"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Geega (who)
She's a twitch indie with a CCV comparable to Pippas from my understanding. She raided into Grimmi while she was reading one of the FNAF mpreg books. Also has a H and Mr. H animation

Apparently did an Apex stream with Ragus a few weeks ago

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Once I saw that I was like, oh, they are not as wholesome as I thought from seeing everyone here talk about them.
pot-kettle.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy has insect autism, I am unironically looking forward to the inevitable bug streams

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WTF is Dizzy talking about :shiinastare: she's going on at length about some TV show like I should know who these people are....but I don't:guradumbl:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
WTF is Dizzy talking about :shiinastare: she's going on at length about some TV show like I should know who these people are....but I don't:guradumbl:
She likes trashy reality shows, and during this stream Ember asked her to watch Milf Manor with her, and she agreed

What I'm getting at is, Dizzy and Pippa need to start watching public domain dramas on stream, the content potential is immense

smartestkidontheshortbus

She likes trashy reality shows, and during this stream Ember asked her to watch Milf Manor with her, and she agreed

What I'm getting at is, Dizzy and Pippa need to start watching public domain dramas on stream, the content potential is immense
Since Pippa is partnered on Twitch they could do watchalongs with Prime video.

Vih

Doog

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just found back 2 of my favorites duet that i havnt watched in almost a year so i thought i would share them

Azki and Watame

Lamy and Okayu

smartestkidontheshortbus

I will never forgive the Chinese for making me learn of the existence of watertok

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know this is likely to be an unpopular opinion but glasses are the most unattractive thing a girl can wear. I would rather take tattoos or piercings than glasses. There is nothing that can kill my interest in a girl or turn attraction to distaste for me faster than glasses. I have decided against reading many romance manga purely because the girl wears glasses in it. I hate it when any vtuber who doesn't normally wears glasses equips glasses.
anime-vtuber.gif

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The stray stream is still up. Unless she did a part 2
Not sure if it was a Part 2 or if she just deleted that part but she got pretty menhera started saying some yab shit (I believe that at one point she mentioned just dying). Tenma called her mid stream and started telling her to shut the fuck up. Shortly after I believe she took a "break".

If you need an excuse to listen to Stellar Stellar again, here ya go

The Vtuber had the best performance.

The apprenticeship contract is what makes the most sense IMO. It would cover her being employed there for a while, and why she can't leave. If her company is as vindictive as she alludes, they would absolutely sue the shit out of her for all the penalties they can.

And I recall her mentioning one time she had a terrible day because "the numbers they gave me didn't add up and something was wrong", and after getting back to her boss she was correct she'd been working off incorrect information all day long. Based on talk like that, I presume she does some kind of technical field like DBA or something. Especially if you couple this with the fact all the Phase girls talked about Airi being the defacto IT person at the start when Gen 2 premiered.

It was better than that. Someone in chat said the way she was sitting it looked like she was going to have a nip slip. And she said "Do you want me to move? Or does that get you going?" Followed by a moment of silent self cringe, and "I'm going to get in trouble for that." It was great. :whatastory:
What comes to mind is that maybe they paid for her to get a masters degree or some shit with the terms being she had to work in the company for X years or she would have to pay them back.

I think what fucked airi over so long was her start screen with her tits full on at the center of the screen, their bots would pick up on that instantly since they wouldn't move and if I recall she got monetization after some time fishman flipped his shit at youtube or as airi said "went full karen". Dizzy should be fine as long as she keeps the ropes on her tits, that would throw off most bots for a while I hope.
I think phase has enough channels that are doing ok monetarily that they should at least have some youtube pleb they can contact directly in case dizzy ends up in monetization limbo, even losers like vee have a youtube manager.
Clearly her tits were the main problem and i find it absurd that it took them so long to figure it out.

Anyone else getting a "Do our scouting for us" feeling from this?
Helping set up the TVA awards took use a few days, if this is something on a more massive scale, I would assume that external help and comments will be what get used to select the nominees. (Sure as hell beats Vshojo nominating their own talents)

She's a twitch indie with a CCV comparable to Pippas from my understanding. She raided into Grimmi while she was reading one of the FNAF mpreg books. Also has a H and Mr. H animation

Apparently did an Apex stream with Ragus a few weeks ago

While I dont pay much attention to Twitch, where the fuck did Geega come from? First time I heard about them was when Pippa was doing her merch review and she talked about UWU's merch and mentioned liking Geega's merch art. This girl (similar to Sinder) seems to have just appeared from thin air unless im just missing something. I wonder if she is the one Evanit0 was mentioning that just got handed a wad of cash to promote herself and suddenly they popped off. He mentioned a few girls popped out of nowhere and there is actual funding behind them and its not just a coincidence that they did.

Or maybe im just retarded and taking the word of some rando a bit too seriously.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"I already bought Street Fighter 6, I don't want to spend another $90 (on Splatoon 3 and the DLC)" -Chat
"But don't you want to play with me?" -Dizzy Dokuro

And with that, Dizzy has cracked the code on how to advertise games, let's see if companies notice or follow suit and sponsor her

niggaphil

"I already bought Street Fighter 6, I don't want to spend another $90 (on Splatoon 3 and the DLC)" -Chat
"But don't you want to play with me?" -Dizzy Dokuro

And with that, Dizzy has cracked the code on how to advertise games, let's see if companies notice or follow suit and sponsor her
Counter argument: Bro before Hoes :smugselen:

Street fighter is the real fight between men in digital place (if you want a irl manly fight, watch Wings vs Boogie boxing fight), where men could show whose testicle is bigger, becoming Alpha Male and having Harem

The video shown below is one of the best example:

Edit: You also don't need to buy DLC to play Splatoon, the update is free

Edit2: Didn't see anyone posted it yet, Bluebear and Tenma have a new cover song

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Bullshit, the second """bros""" get a hoe, they leave you in the dirt.

The only thing you have is yourself. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Street fighter is the real fight between men in digital place (if you want a irl manly fight, watch Wings vs Boogie boxing fight), where men could show whose testicle is bigger, becoming Alpha Male and having Harem

The video shown below is one of the best example:

Edit: You also don't need to buy DLC to play Splatoon, the update is free

Edit2: Didn't see anyone posted it yet, Bluebear and Tenma have a new cover song

I hope to god lisa wasn't stupid enough to burn the bridge with fishman and missed on the train because phase really does seem focused on ramping up music production. There is even a cover with all 3 new invaders coming out next week or at least that's what Dizzy said when jelly asked about it in chat during her second stream.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Not sure if someone else has posted this, I know I've seen several posts on how to search but it's too far into gremlins hours for me to think.

Got a clip tossed into my recommendations, Watame silently considering moving to NA.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Even?
There's no such thing as a bad Brendan Fraser movie.

Monkeybone was garbage.

Cassava is a type of African potato, also known as Yuca. I've had it as places will use it as a French Fry substitute if they serve African, Trinidad, or that one French slave colony I can't remember the name of that had that Earth Quake not long ago.

Haiti.

Speaking of Uruka, how goes her plan to release six original songs this year? From what I remember she only released one so far. I can understand if it turned out to be more difficult than she anticipated but I hope she's not going to give up on the idea entirely.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Maybe you didn't count her because since is not a rrat but I'm pretty sure Azki is confirmed married, Nayuta her PL posted about getting married I think early 2022?
Confirmed married New Year 2020. Couldn't remember the thread this was posted but the tweet should be on 6 January 2020.

Propro's Sakuya Azusa RFA. Sounds like a typical no stamina Vtuber. Soft breathy voice if you are interested.

Takane Lui's KICK BACK repost.

The last Tsubasa gradation off collab (Re:AcT's Ayamo Nono, Lisa Makoh, and Usuwa Suu) before Nono's graduation at 7PM JST.

If you can help Ruki get to 6666 subs it will be nice, she's been playing her flute for six hours.

A reminder for VSpo's 3D live streams tomorrow, one of the three is Yakumo Beni.

Matsuri and Ema from the previous VSaikyo, second hand ramen flavour I guess.

Marine drawing Ui-mama's 2koma comic a few days ago.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

If it wasn't obvious before, here's notHana caving in to the woke

A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom