Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Can this be actually tried? Or is this "cyber police" business? :guradumbl:
Considering this is Japan, with their very unforgiving anti defamation laws, and this is being made in an obvious attempt to damage her reputation, I would guess is possible real police are getting involved.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayus Vtuber friend Rachie that ran the Sayu discord while she was Zaion released an English cover of Idol

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
So I saw this while scrolling:
View attachment 27764
View attachment 27765View attachment 27766

Just as was making this post Shina tweeted about it:
View attachment 27767

Also it goes without saying but don't be retarded and look at the account if you don't wanna see that, don't blame if you do

it seems to be targeting lazuligth and some PC girls but the main purpose is traying to impersonate some jp vtuber.

edit: damn a second to late
I hate being a curious george...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1685332286388.png

Okay, this was pretty funny.

Twitter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy is targeting every single one of us. Rie wasn't just in here getting info on Super-duper, she was scouting each and every one of us
I, for one, welcome being actively targeted by Dizzy. At the same time, I am incredibly biased in this regard.

I simped for her before it was cool, I will gladly accept any and all homicidal tendancies through the obvious honey pot that is her streaming.

...I could probably still beat her in Age of Wonders 4 though, the frogs shall rise against the insect menace, cleansing them in holy fire.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Barges regularly in to the thread.
Declares his love for his oshi.
Does not elaborate.
Leaves

Absolute Chad
Out of all of the gimmick accounts on this site, I like him the best.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Out of all of the gimmick accounts on this site, I like him the best.
My money's on that being the actual, honest-to-goodness La+ herself, and I refuse to believe otherwise

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Sayus Vtuber friend that ran the Sayu discord while she was Zaion released an English cover of Idol

Rachie is a pretty well know English cover singer, she has been active for like 8 years, I remember listening to her overs when I was first getting into listening to Vocaloid/Anime music, she was also really popular at some point, and only started vtubing like 2 years ago, she also good friends with Calli if I recall correctly.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Sayus Vtuber friend that ran the Sayu discord while she was Zaion released an English cover of Idol

Also damn this Japanese song for Kids is stuck in my head Somebody please help me ahh

Negzana

My money's on that being the actual, honest-to-goodness La+ herself, and I refuse to believe otherwise
she was caught on a Japanese chan, if there is a Kiwi Farumo in Japan, she's probs on it (Both her and the anti page on her)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I, for one, welcome being actively targeted by Dizzy. At the same time, I am incredibly biased in this regard.

I simped for her before it was cool, I will gladly accept any and all homicidal tendancies through the obvious honey pot that is her streaming.

...I could probably still beat her in Age of Wonders 4 though, the frogs shall rise against the insect menace, cleansing them in holy fire.
You can have 9 players in a game right? :mitothink:For the glory of the Butter Cookies I challenge you and your Oshi to 10 hour autistic battle to the death, let the winner be noticed by his Oshi:menhera:, in a way somewhat less cringier then other ways their Oshi may have unfortunately noticed them:shiinastare:
But Who am I kidding, she'll probably just play the story scenario :faunacry:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You can have 9 players in a game right? :mitothink:For the glory of the Butter Cookies I challenge you and your Oshi to 10 hour autistic battle to the death, let the winner be noticed by his Oshi:menhera:, in a way somewhat less cringier then other ways their Oshi may have unfortunately noticed them:shiinastare:
But Who am I kidding, she'll probably just play the story scenario :faunacry:
So the story scenario is light, only serving a beginning and endnote for each scenario, because the meat of the game is the extensive replay ability and gameplay customization

As in, she could stream nothing but Age of Wonders 4, the game would be different each time and provide different streaming experiences, and that’s before the DLC and mods people are putting together

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 27763
Mumei is taking more time off to see a doctor and her grandparents. It looks like the coughing isn't getting any better and it's really fucking up her voice. Get well soon, Moom.
All those vaccine boosters are paying themselves :whatastory::whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

FxQ-IfzXoAA5Ye7.png

The @Kuro_Company account is ending its association with the FlaVR name, whatever that means.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So the story scenario is light, only serving a beginning and endnote for each scenario, because the meat of the game is the extensive replay ability and gameplay customization

As in, she could stream nothing but Age of Wonders 4, the game would be different each time and provide different streaming experiences, and that’s before the DLC and mods people are putting together
:zaionwhatsgoingon:You some kind of Age of Wonders 4 Stan? It's fun but only a few of the choices synergize and provide an actual advantage so you're really only going to play variations of the same thing. Unless you're some kind of filthy non-min/max casual role player:whatastory:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why are some of you fags so bent on this Dizzy chick?

smartestkidontheshortbus

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
No seriously though that has been my theory for a while now. All these girls who have had health issues started being more prevalent some time after they kept pushing for boosters and you can bet your ass all of EN were getting that shit the moment the tv told them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom