"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
THE! RIDE! NEVER! ENDS!
View attachment 28061
NEVER!
1685492456093.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia just played the "America, fuck yeah!" song on stream and was singing along to the "Fuck yeah!"s until a certain part of the song.

This is the Lia stream of all time, guys. Please watch this VOD if you want an idea as to why her streams are such great entertainment.
Clip

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So question to the forum:
Have any of you ever been the "One Guy" and if yes were you trying to be the one guy or were you just having fun in chat when screen person just happend to pick you out and things snowballed from there?
I have dropped a few donos to make the PC girls say some yab shit but I havent really One-guy'd anyone. Someone did One-guy Pippa after I mentioned that the Panda penis is what started my clipping career by linking the uncensored video which she played on stream (2nd time we see Panda penis).

Looking at some of the "meet and greet" prices. Not gonna lie I think the Free peeps will do well to attract new people. People love to interact with streamers and doing so for free possibly will lead to some new people discovering new people.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Yakirisu drama or whatever
Oh yeah this bitch. I know she’s in Alpharads friend group, even winning a few awards at an event he hosted (and made a video out of). Not sure if he’s gonna say anything (he hasn’t said anything so far) about this or do anything about this.

Anyways completely unrelated to this gay vtuber/twitter e-celeb drama.

Hakka is live and playing Donkey Kong Country. He says that when he gets old he wants to become like Cranky Kong.

God's Strongest Dragoon

lvl8

There it is, Lia confirmed Slugma/Dizzy has been working as a manager since last year.

themanimthehills

Also apparently, Hololive management banned Outlast Trials from being played due to its graphic imagery.
Why are they like this?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The biggest plot twist is that you're all the alt accounts of various vtubers from Phase, Holo, VShojo, idol, and Niji and then I'm the only schmuck that's just a fan.
View attachment 28025
I think that, statistically comparing the ratio of Nijisanji vtubers to world population and extrapolating that to here, at least 5 of us are livers. Not to mention the times that Japoli Jalopnic and Crustyianna Dragsworth got caught viewing the forum on stream, though to be fair they only had 3-5 live viewers at the time (not bad for Niji).

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
You will watch 32 minutes of Nasa being adorable and talking about animals.
:pekonod: Nasa's voice and laugh dusts out my heart and fills it with fluffiness. I'm a complete sucker for it. Thank you

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is Lia implying that Yuri kinda fucked her over?

"Everybody who is in the company today is very lovely"

Edit: before this she also mentioned that someone hurt her

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I have dropped a few donos to make the PC girls say some yab shit but I havent really One-guy'd anyone. Someone did One-guy Pippa after I mentioned that the Panda penis is what started my clipping career by linking the uncensored video which she played on stream (2nd time we see Panda penis).
Best part was when Papakin size shamed Poe :whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

It's either that or some behind the scenes person that isn't there anymore. Kinda hard to not suspect Yuri though.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Finally ATLUS not being retarded for once.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Another tidbit from the official JapanExpo reveal stream, they bargained first for 5 NijiEn, then Niji asked them if they could handle simultraduction JP-FR and then shipped the 5 others but they are still negotiating for their q&a appearance day, so that probably mean they will not be flying there (and that their schedule is still a mess on niji side, several livers misunderstood the availability date)
Good to know. Really hope that it goes smoothly, though. More exposure to overseas via cons is good enough for them.
Proctor is going to capture June and keep her in his bird coup.

sao-ep-17.png

Artist recreation of Proctor and June interacting in the coup.
Two years worth of Chapter 16.5
You too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why are they like this?
Much as I want to say Takeshi Nofriends is a dumb retard, there are women like Tenma who just mentally decompose when shown graphic themes on stuff. Not all people have ironclad neurons.

themanimthehills

Much as I want to say Takeshi Nofriends is a dumb retard, there are women like Tenma who just mentally decompose when shown graphic themes on stuff. Not all people have ironclad neurons.
These people know you can read up on a game before you play it, right? You can choose to just not watch it if it's something that you can't handle.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

That rrat about Yuri becoming friends again with and listening to the former CyberLive girls about vtuber career advice might actually be fucking true.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
It does sound like she's talking about Yuri, but she could be talking about her dad there. She did have some major family issues recently with her father leaving that really fucked her up.

Topo Chico

What is "that thing that happened ... that hurt more than anything" that Lia reffered to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom