"Everything no"Ayase Yuu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
impressive effort but less difficult then you would think the same is done for Gura's Single.
Reflect is English and Japanese with ancient Greek at the beginning and ending, no conlang involved.

Akiko Shikata is who you want for serious conlang.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Henya playing Mario Party with Zen (eww), Geega (who), and Haruka (nice)

Seems they couldn't get MP to work and are moving to Minecraft, while Nazuna is currently playing too, this will be interesting.

edit_
Huh, no the game ended and Zen wanted to play Minecraft to get his mind off of getting draxxed, he only got 1 star and it was a bonus star for being a “Slowpoke”

He malded a lot about it.
A ok I just joined and saw someone said something about technical difficulties and assume that was the reason for the switch.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unrelated to vtubing, but Yuki Kaijura also did the "fake language" bit for most of he F/J and meduka meguca music

Closer to italian to the untrained ear. But alas not really

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

More than likely their vtuber names for both EN and JP. They were introduced to each other as such and that would be what they're most comfortable with. Back when I competed in tournaments offline, my buds and I always referred to each other by our online handles rather than actual names because that's how we got to know each other. It's the same really for any online group that meets offline. It'd be weird to randomly refer to a friend by their actual name when you've known him as cringelord32 for years.
Some friends will never quite live down their first screen name choices.
One thing I instantly notice about Dizzy's model is that her eyes are incredibly expressive. I wish her tits weren't so huge and obvious, as her face is really nice to watch whenever she's being high-energy.
Did you just M'lady?:kiarachefkiss:

And there it is, even Holostars aren't allowed.

I think the actual worry is less "Japanese Legal" and more "what chaos can an anti cause".
That, or they don't want the penis havers having to see a penis. Ruins the female fantasy... or something
Lucky IRL husband

Where is that coming from? Id never seen suggestions she was married until the other week here.

IIRC she's the most rrated to be married IRL.I don't know where it comes from exactly but I can buy it given she doesn't seem as introverted/antisocial as other mems and is in her 30s.
Since I've been down the rabbit hole, it's just been assumed Aki is was married and has at least a kid. Given the way those hips move, yes, that's a lucky man.

Funny part about Vtubing and the kayfabe is you sometimes have to come to the conclusion that a couple of them badly do need a man in their lives. Though, it's also clear a number of them are the reason this song exists:

Or should I put this in the Kirscheposting thread?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Seems they couldn't get MP to work and are moving to Minecraft, while Nazuna is currently playing too, this will be interesting.
Huh, no the game ended and Zen wanted to play Minecraft to get his mind off of getting draxxed, he only got 1 star and it was a bonus star for being a “Slowpoke”

He malded a lot about it.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Unrelated to vtubing, but Yuki Kaijura also did the "fake language" bit for most of he F/J and meduka meguca music
Kajiurago isn't a language with meaning, it's just a way of shaping the human voice for aesthetic effect.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Closer to italian to the untrained ear. But alas not really

There's also this banger that makes absolutely no sense

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Reflect is English and Japanese with ancient Greek at the beginning and ending, no conlang involved.

Akiko Shikata is who you want for serious conlang.
Related to Akiko Shikata -- if you want a game with a fantastic conlang soundtrack, check out Ar Tonelico, especially 2. The Hymmnos songs are good in pretty much all of them, but the later ones are kinda shit gameplay-wise and especially story-wise IIRC.

There's also this banger that makes absolutely no sense

Wasn't the main goal of it "this is what English sounds like to people who don't know English", rather than conlang?

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Related to Akiko Shikata -- if you want a game with a fantastic conlang soundtrack, check out Ar Tonelico, especially 2. The Hymmnos songs are good in pretty much all of them, but the later ones are kinda shit gameplay-wise and especially story-wise IIRC.

Omnes chs ciel sos infel is one of my favorite songs, full stop.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wow now I know the japanese have their own "at home" equivalent of Enya.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Screenshot_20230601-090511_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_120911.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_120856.jpg

Finally, my 10ma merch is coming

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Since music with fake languages is being talked about.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wake the fuck up, gamers, gorilla-grip Dizzy stream in less than an hour playing squid game:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wow Finana in a gacha game. Why just her though? Could bring the entire lazulight in there but I guess they just want only her in particular.

Also not the first time Niji has a collab in gacha game since back in the day NijiJP has appeared in a gacha game about humanoid war machine based from WW2 machines, and you can get Tsukino Mito, Higuchi Kaede and Shizuka Rin in there.
are they just straight up ripping off guilty gear with that name?
Nah, game is completely different and sometimes gacha devs is wracking their brain to find the most catchy gacha game name to get the gacha players attentions. Atypical "world is fucked and you must lead a bunch of characters know in-plot as the title of the game to victory or something" style gacha games.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
IronMouse wants the Vespear to pop her bubble:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Someone is fucking with Yuris old Twitter banner saw it on PCG
1685592563168244.png
Ans here is some active proof
Screenshot_20230601_002022_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

RiverBear

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman really needs to shell some cash or some incentive to get some clippers going, I don't think I ever seen an erina clip in the wild.
Tenma pays for NotTheo to do clipping work. I think it's a good idea for anyone else to do if they want to grow their channel and don't have the time or skills to do their own clips.

Has she [Lia] actually improved since then? I tried watching that stream but she was intolerable. How is she in comparison now to then?
I'd compare current Lia to Pippa - some similarities in subject materials and interests, occasional cursed content, heavy on tangents, but more zoomer energy and I don't feel like doomposting about Lia's future or personal situation. She's pretty fun at the moment, I'd give one of her weekly "deep dives" a try and see if you like it.

The Chris-Chan deep dive is one of my favourites:

Last edited:

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Someone is fucking with Yuris old Twitter banner saw it on PCG
Full size image of the banner:
2.jpg
It seems someone changed their name to hers, since her account was apparently deleted when she was terminated. Someone on /pcg/ caught an old Rie reply that now replies to both the actual Yuri, and whoever changed their name:
1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom