"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Phase Connect? More liked Based Connect.

It's obvious that Pippa's raging success would lead Phase Connect to more closely market towards the 4chan crowd, the only surprise is that it took this long.
Well if he was entirely pandering to that crowd he wouldn't have made certain decisions. Like Xalamon wouldn't still be a mod. And we all know about Shiina.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh hey the studio that ripped off Bao and other talents has responded, tldr he tried to meet God so9n but failed, sent to the hospital, and that's why he was silent on the whole matter.

Edit: the link to the doc.

Archive of the doc

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

So the guy failed multiple deadlines in a row, only to proceed to take on even more work with even stricter deadlines, fucked up them too and instead of going "shit, maybe I suck at this and should ask for more time and less money" doubled down on it and somehow managed to fuck up so badly the client refused to work with him period, wrote it off as loss and ghosted him. In the process broke several NDAs, is tangled in multiple lawsuits regarding it and not paying to staff and is trying to blame the shift from himself for being a fuck up to others for being "hard to work with". And to top it off he is playing "uuu, I feel so bad I tried to kill myself" card while refusing to talk to people involved and resorting to lawsuits

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijis are there for Japan Expo, one of the biggest Anime conventions in EU
[Insert some paris image with niji EN and JP stuff here]
I have to say, so far I am pretty disappointed with HoloEN and their convention appearances.
I wonder if its because of the Concert in LA but its pretty sad that I dont see a lot of Holo presence this convention season
Interesting, 4 NijiJP livers that potentially going to France, along with two other JP that would go to Canada's Otakuthon (Sister Claire and Sara Hoshikawa). Is this a sign for NijiFR? honhonhonhon. Still interesting to hear about it, though. Especially if you consider that those like Masaru, Eli Conifer, and Mikoto aren't as known globally than say, Kei Nagao (who has tried to collab with EN in particular in order to learn english to much success).

As for Hololive EN, it's definitely gonna be the concert. It might not be their first rodeo into live concert, but considering they are idols, it's expected for them to forgo con appearances in order to make sure they are in tip-top shape or well prepared for the concert. Maybe if they did it right, the concert going to be more memorable than plenty of con appearances in the future.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wake up, gamers, because Jelly Hoshiumi is about to play modded minecraft in less than half an hour, be sure to give her your support:

bothyourhouses

I do think its still a subculture of anime since most of the terminology stuck. Shit like graduations, debut, zatsus and whatnot.
Is this a subtle joke? None of that is animé terminology, it all comes from idol culture.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is this a subtle joke? None of that is animé terminology, it all comes from idol culture.
Next thing you know he said "It's anime culture! I know this because I binged on Idolmaster all day and read their NSFW doujins! I'm expert in this!"

no offense, aze.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Next thing you know he said "It's anime culture! I know this because I binged on Idolmaster all day and read their NSFW doujins! I'm expert in this!"

no offense, aze.
yeah, the real otaku's all about Aikatsu these days

God's Strongest Dragoon

So the guy failed multiple deadlines in a row, only to proceed to take on even more work with even stricter deadlines, fucked up them too and instead of going "shit, maybe I suck at this and should ask for more time and less money" doubled down on it and somehow managed to fuck up so badly the client refused to work with him period, wrote it off as loss and ghosted him. In the process broke several NDAs, is tangled in multiple lawsuits regarding it and not paying to staff and is trying to blame the shift from himself for being a fuck up to others for being "hard to work with". And to top it off he is playing "uuu, I feel so bad I tried to kill myself" card while refusing to talk to people involved and resorting to lawsuits
Whenever someone goes online to complain about backlash they're getting by saying they tried to kill themselves or they got death threats, 9 out of 10 times they're bullshitting. Just the weak flailing of a pathetic person trying to get out of the river of shit they dove head first into.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is brilliant. If true, The Fish can't admit to it for a myriad of obvious reasons. If not true, The Fish can't claim as much without sending a wave of curious new people to a site filled with pictures of his talents interspersed with N-towers. I choose to believe it's true in spite of how on-the-nose it is because it's hilarious.
My rrat is obviously that he didn't realize his donation comment would be displayed publicly, and thought it would remain private with Proctor.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
My rrat is obviously that he didn't realize his donation comment would be displayed publicly, and thought it would remain private with Proctor.
...No, yeah, that sounds like him, I believe it

USS IOWA

Whenever someone goes online to complain about backlash they're getting by saying they tried to kill themselves or they got death threats, 9 out of 10 times they're bullshitting. Just the weak flailing of a pathetic person trying to get out of the river of shit they dove head first into.
1685447878866.png

"In his defense your honor, he tried to kill himself"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Next time he needs to remember to slice vertically, not horizontally.

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

So far there is only one person that will go online, complain, bullshit a lot of stuffs, without saying he tried to kill himself, and a lot of gay simps still throw money to support him:

paqa27yloopa1.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...Jelly's talking about jailbreaking her ipad and pirating minecraft before she bought it at the age of 12

Zaion crying in the club rn

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
BTW speaking Henya apparetnly
Thanks for the archive reading directly from Docs on mobile is a fucking nightmare, also the screenshots from Bao's Dms apparently leak her new unannounced song and lyrics as well as stuff about her music group that apparently fell apart, so honestly the guy just keeps adding fuel to his own fire.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
:holohag::hololove: duo returns! Today they're challenging something even more frightening than a horror game: the Indonesian language.

It always warms the heart up when Risu gets to collab with her oshi :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom