"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pomu doing what she does best, moving around in VR. She was a biped frog for the first hour

get this niji whore out of the thread, IT'S DIZZY HOUR IN HERE!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Grimmi is taking to Savii

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Dizzy streams
>Everyone's going to horny Jail!

:pippasquish::nenedance::polkasticks:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
And regarding vt saying IRyS was going to play Outlast with the jp's; that is the current arc of the resident schizo troll anti over there. "All en girls are whores she needs to talk to jp and stream jp all the time blah blah"
The Brazilian or the NTR one?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is there even an example of a vtuber getting booted from a corpo and coming even close to their past success?
The only evidence we have is JP and I don't really know much about them. On EN side these seem to be the first examples. Kson and Nazuna are doing low on numbers but we can assume they are getting about the same money in super chats. Need to see if VshojoJP comes out with some actual merch for them.
Yugo didn't stream for much. The same goes for Zaion and Riifu. Hard to gauge honestly.

I feel like Yugo, Zaion, and Riifu will do better as indie honestly. Maybe they won't have their initial buff but there is enough attention around them that they will pick things up. The one that will probably struggle the most is Riifu because of that 8-month Non-compete she seems to be having but her fans know of her alt and will boost the ever-living shit out of her.

Vesper schedule

View attachment 27740

Looks like zomboid with the boys is coming back. Just gotta know which ones
Hope its all of them. It can get really Chaotic when its a bunch of people like the Pippa collabs.

It is still post-debut, so it's still going to be elevated for the next week or so. However, this is a great start.
True. We wont really see her numbers stable out until the post-debut high gets normalized. She is good background noise atleast. I would like to see her during an actual stream. Seems all of the other girls were watching her.

She liked Justice League Growing up. Given everything she's said about cartoons I'd guess she's around 34 with older siblings.
Possibly along Airi and Shiina's age. I believe Shiina is around 32 or 33. Airi is the oldest Phase member and is also around that age. She might even be older than the two.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sawas being based on main, as always. Ranting about how she would never join a corpo.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Possibly along Airi and Shiina's age. I believe Shiina is around 32 or 33. Airi is the oldest Phase member and is also around that age. She might even be older than the two.
As we noted earlier, based on her Bionicle in 2nd grade story, Shiina is 29 at the most (she was 7ish in 2001 at the very earliest, and probably later than that). She did say that Airi is a little older than her and an actual hag, so Airi is probably 30-32.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Kson and Nazuna are doing low on numbers but we can assume they are getting about the same money in super chats.
Kson getting to be in a Yakuza game might be worth more to her than the numbers she's lost though....

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Baby's first trolling attempt's in progress, I assume. I don't see the purpose in archiving the removed brain or post-beheading photo, you guys know where to find it.

EDIT: Rabbit takes the opportunity to post gore herself.

Archive

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So I saw this while scrolling:
1685330912247.png
1685330938737.png1685331013312.png

Just as was making this post Shina tweeted about it:
1685331065888.png

Also it goes without saying but don't be retarded and look at the account if you don't wanna see that, don't blame if you do

it seems to be targeting lazuligth and some PC girls but the main purpose is traying to impersonate some jp vtuber.

edit: damn a second to late

Last edited:

WeTawks

As we noted earlier, based on her Bionicle in 2nd grade story, Shiina is 29 at the most (she was 7ish in 2001 at the very earliest, and probably later than that). She did say that Airi is a little older than her and an actual hag, so Airi is probably 30-32.
Didn't she said she drew Sasuke in a bible during a bible study class in second grade? That can't make her older than late 20's unless she didn't first watched the anime but read the manga when it was first released and fan translated.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Seems like the account posting gore is impersonating some small Japanese vtuber and has been known for a while.

Archive

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
moom break.PNG
Mumei is taking more time off to see a doctor and her grandparents. It looks like the coughing isn't getting any better and it's really fucking up her voice. Get well soon, Moom.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hololive Released airline merch for some reason
Kiara unsuprisingly was not chosen lmao

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Iku and Non just wrapped up their Prism High skit series and released a cover of We're All In This Together from High School Musical. The 4 part series was really cute and they seemed to have so much fun doing it. The cover is really enjoyable too as they are both good singers and the song is pretty upbeat. Non can sing in a more sultry voice as well but I really like when she sings in the voice she talks with. I wish the Prism girls got more love. They are generally all quite talented.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
View attachment 27763
Mumei is taking more time off to see a doctor and her grandparents. It looks like the coughing isn't getting any better and it's really fucking up her voice. Get well soon, Moom.
She mentioned before that it was chronic and she'd just have to learn to live with it, but it was at least supposed to get a little better.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So I saw this while scrolling:
View attachment 27764
View attachment 27765View attachment 27766

Just as was making this pot Shina tweeted about it:
View attachment 27767

Also it goes without saying but don't be retarded and look at the account if you don't wanna see that, don't blame if you do

it seems to be targeting lazuligth and some PC girls but the main purpose is traying to impersonate some jp vtuber.

edit: damn a second to late
>Niji, Prism, and Phase targeted
>Hololive left untouched
Gentlemen, your finest rrats please.

Ensok

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.