? Even the thought of Born-again Melody can't save it.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Hana live, glad to see she's making full use of her 3D model, unlike Lazulight

I have no idea what's going on with Lazulight's home 3D situation. Elira had a stream with it but the model lacked her fangs. Pomu and Finana have yet to use Home 3D iirc.
Post-Luxiem society and it's future.
Written by Anonymous (off his meds)
Introduction
1. The post-Luxiem Male vtuber revolution and its consequences...

I took a glance at the Prism Project General thread on /vt/ and they're taking it about as well as I expected, though. Some "Male (derogatory) hate!" posts here and "guys they haven't even debuted yet" too.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
We're talkin about timelines where she is not a whore, not ones were she remains one
Would there be any timeline where she is not a whore?

I have no idea what's going on with Lazulight's home 3D situation. Elira had a stream with it but the model lacked her fangs. Pomu and Finana have yet to use Home 3D iirc.
Generally speaking, it should be usable now since all they do is just... boot it up on the app they used to handle the live2d stuff. So it has to be something like say, avatar fine-tuning or something else that requires them to not use it until it's ready.

themanimthehills

The Coyote is playing a eroge on stream and did and oopsie while censoring

It makes me so upset that they have to censor these kinds of games. I know it's Youtube's/Twitch's issue but if you're going to play this kind of stuff, you might as well just go all out. Censorship bad.

What game was she playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom