"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Weren't there the rrats that Hana confessed to one of her female coworkers over the holidays last year and got rejected? This is the classic scenario of "I confessed to a girl and she said she is straight so I am going to troon out and become a guy for her this way for sure she will say yes and we will become a happy family". Ignore the obvious massive laps in logic because this people can't think

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
3D Rie's incoming.

Acknowledged by not-Magni.

HOLY SHIT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
New reaction image dropped

Fxf5x6CaYAAv5RS

source tweet
FUCKING KEK!
Thumbnails Ni´ggas Thumbnails
I don't actually understand this autism with thumbnails. I don't even know what not using thumbnails does that makes the image worse and I don't even know how to choose not to use them.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She's a twitch indie with a CCV comparable to Pippas from my understanding. She raided into Grimmi while she was reading one of the FNAF mpreg books. Also has a H and Mr. H animation

Apparently did an Apex stream with Ragus a few weeks ago

Every time I see content with Zentraya I'm reminded that there's something wrong with this world... With the plethora of good, hard-working, passionate vtubers... How the fuck does that pathological lying shit still have an audience. :gunpeko: Fucking watch Neuro-sama instead or something.

I genuinely thought I'd never be an Anti for anyone, but he's probably the closest fucking thing.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jelly is having Minecraft withdrawals, this is so sad:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Every time I see content with Zentraya I'm reminded that there's something wrong with this world... With the plethora of good, hard-working, passionate vtubers... How the fuck does that pathological lying shit still have an audience.
It's pretty straightforward: Zentreya has a lot of friends in the indie community and works hard to make great collab dynamics with people. Just watch any of the various clips that have come out with Zen & Henya lately. They have great vibes and bounce off each other well and the result is really funny and entertaining to watch.
I know there are Zen antis here who can't get over anything that might look like a troon, but there are also a lot of people who literally just do not care if there's a man behind the model so long as the content is good. That's kind of the conceit of vtubing to begin with after all.

Ghostteas

If it wasn't obvious before, here's notHana caving in to the woke

A

Why did it have to be Hana, she was one of the first niji that I watched

Airless

Active lurker
In /vt/ news, people are upset about HoloEN's new Twitter announcement

That's kinda par for the course but even Reddit of all places is pretty vocal about their disapproval, at least for now
pinned thread, archive

The Vtuber had the best performance.
I was personally a fan of the girl at 2:40 who was kinda dressed like Suisei and even did the choreo from the music video

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Daisuke is a whole story of his own and absolutely will not go away despite being hated by her for years. His response to her calling him out today was basically "if I'm so disgusting, then why do I still have a twitter account, huh?" and going back to complaining about her liking fans that aren't him.

TLDR; Actual real life stalker who claims to be her reincarnated soulmate and got fired from his part time job delivering papers by bicycle at age 40+ because he was late literally every day.
...And this is information he volunteered himself? Some months ago, the homeland got an International thread for Japanese lolcows. Just saying.

I wonder how many vtuber talents see themselves not as the actor for some character but the character themselves and play their personalities out to some degree even in real life. Makes me also wonder what the talents call eachother in private. I would assume EN probably calls themselves their real names like Sena or Agnes or whatever in private but do they do the same for JP?
There's that clip of Kronii saying that she called Fauna by her Vtuber name in public before realising that was not the best choice. In the clip Kronii says that they discussed what to call each other but doesn't say what they decided.

She gave her personal info to EIEN including her address, real name and other information. Could be paranoid but it seems like shit deteriorated quickly. Guessing some of the managers also have access to that information. Honestly from an opsec point of view, I am super impressed with her.
Thanks. She would have had to give EIEN her personal information to sign contracts and whatnot, but I wanted to be sure that was who she meant. I'm intrigued because I get that things went south, but not every bad split is the same level of bad. There's Coco bad, there's Yugo bad, there's Zaion bad, and then there's WACTOR bad. So why is she jumping to the fourth category? My guess is she's feeling burnt and ascribing more malice and vindictiveness to EIEN than they actually have (and I'm not saying they have none). But if she actually has a reason to believe EIEN would go that low, I'd very much hope that gets exposed, as unlikely as that may be.

A tangential thought... which staff in a corpo would reasonably know the talents' personal information? In the bigger corpos there's no way all the staff know or need to know.

Takane Lui's KICK BACK repost.

Follow-up:

First Holo cover of Kanaria x Suisei's Requiem:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Every time I see content with Zentraya I'm reminded that there's something wrong with this world... With the plethora of good, hard-working, passionate vtubers... How the fuck does that pathological lying shit still have an audience. :gunpeko: Fucking watch Neuro-sama instead or something.

I genuinely thought I'd never be an Anti for anyone, but he's probably the closest fucking thing.
I don't think I'd go that far but this pretty much sums up my stance

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
In /vt/ news, people are upset about HoloEN's new Twitter announcement
That's kinda par for the course but even Reddit of all places is pretty vocal about their disapproval, at least for now
If this is all they're doing then i agree with the sentiment.
yeahbutwhy.pngwqsl85.png
I am pretty sure the account they're sticking with already did tweets for both stars and live, so i don't know if the increase in hate is on that regard, but if all they are dropping is the translations for jp activities then that's retarded.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 28295View attachment 28296
I am pretty sure the account they're sticking with already did tweets for both stars and live, so i don't know if the increase in hate is on that regard, but if all they are dropping is the translations for jp activities then that's retarded.
I believe the other concern was that one of the accounts routinely retweets fanart.

So there's two routes:
>Consolidated twitter account stops retweeting fanart
People that liked to see the company's twitter curate fanart for them are pissed and the artists that enjoyed free advertisement are also pissed.
>Consolidated twitter account keeps retweeting fanart
People that don't want that clogging up their twitter feed are pissed.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 28295View attachment 28296
/vt/ and that shit subreddit are just retarded, as usual. The hololivepro_EN account was already the official EN account that Tweeted about all of the EN branch. The hololive_EN account was the English side of company-wide account, so reported on everything the JP account would. Basically, they are just gonna maintain one English Twitter, which is smart.

This is literally a bunch of dipshits trying to start shit over nothing.

believe the other concern was that one of the accounts routinely retweets fanart.
It didn't. The former official EN branch account just made announcements and retweeted shit relating to Holo EN. The only art it retweed lately was from Axel's artist and HYDE's art for Axel's Kick Back cover.

UberSoldat

The algorithm has blessed me with this

God's Strongest Dragoon

It didn't. The former official EN branch account just made announcements and retweeted shit relating to Holo EN. The only art it retweed lately was from Axel's artist and HYDE's art for Axel's Kick Back cover.
Ah, I just skimmed through that reddit thread and saw them complaining about that. So they truly are retards arguing about anything they can.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ah, I just skimmed through that reddit thread and saw them complaining about that. So they truly are retards arguing about anything they can.
Yeah the account didn't retweet "fanart" per se but would retweet anything made by one of the Holo Artists or anything official like art for covers or OG songs.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reject /vt/ and Reddit retards. Embrace
:holohag::hololove:

(Is Aki a hag? IDC. Love, anyway.)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Its the model Niggä look at this and dont tell me this isnt made for Coomers

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Reject /vt/ and Reddit retards. Embrace
:holohag::hololove:

(Is Aki a hag? IDC. Love, anyway.)

She is indeed.

Bloody Stream with that animation was an amazing way to start. Wouldn't be surprised if Kanauru animated the intro.

Now they're singing the Gen 1 original song. Feels weird without Haachama but it also feels like a "get well" letter to her :sanasmile:

Negzana

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
If it wasn't obvious before, here's notHana caving in to the woke

A

Man, I like Hana, but she isn't really helping her own case. She actively rejected to do most if not all the efforts to popularize her and pull up the rest of ID as a result, like when she rejected her 3D the first time because she wanted the rest of the wave to get it too, when in corpo you've gotta work with whatever you're given. Pretty sure it's already been mentioned a couple times, but I'm pretty sure she mentioned liking her community being small and personal, which doesn't really work in a corpo setting; I'll be shocked if she extends her contract, since going indie would let her stay whatever size she wants, on top of pushing whatever LGBT content she wants.

It's pretty straightforward: Zentreya has a lot of friends in the indie community and works hard to make great collab dynamics with people. Just watch any of the various clips that have come out with Zen & Henya lately. They have great vibes and bounce off each other well and the result is really funny and entertaining to watch.
I know there are Zen antis here who can't get over anything that might look like a troon, but there are also a lot of people who literally just do not care if there's a man behind the model so long as the content is good. That's kind of the conceit of vtubing to begin with after all.
I'm not sure if this is still the case as I haven't watched Zen in a while, but on top of having that, Zen also did a bunch of physical comedy with the model, something I don't really see a lot of Vtubers doing (with Filian currently being the main one for that). Like it or not, the menhera does have strengths people can like Zen for whether they're a dude or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom