"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

While Aki's frequent streaming this past week has been awesome. There is still that lingering anxiety at the back of my mind that she's intentionally doing a grand finale before announcing graduation. I really hope not I hope she can stay as long as possible.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Prism Gen 5 are having a monthiversary.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy Dokuro seems to be taking a page from the book of Rin Penrose in her recent YouTube short, explaining VTuber merch production while also taking a shot at the company coffee:

Personally, I feel like it won't have a similar impact until her audio issues are properly taken care of, but better to start with something than nothing lest she become a seething vtweeter in her later years

themanimthehills

When I glanced at your post I got flashbacks to Kawaii gen 3 graduation, and I thought you were saying that Prism gen 5 is mass graduating.

By the way, I can't believe that it's been a month since they debuted. It really doesn't feel that long ago.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dizzy Dokuro seems to be taking a page from the book of Rin Penrose in her recent YouTube short, explaining VTuber merch production while also taking a shot at the company coffee
Well Dizzy has direct experience with the back end of vtubing and a legitimate interest in the meta of it even outside of work.
She did say yesterday one of the stream topics she is looking forward to is exploring the meta and how the industry operates.

I almost forgot about PRISM.
Have they generally grown in metrics since Sony acquired them?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Could be worse.....this pic has been floating around.
View attachment 27866
bf7.jpg
I'll get my mace.
Please someone save the bear's purity from crabs-in-a-bucket women.
She might not realize how valuable it is.
That's their secret captain. All women are crabs.

braindoko

Edit. Neuro just called Vedal a femboy.
She'd been doing this forever, chat just baits those responses. Sometimes Vedal is a woman, sometimes she is Vedal. Nothing noteworthy really
THE MONSTER post analyzing LaDeathMachine aka Aia's political spergery
I remember that. In the end it was a red herring for Niji antis because I doubt anyone else took the time to watch the snorefest that was the original video to decide if she really was or not a spawn of Anita Sarkesian, they just assumed the worst and asume she's like that to this day. Mad props for these analyses

I got the initial impression this girl was seiso
View attachment 27870
Then I realized she was raised German

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Well Dizzy has direct experience with the back end of vtubing and a legitimate interest in the meta of it even outside of work.
She did say yesterday one of the stream topics she is looking forward to is exploring the meta and how the industry operates.
I agree, and I am also aware she has stated that - I was mostly referring to the overall composition of the short in comparison with the creative process in how Rin Penrose puts her shorts together, which is not a bad thing in the slightest as it's merely an observation to segue into "Dizzy Dokuro has started making YouTube jorts, very cool, I wish her audio was better"

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to her continued shorts, and fixing her audio (eventually) (never)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"Y'see, Your Honor, we couldn't go through with discovery as the defendant blocked us on twitter like a bitch-ass:nehgah:"
It does show that the guy isn't willing to try in good faith to resolve the matter without being haled into court; it could come up in motions for attorney's fees if the customers sue and win.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Have they generally grown in metrics since Sony acquired them?
Slow upward growth from what I see. I mainly followed Sara Nagare and she is gaining about 4-500 subs per month. Other members are around 100-400 per month. Shiki is the outlier that's gaining 1,000+

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If only Sony would advertise their talents, they could one day become regular 4-views

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RAGDOLL SEWING STREAM.

TUNE IN TO WATCH AN UTTERLY UNIQUE PHENOMENA

A VTUBER WITH ACTUAL LIFE SKILLS

!!!UNCENSORED HANDCAM!!!

Kalion

:)

Meru is doing a twitcast. Nothing interesting so far just brainworms stuff except one thing: She went to a vtuber offline meetup (I'm guessing Toronto) and met someone who had previously been buddy-buddy and nice to her in the early days, and then blocked her on Twitter and never talked to her again once this person started to take off. This person also has a rep for being a hardcore clout-chaser. This made the meetup pretty awkward. Won't say who it is.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

RAGDOLL SEWING STREAM.

TUNE IN TO WATCH AN UTTERLY UNIQUE PHENOMENA

A VTUBER WITH ACTUAL LIFE SKILLS

!!!UNCENSORED HANDCAM!!!

Face doxed by reflection 8 minutes in.
She is kinda cute

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

themanimthehills

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:amepopcorn:Face Docks a Man's Oshi on his own forum?
IMEADIATLY.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom