"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
aaaaw Man, I would rather have a longer collab then Phase weekly and it's milktoast clips..... OH IT'S SHIINA guys phase weekly!:panik:

Dizzy hasn't even debuted yet and there are already people in the chat claiming they can fix her. :ponrys:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
aaaaw Man, I would rather have a longer collab then Phase weekly and it's milktoast clips..... OH IT'S SHIINA guys phase weekly!:panik:

It's been less than ten minutes and we already have one no-no square joke from Panko :fishmandispair:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looking at Sayu's Twitch profile and..........................
View attachment 27423
View attachment 27424

I thought you guys said she was too based for corpo vtubing

A support group for women on Twitch is like a support group for Han Chinese in Beijing. They already run the place.

Neuro's new model debut stream is live! With a 45 minute countdown!!

Merch: https://uwumarket.us/collections/neuro-sama?page=1 https://www.makeship.com/products/neuro-sama-plush

fEGtfMXVGaNb3e1To1TiWGgPIhsy6S3QhbpcYPPn2Yw_1000x.png.webp.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I will not watch Neuro-sama. The following is my creed:

2547543556456.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It fucking sucked to touch grass and have a good time all day yesterday only to come back and find out Rin's dog died. That little guy first showed up during one of her early member streams and every time he appeared on stream, it was easy to tell how happy he made her. I saw the first tweet was posted here but not the whole thread.

5027133.jpg
0183612.jpg
10462913.jpg

It feels like every time she's about to come back to stream, something happens to stop her. Rin seems like a Calli-type though where the best way to process everything is to keep working so I hope she recovers fine. She seemed normal during the Pokemon stream and Noodle did have a lot of medical issues so she was likely prepared for this. Just hoping for the best for this unfortunately cursed brit :inatiredl:

Topo Chico

Pippa retweeting Wyat, the guy who sperged about the anime translation for that pedobait show and then YWNBAW posting until his ban. I'm sure this will cause no drama :smugpipi:
1685219083881.png

scuffed archive of wyatts famous tweet storm

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She seemed normal during the Pokemon stream and Noodle did have a lot of medical issues so she was likely prepared for this. Just hoping for the best for this unfortunately cursed brit :inatiredl:
I lost 1 dog and 2 cats in my life. Anyone who lost their puppys knows how hard it is even if you think youre prepared. Im glad she can keep it professional on stream :sanasmile:

Ensok

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Panko and Meemaw watching the latest clips from Lia
e: Panko and Meemaw find out just how many teeth Pippa has lost to sugar

Panko and Shiina watch videos by Ouchi.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I didnt took photo of it, but I have seen a hijabi-version of Luxiem Ike cosplay in the wild.

God help me if there's a Vox one.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Riro Ron Ch. idol-EN] - 【48HRS DONOTHON】UNARCHIVED KARAOKE LETS GOOO [iXRoMp8Ktyc][1685201858].mp4
[youtube-Riro Ron Ch. idol-EN] - 【48HRS DONOTHON】UNARCHIVED KARAOKE! [InyhIstIgZE][1685199722].mp4

[youtube-Pochi Wanmaru Ch. idol-EN] - 【UNARCHIVED】 50K! SINGING! WAF! [f3A0rXz-JVo][1685215205].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Panko and Meemaw watching the latest clips from Lia
e: Panko and Meemaw find out just how many teeth Pippa has lost to sugar

View attachment 27461
To be fair Shiina has a dead tooth that needs to be extracted someday, she's also has some or all wisdom teeth out, but that's pretty standard.
She said this on stream before but it was awhile ago.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's been less than ten minutes and we already have one no-no square joke from Panko :fishmandispair:
The notorious square enthusiast Komachi "Manko" Panko, is wanted in Canada for, according to an informant only known as "A. Rinkou", Manko Panko "cooka (sic) da meatball" resulting in many of Canada's native raccoon population suffering PTSD. Miss Panko's only public declaration as of this publication is "No viet cong ever called me no trash panda!"

In our next Vice article: is your yabbit suicidal? This is how that's a good thing!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy hasn't even debuted yet and there are already people in the chat claiming they can fix her. :ponrys:
Anyone who thinks they can fix a Phase girl has mental illnesses of their own.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lumis surprise Shadow of Mordor stream turned out to be the highlight of my week in terms of stream watching. I wish some of the other girls would give it a try, it's a surprisingly fun game for how repetitive it seems on the surface, and the nemesis system practically guarantees some laughworthy moments. It really managed to pull some of the best elements from other good games and mishmash them together well in a fun and novel setting.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Hello frens
Please watch the Phase Connect debuts roughly an hour and a half from now so we can finally have coffee mugs, fishman is holding them hostage depending on the numbers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I am on my hands and knees begging any gyaru lovers here to vote for the gyaru outfit in the poll:

Also horse singing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom