"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
They said there's 130 people in that middle school band. All it takes is one of them to say fuck NDA and leak something on 2ch.

That said this orchestral version of Bright Parade is very worth any potential yabs. Aki is amazing for pulling this off.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In /vt/ news, people are upset about HoloEN's new Twitter announcement

That's kinda par for the course but even Reddit of all places is pretty vocal about their disapproval, at least for now
pinned thread, archive

I was personally a fan of the girl at 2:40 who was kinda dressed like Suisei and even did the choreo from the music video

Banned vt is back at it again

Archive

AmpleChip

I know there are Zen antis here who can't get over anything that might look like a troon, but there are also a lot of people who literally just do not care if there's a man behind the model so long as the content is good. That's kind of the conceit of vtubing to begin with after all.
I anti TTS. I don't care what gender zen is, the TTS damages any collabs he's in. So awkward.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They said there's 130 people in that middle school band. All it takes is one of them to say fuck NDA and leak something on 2ch.

That said this orchestral version of Bright Parade is very worth any potential yabs. Aki is amazing for pulling this off.
I very much doubt they trust a bunch of middle schoolers with any relevant info. More likely, they are pre-recorded.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Banned vt is back at it again

Archive

View attachment 28298

I appreciate this classic ancient lore from yesterday

Screenshot_20230601-074742_Chrome.jpg

Negzana

if this live ends with Shallys its one of the best of all time

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gonna go back and record this performance for myself. What an insane group.
57102313.jpg

if this live ends with Shallys its one of the best of all time
It's happening comrade :sanasmile:

Edit: This group managed to be even crazier somehow god bless Aki love.
20472133.jpg

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Gonna go back and record this performance for myself. What an insane group.
View attachment 28300

It's happening comrade :sanasmile:
With ID girls on stage! :sanasmile:

Edit: I don't know why, but Moona's accent really vibes well with Aki's elvish language in this song.

Last edited:

Negzana

Shallys has Risu too? And Sora and Azki and Moona? This is amazing

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Just wanna say this is by far my new favorite holo anniversary live
goddamn I'm so glad aki stayed this long, the preparation for this one must've been insane with all the collabs/participating livers

Negzana

Once again, cool merch, poor, long shipping times, sorry Aki but hopefully you get more than 2% profit off the Friend 4 U I bought.

Edit: Extremely heartfelt letter. I think it says she always doubted herself but she feels like she's improved and wants to stay? Google translate photos is ass

1685625103778130.jpg

From /vt/. Yeah this is sweet. I hope the best for her

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

Beautiful Aki live.
I know it's not a graduation stream but this stream is the most emotional I've felt for Hololive since Coco's graduation stream.

56:48 - 57:56 was the best part

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
For the first time in many years of watching Holo i cried for the first time this image completely destroyed me

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For the first time in many years of watching Holo i cried for the first time this image completely destroyed me
View attachment 28303
Ok i havnt watched the live yet. But wtf is happening wth the 2 picture on the left???? Am i seeing things??? Am i that down bad??? Please tell me i need to take my meds and this isnt real

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Ok i havnt watched the live yet. But wtf is happening wth the 2 picture on the left???? Am i seeing things??? Am i that down bad??? Please tell me i need to take my meds and this isnt real
The first one is a famous 3d clip of hers, the other is funny meme.
The original artist and his full comic. Im gunna go watch the live now since I missed it alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom