"I don't look at anything that isn't R-18"Morinaka Kazaki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Pochi's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED】 50K!! SINGING!! WAF!-f3A0rXz-JVo.jpg
Mega Link - Pochi Wanmaru - 【UNARCHIVED】 50K!! SINGING!! WAF!
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
They're actually pretty good at fruit, America was the first to have gay pride parades.
Also the Banana Wars in Central and South America.

Kalion

:)
Why must this be at the same time as Invaders debuts?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
In case you missed it due to the complate lack of announcements... Tenma / Batat collab live now

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Why must this be at the same time as Invaders debuts?

her sperging about PC's reputation and people dropping her from collabs really soured me on her. This just makes her look bad in general, worse in my book.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
her sperging about PC's reputation and people dropping her from collabs really soured me on her. This just makes her look bad in general, worse in my book.
Tenma trying to court the twitch speedruning clique and its consequences have been a disaster for the phase race

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Here are the povs of the outlast trials collab (someone already posted gura's, will edit kronii's when she makes the room)
Boss wigger.

UUUU mommy fauna.

My wife Kronii.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Here are the povs of the outlast trials collab (someone already posted gura's, will edit kronii's when she makes the room)
Boss wigger.

UUUU mommy fauna.

My wife Kronii.

Ah fuck isn't Bettel's Barbie watchalong at the same time as this?

braindoko

Man this bish looks so good after her 2.0 brushup
brain test game
【Q REMASTERED】I'LL SHOW YOU MY GENIUS【NIJISANJI EN _ Reimu Endou】 23-46 screenshot.png
Puppet with absolute insane fruit takes
View attachment 27469
hasn't eaten an orange till march of this year
Chapipi did fruit tierlists too UUUUUUU :faunacry:

I don't know if she did it again but the one time I watched Tenma address the issue she was actually calm and just expressed disappointment that the action of a few members :smugpipi: made entire groups block her from collabs

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I really hate how both ragdoll and fox's streams are solid gold right now. I'm literally listening to both at once in an effort not to miss anything.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Hello frens
Please watch the Phase Connect debuts roughly an hour and a half from now so we can finally have coffee mugs, fishman is holding them hostage depending on the numbers.
So Ember Amane's backstory is that she had a gamer moment, punched the sun, and gained fire powers. Huh...interesting choice...
ember amane origins.jpg
Anyways she's cute. The punk aesthetic is pretty well done and she's into camping and old vidya, so she's ticking basically all my boxes. Damn those shorts are something too.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
So Ember Amane's backstory is that she had a gamer moment, punched the sun, and gained fire powers. Huh...interesting choice...
Anyways she's cute. The punk aesthetic is pretty well done and she's into camping and old vidya, so she's ticking basically all my boxes. Damn those shorts are something too.
Look forward to less streams than Gura!

lvl8

Here's her glitching.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Oh yeah, Song of the Ancients: Grandpa [Self-Respect Destruction] is happening in 19 minutes.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I'm out of the loop here. You got some examples of those things?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Damn son. Are people really that autistic about raid? never seen juna have that few people on a stream.

I'm out of the loop here. You got some examples of those things?
it was a livestream and people posted clips here I ain't gonna search them for you.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's a good day to watch brown women sing!

braindoko

be warned that this woman next to Tenma is NOT the real Moriko Batatvideogames. It's a sus impostor acting shy and cutesy for some reason, maybe she wants to get into Tenma's pants
THIS is the real Moriko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom