Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Interesting. I actually hope this goes well, but I expect a ton of scuff and NA favoritism.

>Vshojo
>Vshojo
>Vshojo
>Vshojo JP
>Vshojo Orbiters
>Vshojo Wannabes and random Ewhores
>Rando twitch indies
>Literal Who's that are friends with the organizers
>Maybe a couple NijiENs (Only males)
>Mythic affiliated chuubas
>People who aren't even really vtubers: Codemiko, Animators with vtuber avatars, random leeches
>Obnoxious fags: False, Merryweather
>IdolEN using jewish gold
>Alphabet people, vermintide, furries and other deviants
And bonus:
>Complete normalfag and/or trooned out judges/emcees/organizers

NO NIPS DETECTED, I REPEAT, THIS AREA IS DEVOID OF THE BRESSED PEPOR OF GRORIOUS NIPPON!

Edit:
>Checks replies under tweet
>Assmongoloid: normalfag
>Saruei: Twitter bitch
>Cute and funny ghost: Jewish infiltrator (idol sponsored awards coming soon)
>Fefe: Ewhore vshojo lookalike
>Other literal who's, vshojo wannabes and twitter nobodies
Jesus fucking christ i should become an oracle...

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

oh hey, magni original song premiering soon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wasn't the main goal of it "this is what English sounds like to people who don't know English", rather than conlang?
Yes, it's not conlag but instead gibberish. Italy at the time were obsessed with American music despite not knowing English. He figured he could troll his country by creating a nonsensical song that "sounds like an American song" and Italians would love it. Despite being gibberish, he studied the phonetics of English to create gibberish that sounded similar to English. It's why if you're casually listening to it in the background, you can almost be tricked into hearing him say an actual word but he's not saying anything.

Horo7618

No one in particular
NO NIPS DETECTED, I REPEAT, THIS AREA IS DEVOID OF THE BRESSED PEPOR OF GRORIOUS NIPPON!
1685595696140.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"First of all, I'm not toxic"

Strong opening from Dizzy

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I can't wait until this homophobe gets what's coming to her. I can't believe Moona would just laugh at the thought of some fags kissing and getting their mustaches tangled up on the eve of our greatest holiday. Fucking regressive indog. Another L take from the most problematic vtubing agency.
:smugmoona:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Dizzy is gorilla streaming Splatoon and has already told someone to kill themselves. Nasa's gonna pick up some cool new words this upcoming collab

Your curse shall not infect my bugwife, gyaru eliminator
Sir this is a vtuber forum.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Dizzy is gorilla streaming Splatoon and has already told someone to kill themselves. Nasa's gonna pick up some cool new words this upcoming collab

Your curse shall not infect my bugwife, gyaru eliminator

niggaphil

Just open the stream: Looks like the toxicity is over 9000!!!! I am waiting the Gamer words

Edit: Heard her smashing her table or her controller. I am pretty sure she broke some controllers before like Tenma

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Someone called Ember a Karen in Dizzy's chat, and Dizzy chastised them for making fun of her friends

Phase Unity LOVE

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They give off strong twincest vibes.
Was it the part about them playing and reviewing hentai games together that tipped you off? Once I saw that I was like, oh, they are not as wholesome as I thought from seeing everyone here talk about them.

Seeing as it is now June 1st, the May Namirin stream should be happening any day now!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rin, just ask her to play Splatoon with you already.
The true unityfag stream - Dizzy, Rin, and IRyS in Ranked. The toxicity would be palpable.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The true unityfag stream - Dizzy, Rin, and IRyS in Ranked. The toxicity would be palpable.
It would be worth it just to see IRyS' face when Dizzy starts telling people to neck themselves

niggaphil

You need four people to form a team. So add Selen into it as well to form the real toxic Vtuber splatoon group :smugselen:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And I streamsnipe and get in as a 4th, leading to them all hating me and banning me from everything.
It would be worth it just to see IRyS' face when Dizzy starts telling people to neck themselves
IRyS: "What is necking? Is that like giving themselves a hickey? I think they should f***ing kill themselves instead."
You need four people to form a team. So add Selen into it as well to form the real toxic Vtuber splatoon group :smugselen:
In a similar vein, I kinda wish Mumei would try Splatoon if she never has before. She's good at fps's and such, and it could lead to MoomRyS streams which I would love (remember the new Mumei merch came from IRyS coining the phrase 'Toxic Owl, TOWL', and she named the EN concert, this woman's naming sense is impeccable!).

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Seeing as it is now June 1st, the May Namirin stream should be happening any day now!
I have plans Friday afternoon, so expect it then.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom