"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Another streamer, to whom I had some sympathy, goes into trash.

This is the guy who has the insider info on Vshojo that won't spill unless Mousey leaves, yeah? I didn't see the chat, so maybe I'm wrong but it felt a bit random that he just brought it up lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of sick vtubers.

I hope she gets a long break.

Damn, poor Mumei. I know people have been pinning her as one of the most likely to graduate because of her health issues, but I'd hate to see it. She definitely loves Hololive and streaming, so it would break my heart.

This retard. I love her.

I like how they made her devil side speak Japanese lol. Also, it looks like the rest of the EN girls will be getting their debuts over the next couple weeks, according to the ending cards. Assuming it will be going by debut order, Fauna should be next week.

Blessed zombie cackling

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I feel like a 1920's dandy thirsting over ankles but yea, Aki is showing her wrists and arms. Her wrists are thicc and ThaAki (thicc+Aki) is canon to me now.

And... Fubuki or Flare showed the top of their head and hands+phone taking a photo of a crepe near the end. That's why the vod is private
View attachment 27685
(photo from VT)
Arms, wrists, ankles and even heads. Scandalous! You should keep this kind of filth to the degenerates thread.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Super rare stream time, Kaga Sumire's first ASMR stream for getting 500k subscribers.

17k is listening alongside myself.

Also a longer clip from the VSpo 3D collab.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

hylic

kson won the Grand Prix

Edit:

Added stream with timestamp when the winner was revealed.

Fubuki was watching

So was Kourin

FxNvPgjacAMgG-u.jpgFxNvPf-aUAA8ZAF.jpg
Harem member and fellow contestant Kaname Ai share a kiss

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This is the guy who has the insider info on Vshojo that won't spill unless Mousey leaves, yeah?
"I'll do [blank] if/when [blank]" I call bullshit on that, these fuckers never actually drop anything, they make too safe of a bet to actually do shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

This retard. I love her.

That game is actually a draw. Irys isn't checked, but she can't move anywhere.

Needless to say, her final move is illegal. You cannot move into check.

And the board looks suspiciously like it was set up with white on black's side and vice versa. Which is admittedly a common thing to do when you start playing on a real board as a kid.

Though I guess all of that is a decent match for the level of play we've seen from various holos.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That game is actually a draw. Irys isn't checked, but she can't move anywhere.

Needless to say, her final move is illegal. You cannot move into check.

And the board looks suspiciously like it was set up with white on black's side and vice versa. Which is admittedly a common thing to do when you start playing on a real board as a kid.

Though I guess all of that is a decent match for the level of play we've seen from various holos.
Bro, it's a comedy skit.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Bro, it's a comedy skit.
That seems more like a mistake, not a joke. A joke would've been playing on the wrong sides entirely.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

1685279284390.png
NIPPLEMAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ike just released his original song, it’s a banger

hylic

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
With how we've been spoiled the past few months in regard to new outfits, I was wondering what some people's favorite 2023 costumes were.

My personal picks are Ina & Selen (largely due to her haircut).

View attachment 27434View attachment 27435
Subaru's duck hoodie is hard to beat. Sora's casual 3D is also cute and memorable for the novelty. I like Zeta and Kaela's kimonos, not so much for the kimonos as Kaela's pose and concept, and Zeta's knife with Bazo hanging off the hilt. In their 4th Fes panel Zeta looked like she was going to stab Lui at any moment.
1685280557173.png

Ollie is not allowed to stream Genital Jousting. My bet is only the ENs will stream it, if any other Holo does - the JPs may have censorship laws to consider (I don't know for certain) and the IDs probably have to ration their haram allowance.

"You have the perfect URL for it though" refers to the clip below.
Blessed zombie cackling

Laplus/Iroha cover with a rather dark MV.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
First of all, you didn't actually @ me correctly. Second of all this is an extremely late post. Is there something new that happened or are you being retarded?
I just got back from a trip and found out yesterday

The Rrat

Early Adopter
IRyS posted a members-only game poll and then deleted it, not sure why, but /vt/ says she is gonna play outlast trials with some JP members. Not sure how true this is, since it is /vt/ and could be a troll. Anyone actually see the post?

UberSoldat

And so a story ends

Hana's message

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1685282866052.png

This made my day but also i hope moving foward i dont found more /vt/ niggas with their stupid rrats
Edit:Fuck well take this clip of Vesper hyping Barbie using a Spear

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Sayu just saw the most recent episodes of Oshi no Ko (you know the ones) and had an understandably emotional reaction to it considering her situation.

A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom